C h a p t e r : 1

My Last Letter To You ~

Chapter 1

**Red-Su Yeon's Thoughts 

( Warning : Violence ~ )

read A/N below ~

Su Yeon P.O.V

The Sun Shone brilliantly into the house through the clean and clear windows. Sound of birds chirping could be heard. As i peeked open my eyes, slowly adjusting myself to the lights in my surrounding, i gave my eyes a little rub and i did some stretching. I turned my body position a little to my left and a smile lifted up my face when i see a body figure lying beside me. I stared at her for a while before brushing her bangs up from her forehead. Slowly, i traced the features found on her face. She was indeed a beautiful and pretty little princess you could ever find on Earth. She looks just exactly like me and Myungsoo. How wonderful it is to get a pretty daughter from a handsome or should i use Perfect father and a beautiful mother. I leaned in a little to her face and left a peck on her cheeks before getting up and walking towards the bathroom. 

As i enter the bathroom, i took a quick look at my face from the mirror. Scars that were healing, wounds,  red marks left on my cheeks and swollen eyes. I smiled at my pathetic looks, Don't i deserve it for making trouble to myungsoo ? Not wanting to think of anymore others stuff that Myungsoo had done to me, i quickly grab my toothbrush and applied some toothpaste on it. Seconds later, i started brushing my teeth. When i was finished with it, i split out the remaining of the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth. " Ouch ! " i mumbled as Pain were felt on my side gums, above them were my cheek, and that's the spot i was slapped yesterday before Myungsoo left home to some places he never told me in any of the days, weeks or years of our marriage.

I shook my head a little. Su Yeon, you have to be brave. Myungsoo Loves you and you Love him. With that thought, i took a towel and prepared myself for another day of suffering. No, Not Suffering But Loved by Mungsoo ? " Molla (i Don't know) ... he love me, i am sure of that. " i murmured.

Minutes Passed and i was all dressed, i quicken up my steps when i check on the time at the clock that was hanging at the wall. 10.30 a.m. , Myungsoo will be awake at any time now, i have not make his breakfast yet. ... Reaching the kitchen, i grabbed two slice of bread and toasted it up, steamed two sausage and fried one egg. After everything was done, i poured a cup of brewed coffee into a mug as i held the plate and cup with both of my hands. Walking out of the kitchen and into the dining area, standing in front of my eyes was myungsoo dressed in his suit. My hands trembled a little as the mug i was holding was extremely hot and the plate of food was a little heavy for my hands. Upon Reaching him, a glare took over his tired eyes and with me expecting a shout from him, i accidentally spilled the mug that had been filled with coffee on his pants. What's Worse ? Myungsoo actually planted his hand on his laps. Great, his hand was scalded . " ahh " Myungsoo let out a scream when the spilled hot coffee landed on his pant and hands. " Su Yeon , What have you done to me " he added with an eye-blood shot.

"i am sorry, let me clean for yo--" i grab a piece of tissue paper and when i was about to wipe his hand and pant, a stinging pain was left on my cheek. 

"Don't touch me . Look at the mirror and you can see how disgusting you are. " He shouted loudly. shivers ran down my spine when i heard his thunderous voice. Tears were on the verge of streaming down on my face and the pain on my cheek was getting more and more painful. i covered my cheek that was slapped by myungsoo with my left hand and looked at him. " i am really sorry about that mungsoo, i am sorry, can you please lower down your volume, i don't want sung young to be awaken by you. i don't mind about my look being disgusted by you. Please spare a thought for her, she is just 4, please myungsoo, please ... " i said and this time , tears flow down from my eyes .

"Sung Young, Sung Young , Sung Young, Every time is always about her. Please, is she some kind of goodness that i have to care ? where's that freaking girl, i have to punish her ! " Myungsoo roared loudly. He walked pass me and what was i doing ? i forced him back but it was no use .i felt how useless i was at that time, he barged into my room and all i could do was to shout, beg and pull him. he finally reached Sung Young and i could sense that she was awake even though my vision was blurred by those tears. "Stop it ! " i screamed, sounds of sung young crying was getting louder at times and when his hand was about to touch sung young's skin, i pulled myself towards her and that slapped was planted on the cheek that has been slapped previously by him. Blood was oozing out from the cut that he left after slapping me and ended it with a scratch by his fingernails. " Fine, you better watch out the next time if i see you creating trouble. " he scoffed and fixed his tie before leaving the room. Tears was coming out and it was not ending. " i am sorry if it scare you , princess. i promise i won't let daddy lay his finger on you. Please don't cry " i murmured but it was clear enough for sung Young to hear it. She soon stopped crying and i managed to calm my emotion down.

"Mummy, does it hurt ? " she asked me and soothed me by holding my hand. With that peaceful feeling i had when my darling held my hand, i gave her a smile before answering, " No, darling, it is not painful at all. " Lying was my usual habit to do when it comes to sungYoung asking me about the pain i was having every time when Myungsoo gets insane and started hitting me. A weak smile came upon her face and i knew she's going to ask me the same type of question again. " Mummy, you sure that it is not painful ?" she whispered while looking at the cut left by Myungsoo. 

"darling, i told you, don't worry too much, just continue with your sleep, mummy will be in the kitchen making your breakfast. If there's anything wrong, just shout out for Mummy , Okay ? " I replied and immediately stood up from the bed while bending a little down just to cover sungyoung with a blanket in case she experience any cold ness.

" I will wake you up later. " I added before making my way out.Why has life turn into this, why does he want to hit me every time ? why did he say that i am disgusting yet he still want to add on scars and wound to me ? why ? questions invaded my mind but soon slowly fade away as i took my first step into the kitchen. Out of the blue, the doorbell rang. Without hesistation, i quickly get to the door and open it, to my suprise, it was Hoya... 

----

First chapter all done :)

Sorry for making Myungsoo damn mean in this chapter, he has his reason too, someone is threatening him, but who ?

you will find out in the next chapter :D 

and... i won't be updating for a while because of my English project. Sorry :(

If i finish my project earlier than expected, i will update it :D

anyway i won't rate this M but please be warn that there are a little Violence and curse words in this story.

So if reading those make you feel uncomfortable, do let me know , i will do a summary of that chapter and post it up, so that you won't miss anything ! :))

That's all, bye ^^