C H A P T E R : 3

My Last Letter To You ~

Chapter 3

~MYUNGYEOL ♥~

Myungsoo ^~^Sungyeol ^^

No One's P.O.V

Night soon falls with the day ended by Su Yeon and Sung Young enjoying the whole period at the theme park, riding many different thrilling rides, capturing moments from time to time, having their lunch, visiting the haunted house and lastly went home when the evening sky approached.

Su Yeon's P.O.V

"So Darling, was the surprise i promised you fun ? " i asked as i took the piece of chicken drumstick up and tear it into smaller pieces so that it will be easier for sung young to chew it.

"Mummy, it was great ! Remember the bumper car we rode in the early afternoon ? It was awesome ! And... " Sung young replied back but her words were never ending. I smile a little as she use the other chicken drumstick as an example of showing me how we bum the car to the others' rider. Sounds of her leg kicking the chair as she swing it could be heard when she was talking about the most excitement part of the ride.

"oh, okay, i see that you had lots of fun today Darling. I am so sorry that every pictures that we took are covered with scarf and sunglasses for me. Anyway, why don't you finish this plate of food here before we get down and look through the photos we have taken as well as to discuss the experience on the rides ? Is that alright ? " i look into her little yet big eyes as i explain all those to her.

"okay mummy, it does not matters to me, you know daddy always hit you. That's how you got those unnecessary cuts there. I hate daddy ! " She pouts and make an angry expression as she chew up those pieces of chicken violently.

"SungYoung, You know daddy don't mean to do that, understand him please? Don't hate him afterall he's still your father, darling. " i gave her a gentle yet serious look explaining all those to her. SungYoung looked at me and stop chewing her food. She was speechless but was able to make an expression telling me she was disappointed in me for what i had just told her.' Just eat your food first.' i added as something pop right into my mind at the exact timing.

'There's no time if i give you more days, i still have to book the air tickets, Su Yeon. Tomorrow, i need your final decision. Remember, the 3 of us will be together. Don't worry about your future, i will plan all for you. All you have to do is simple, leave your sad memories, unhappy moments and myungsoo behind and a new future await you, believe me. Give me a chance to protect you... ' right, Hoya... I am suppose to consider his request now as evading the question is impossible...etthokhae(what should i do) ? I look up on the left side of me and a few couples of pictures were in a frame hanging in random but pretty nice positions. Memories started flashing in my mind and soon it was flooded with many images. Myungsoo, i can't leave him right ? What about hoya, he has a point too... Arrgh, this is frustrating !

"mummy ? " Sungyoung has been calling me for the umpteen time but i was not paying any attention to her.

"Yes?" after realising, i quickly respond to her."what's bothering you ? " she asked with her face full of concern.

"Nothing really, i see you have finish your dinner, let's get to the photo now after i finish washing the plates, shall we ? " i stood up and clear all those utensil found on the table and brought them into the kitchen basin. After washing it and drying them by wiping it, i place them back to their original position and left the kitchen room.

"Sungyoung darling, i'm done. This are the photos we have took today. " i said as i took out a handful of pictures that were instant print out at the moment during the trip and passed it to sungyoung.

"Mummy, look at this clown. Unnie was hilarious when doing a magic trick, she even gave me a chance to try it ! " SungYoung exclaimed as she took the photos from me and sat at the couch. I smile at her cute actions. Maybe i should ask for her opinion..."Darling, i have important things to ask you." She left the photos at the couch beside her and look straight , right into my eyes."if, we leave this place together with hoya oppa, do you want? " i said.

"Mummy...ar-are we really leaving ? Daddy? What about him ? " She stuttered but mumble at the last few words.

"We will be leaving him, darling." i said, tears were on the verge to roll down, but i manage to control it.

"Mummy, if we really leave, i can't bear to leave daddy but i want to follow you. Daddy always buy me princess doll when i am good. " she spoke and a tear came down from her eyes. I went near sungyoung and gave her a bear hug.

"Mummy will buy you princess doll, don't cry."I reply her. Maybe she is still too young to know why we are leaving, therefore she's treating myungsoo as a princess doll-buyer (LOL~). Why did i even ask her, great she's crying now. It's all your fault, Su Yeon...I look at her and wipe her tears away. "Mummy will discuss this with hoya oppa first okay, it's late already, you have to sleep now, darling." She nod her head sadly and hold my hand as i bring her to our bedroom. After tucking her into our bed, i left a peck on her cheek, off the lights and left the room. Walking out to the living room and as i was ready to keep all those photo, the sound of the door unlocking was heard. The door slowly push forward and it reveal Myungsoo. "Um, You are back. " i spoke making a random conversation as i picked those photos up, hoping he will answer me so that i won't be a dummy. His eyes caught those photo i took and look at me. "So you spend all your time with sungyoung playing today?" He randomly replied.

"Ya, Have you eaten by the way ? " i asked while keeping those in a cute photo book.

"Nice photo book you have. "He said and place the key on the top of the shelf as he enter his room. Trying to ignore me again... I look at the key he just left and memories of us in the past came flooding in my mind again...i know that i have to speak off my mind if not i will never have the chance again because, i have decided to leave this unpleasant place with hoya and sungyoung tomorrow...

Haish... can't get away from AFF ...

~My Last update until My Exams are over and firstfic ends okay , Readers ? :)

excuse me for my grammer mistake if you spot it, you know i can't perfect that area~ sorry :(

~Subscribe & Comment   ~ ^^