C H A P T E R : 11

My Last Letter To You ~

Myungsoo's P.O.V

"arrgh!" i flinched a little as i cover my eyes blocking the pathway of the sunlight. "That must be a dream...It must be ." i stood up from the couch that i have been lying since yesterday night.

Strolling towards Suyeon's room, i inhale a deep breath as i enter. My legs went jelly and my cheeks went pale immediately after realising the reality. I clutched my chest as i kneeled down on the ground. " why does it feels so painful in here. "Tears slipped down my eyes one by one as i murmured. I shook my head a little and smile weakly. "At least, i know my mistakes and i have learnt from them..." i closed my eyes and for a moment, i felt peace and silence. As i peeked open my eyes, i stood up and walked towards the bed that was once used to be suyeon's and sungyoung's. "i missed them" i mumbled and touches the bedsheet while sniffing in the strong peach scent of the room.

As i made my way to the drawer near the bed, i pull it open and to my surprise, there was a piece of airplane information.

Plane Number : K059503S

Destination : America

Passenger seat number :

195, 196, 197

"what is this ?" i asked myself as i stare at it once again. " could it be ?... " i mumbled as i though of something. *oh my!* i whipped up my phone from the pocket of my jean and dialed for his number. "i guess he is the only one that can help me... I am counting on you" i murmured.

"Yongbeseyo?" The voice was heard over the line.

"Hyung, i need your help... " i said.

"Waeyo?" he asked.

"It is about my wife. " i said .

"oh, how can i help ?" he questioned me.

"Let's meet, i will tell you everything . " i ended the call and place it in my pocket.

Holding on to the piece of paper, i smile. "At least, god gave me a chance for me to repent my mistake, suyeon-ah, wait for me ... " i kept the piece of paper in the other pocket of mine as i mumbled.

30 minutes passed.

Arriving at the cafe near my house, i spotted the guy i asked to meet me thirty minutes ago.

"Hyung ! " i called out as i walked briskly towards him. He looked up and stare at me as he place the cup of coffee down onto the table. A beamed soon lifted up on his face.

"What took you so long? "He asked as the waiter stood in front of me showing me a menu. I ordered a cup of coffee and faced him.

"Traffic jam. " i said. All he did was made an 'Oo' face.

"still the cold and black-hearted hyung i knew."He mumbled as i smirked.

"Choding Yeol, what did you comment about me ?" i questioned him with one of my eyebrow raised up.

"Nothing, why did you call me out, i only know it's about suyeon ?" He asked unknowingly about what had happened. I passed a piece of paper to him as he took it and read it out loud.

"Not so loud, everyone's staring at you. " i hissed as i face-palmed myself.

"Fine, do you need a ticket to america ?" sungyeol asked sarcastically.

"Ani. Can you help me to locate where suyeon and sungyoung are living currently in america ? I need to fly there asap after knowing the address. " i explained to him as he slowly digest each word i spoke out.

"okay, i will help you but tell me why did suyeon and sungyoung leave you ? What happened ?" Sungyeol asked with curiosity filled .

"It's a long complicated story, but i am cutting it short. " i started my words and sighed before continuing. "i cheated on suyeo-.."

"What ?!? How can you do that to her, hyung ! This i-s .." he snapped with his eyes widened. His voice caught the attention of many people.

"Hush, will you ?" i in and shouted at him. "Listen to my story before commenting. " i gave him my famous glare as he slowly calmed down.

"Continue then. " He said and rolled his eyes.

"i cheated on her with this girl, called hyolin, and she never knew about this. I abused her daily but it was not entirely my fault for doing that. I was ordered to abuse her by hyolin. She threatened me to do so. I have no choice but to listen to her and i know she is watching every move i made. I know it's unfair to suyeon because she never knew that i cheated on her and she just live on her life quietly with me abusing her daily. Whenever i abuse her, i feel guilty. It's like my consciousness pricking on me. It hurts right in here. " i pointed to my heart and tears were on the verge of streaming down my cheek.

"Hyung, i can understand why suyeon left you now, if i am her, i will just leave the first time you abuse me. Do you know how painful it is for her to bear with it ? " Sungyeol explained everything to me softly. I just hung my head low in shame. He sighed and pat my head. I raised my head up and looked at him sadly.

"God gave me a chance to amend the mistakes i have made, therefore i found that piece of paper. I should cherish this chance and not let it slips away. Hyung, i need your help. " i begged him with the gaze on my eyes and said.

"i will help you if you promised to turn over a new leaf . " He state his condition and i nod my head vigorously.

"i promised. " i swore to him before adding. "you are my only hope now, hyung. I trust you. "

"Give me at least a month time. It's not easy to locate someone at such a big country. Take this month as a punishment you received from suyeon. Repent yourself and by the time i give you the address to her, you will be confident of getting her back. " He said to me .

"i will because i know time will tells " i smile weakly to him and he grinned.

 


 

Sorry for the late update ! Mianhe T_T

hehe, anyway i can finally see my story voters ! 

Much thanks to  

FernandaLJoe and Ayo2oya 

Thanks to you guys for reading my fic too <3 do vote if you can ^^

By the way , ...

I have great news too :D

From today onwards, i will try my best to update frequently because i finally finished my first fic ^^

haha, that's all :D

Thanks for reading ! :DDD