C H A P T E R : 32

My Last Letter To You ~

I am really sorry for disappearing for more than a month! Don't be mad at me alrights ? ^^ Having a writer's block, still can't decide what to write for the next chapter .. sigh.. 

 


Myungsoo's P.O.V

"we need to talk. " he said over the line.

" what do you want ? " i asked over the line.

"i will just briefly tell you over the line. " he paused for a while causing me to raise one of my eyebrows.

"if i ever entrust suyeon to you once again, promise me. Promise me she won't come to any harm again. Promise me i will never see her hurt again. If you ever break these promises, then say hello to the graveyard. " hoya spoke out unwillingly.

"does that mean, you are backing off from this competition? " i asked, half shocked, half satisfied.

"you can say that way. It's up to you now." he said and hung up the call. I placed my phone on the table and stood rooted to the ground. That means i am allowed to win her back now ? Thoughts rushed into my mind and a grin was plastered on my lips and the next thing i knew i flung out of the house and headed to the campus.

Suyeon's P.O.V

"suyeon! suyeon! " Ella called out.

"what was that all about ? " i murmured to myself as a classmate of mine came running towards me.

"is there anything i can help you with? " i asked politely as i stared at her panting.

"you should see this ! " she pulled me along with her to a crowd. I blinked my eyes when i noticed almost everyone including teachers, crowding at the notice-board area. She pushed people aside and made way for me to enter it. I stared at the paper in front of me, it was a letter. Everyone was busy figuring out what was written on it because everything was in Korean. I took a deep breath before reading it.

I had a feeling - this was no good.

Dearest Suyeon, you must be feeling shocked right now, am i right?

Firstly, i want to apologize to you. If you are thinking of why i am apologizing to you, don't bother because you will know why later. When you read this letter, don't look for me anymore because i am gone. Yes, i left without telling. I know this might be a little hard for you to accept but as time passes by, i am sure you will be able to. You are no longer the weak suyeon i know, you are strong enough to handle things well now. I won't regret that day when i asked you to leave Korea and join me in America, to further my studies. Basically, i thought you would be mine from that day onwards but i was proved wrongly. Your mind never left myungsoo no matter where we go. It's hurtful to know that. I always tell myself maybe after a month or so, you will forget about him completely but, no. He came, he came at the wrong timing. When i first met him here, he told me he's going to snatch you back. I was worried. I am afraid of what the future will be if you are not around. But then, i have finally understand. You are married to him legally. There's no way you can back off from this marriage because you still love him. Me ? I am just a best friend to you, i guess... A few days back, he asked me to leave you. I didn't want to but i had second thoughts about it. Even if you are with me, you will never be happy, neither will sungyoung be too. I know you are in confusion of who you should choose. I am sorry, i helped you made up your mind without telling you. I hope you will be blissful forever. Be happy, alright? Don't cry, i know you will. For the sake of your best friend, promise me you will stay strong. I believed he's rushing towards the campus now, go and look for him!

Saranghae ...

HoWon

P.S. Don't look for me, i promise you i will call you after i have settle down. Be it months or years, do wait for my call, alright ? (: