C H A P T E R : 34

My Last Letter To You ~

Double update


Suyeon's P.O.V

"Tell me where are we going ? " i asked curiously. I was angry after a while when i realised he didn't reply me nor did he even bother to look at me. The only thing he did was focused on his driving

"fine, if you choose to ignore me." i mumbled and i believed i heard him chuckling softly.

"what?" i scolded him and looked out at the car window. It was 7 pm now and while i was admiring the scenery the car had drove past, he came to an abrupt halt that made me hit my forehead to the window.

"ouch!" i whimpered and caressed my injured forehead.

"are you alright ? "he showed sign of concern but all i did was gave him cold shoulders. Served him right for ignoring me.

"come on, look here !" i turned my head to the direction of where he was pointing too and my jaw dropped.

"It's so ... Beautiful..." i murmured while fixing my stares at the sky, not even leaving a single part out.

The sky was painted in orange and sky blue. A sun was setting at the corner of my eyes and wildlife were returning to their habitat.

" it really is.... " i pushed open the car door and strolled to where my eyes were bringing me, not leaving the sight of the beautiful scenery.

"beautiful, isn't it? Just like you, you are beautiful too... " A voice whispered into my left ear while i breathed heavily. My mind wasn't focusing on the scenery anymore, it was more of focusing on where the sound came from and the purpose of the words.

Soon, i felt warmth when an arm made it's way to my waist and tightened it. That feeling was just indescribable. My breathing speed rises when he rested his head on my shoulder.

"myungsoo?" i spoke out timidly.

"why?" he asked, not backing off from the 'awkward' position.

"why did you bring me here today?" i closed my eyes and spoke out, while inhaling the smell released from nature. He released his arms and turned my body direction towards him. He held my hands tight and showed me a smile that poked his dimples.

"i promised you once, i promised you that i would bring you to view a beautiful scenery, despite my busy schedules. I promised you but i did not fulfil this promise, so here i am making up for it. " He ended with a beam.

I stared at him, my mind was sure enough to know what he had done for me. I knew i was starting to forgive him, my heart had ached for him at every word he spoke out.

"Now close your eyes. " he instructed me and squeezed my hand a little, signalling me that there would be no harm doing so. I trust him.

Without hesitation, my eyes slowly shut down from the beautiful scenery and soon it became pitch blackness.

"Now open your eyes. " It wasn't long before he instructed me to open my eyes. My eyes trailed down to my neck and gasped a little when something shiny was found. It was an infinity necklace.

"what is-" he cut me off by placing his pointer finger close to his lips.

"This infinity necklace represents us. It proved that my love for you is INFINITE. Our love is bound to be forever. I love you, suyeon." tears rolled down my face and traced my jawline as they fell to the ground one by one.

"Myungsoo.... " i murmured and my eyes darted around before fixing my stares at his eyes. He cupped my cheeks and steel himself forward and with a kiss left on my forehead, he focused his attention on my eyes.

"Will you return to Seoul with me ?" he spoke out, breathing unsteadily.