C H A P T E R : 30

My Last Letter To You ~

/Continue\

"are you kidding me ???" Hoya roared loudly, before flinging out of the restaurant. Myungsoo sighed and stared at the table when he noticed hoya's phone. Just then, an idea hatched in his mind. He requested for the previous waitress immediately.

"Yes, is there anything i can help you with ? "she asked politely.

" Tiffany " He enunciated the name clearly while looking at her name tag.

"tell me more about yourself. " he smiled and said

"well, i am half korean, half chinese. " she replied him shyly.

"no wonder... You looked asian.. Anyway, do you like the guy before? " myungsoo asked curiously.

"ermm... I think i like him... " she told him and blushed madly.

"i can help you if you want. "myungsoo smirked and told the waitress, while folding his arms.

"really? But how... "she sadly smile.

"Why don't we take things naturally. " myungsoo unfolded his arms and passed her hoya's phone.

"this is his phone, he left it here accidentally. Why don't you return it to him and start developing from that moment onwards ? He's lee howon by the way. " he instructed her and a grin was plastered on his lips.

"go now, he's still out there ! " Tiffany nodded and left the restaurant instantly, with a smiling face.

"excuse me !" she shouted out as soon as she steps out of the restaurant. Hoya, upon hearing an irritating noise, turned his direction to it .

"are you calling me ?" hoya asked when he spotted the waitress dashing towards him.

"Sir, you left your phone at the restaurant table ! " she spoke out while panting heavily.

"oh, thank you ..... Tiffany. " he focused his sight at her nametag while thanking her.

"you are welcome, howon. " she grinned brightly and was preparing to leave when hoya spoke out.

"how do you know my name ? " he asked curiously, suspicious of where she received her information from.

"erm.. It's a secret. " she sticked out her tongue and said, before running off. *cute. * a slight smile covered his frown as he thought of it.

Suyeon's P.O.V

"i like god dad ! " replied sungyoung as she gave me her brightest beam, probably the only one since day one here. Was that suppose to be my answer ?

"but, i want daddy !" Sungyoung pouted and looked at me. How am i suppose to react? I paused for a while and a thought lingered in my mind out of the blue.

"sungyoung, are your classmates still bullying you?" I asked her.

"yes... I don't want to stay here anymore... " she said and frowned. "i don't like it here... " she spoke out.

"why don't u return back to our room first? I need to consider your request.." i forced a cheerful smile and she obediently did what i told her to do and left me a peck on my cheek before her silhouette was vanished.

"does that means he's my only answer ? " i mumbled to myself and sighed.


Sorry for the short update ! ><