C H A P T E R : 36

My Last Letter To You ~

TRIPLE update ^^


Suyeon's P.O.V

Myungsoo clutched my hand tightly and grinned continuously we strolled back to the house. He would peek at me at every second causing giggles to escape from my mouth.

"we are here. " i told him when we finally reached the doorstep of the house. As i was planning to let go of his hand and entered it, he pushed my body towards his and tightened his arms around my waist.

"Let me stay here tonight, i will ask seongyeol to book our air ticket to Seoul as soon as possible, perhaps by tonight, so that we can leave for seoul the next day in the morning. I want to see sungyoung too. I miss her. " He said and released his arms, while holding on to my hand. All i did was nod my head and invited myungsoo into the house.

It was late at that moment- very late.

I pushed open the door to find a trembling sungyoung sitting at a corner of the house, sobbing badly.

"what happened? " i rushed towards her as myungsoo switched on the lights.

"i am scared, no one is at home except for me. " she stuttered and hugged me tight.

"i am sorry i came home late, don't cry alrights ? " i pat her back gingerly and caressed her cheeks. I landed a sweet peck on her cheek and she soon calm down under the motherly embrace i gave her.

"sorry princess..." i apologised and she just nod her head.

"SungYoung?"i spoke out.

"nae?" she replied back sleepily.

"i want you to meet someone special. " i told her and turned to the back to signal him forward.

Sungyoung stared at the figure right before her and slowly trailed up his body and stopped at his face. She gasped a little and smiled cheerfully.

"Daddy!" she stood up and ran towards him. Myungsoo hugged her back lovingly. I slowly walked towards them and myungsoo hugged me too. It was such a picture perfect family of 3-no more, no less, just perfect, just right.

Minutes later after the interaction, myungsoo tugged sungyoung into the bed and came out of the room. I followed closely behind him and closed the door afterward. Myungsoo soon made his way to the living room to make a phone call while i headed back to my room. I was pretty exhausted from all the activities that happened this morning. With a sigh, i climbed up to the bed and lay down, while viewing the empty ceiling.

My thoughts were interrupted when myungsoo came in my room without knocking, how rude.

"this isn't your room, you know?" i told him but all he did was gave me a smirk and lay down right next to me.

"what, we are married what. " He said on purpose and with a little movement on the bed, he hugged me and pushed my head next to his chest.

Due to my tiredness, i had no strength to argue with him and forced myself to accept the position. Anyhow, it was so cosy.

"you are still as cocky as 2 years ago, babo." I mumbled and drifted to my dreamland. I believed i heard him chuckling before falling into a deep slumber.