C H A P T E R : 22

My Last Letter To You ~

Listen to this : Song Ji Eun -  It's Cold

Suyeon's P.O.V

"oppa, i don't feel well... " i said and played with the food on my plate.

"why, are you sick?" He asked.

"maybe, i do... " i placed my fork beside my plate and sighed.

"or it is about myungsoo?" he raised one of his eyebrow. I just shrugged and looked away as he stood up.

" suyeon-ah.. " he held my wrist and pulled me gently to the corner of the house and left me seated on the couch.

"waeyo?" i faced him, puzzled why he is behaving like that.

"have you thought of going back to myungsoo?" he asked and inched his curious face towards mine that made me nervous.

"no... " i lied and rubbed the back of my hand as i stare at the window at my right hand side.

"you are lying, aren't you?" he paused for a while before continuing.

"you know you always rubbed the back of your hand when you lie and it's a habit for you to look away. I am not your childhood best friend for nothing. " he explained and sighed, showing disappointment as he pulled himself back.

"oppa, mianheyo... I know it's hurting your feelings. " i told him and stare at him sadly. I can't deny the fact that i had thought of myungsoo.

"it's just came upon me but i assure you i had never thought of matching back up with him after all these... " i promised him and mumbled, "you know my feelings are complicated. "

"why complicated?" he questioned me.

"it's just that i am having unsure and mixed feelings. "

there was an awkward silence soon and when i looked at his flawless face,he was his lips nervously.

"suyeon-ah...," he started and i showed him a curious look.

" do you by any chance, feel anything for me? " he asked anxiously as he looked at me nervously. I stared at him and blinked my eyes. "do you? " i continued staring at him when he spoke out.

"i-..."I opened my mouth to speak but closed it again, deciding not to.

"so you don't have ? " he looked away biting his bottom lips. "i knew it... So i was nothing to you.... " he said and then smile.

"oppa-ah... " i murmured and stare at him when he took his stuff needed for his lessons later.

" i hope i do mean something to you... " those were his last words before leaving the house.

*oppa, it's not that i don't feel anything for you but because i am a married woman, it's impossible for me to like you.. * i thought and pouted sadly when the doorbell rang.

I went to get the door and found out it was sungyoung's nanny.

"oh, hi, i thought you left with sungyoung a few minutes ago? " i said and my curve dropped when she started tearing up. "why? What's wrong ? " i asked, showing my concerns for her.

"i am sorry, madam." she apologised to me and i had a weird feeling.

"why?" i asked.

"Sungyoung asked me to buy an ice-cream for her on the way to school. I went to buy it and instructed her to wait for me at the playground. When i returned, she was gone. " she explained anxiously and my eyes widened as i felt my heart pounding fast.

"what did you say?!?" i asked again for assurance.

"sungyoung, she is ... Missing... " crystal clear drop of tears crawl down my face as i gasped loudly ad covered my mouth with my hand.

"where is that playground?!?TELL ME" i shouted loudly.

"the one near the schhooll.. " she stuttered and i ran out immediately.

" oh my, what should i do?" i stopped myself at the park and dialed for hoya.

"answer the phone please ?" i pace around worriedly.

~sorry, the number you had dialed is currently unavailable, please try again later. sorry, the number yo-~

i called him for like 5 times but i was always given the same answer. Giving up, i held my phone tightly and beads of sweat were forming on my forehead.

This time, my heart was beating wildly and my thoughts were all in a mess. I dashed all the way to the playground and checked every little kids there.

"sungyoung? " i faced the little girl with my tear-stained face and found out it was not her.

*what do i do? " i cried harder and squat down as i hid my face on my hands.

Suddenly, i felt a light tap on my shoulder and when i looked up, my vision was blurred due to the tears. I wiped my tears a little away to find out that it was myungsoo. What an unlucky day?

"suyeon?" he spoke out and i stood up. "what happened? Why are you crying?" he asked worriedly while wiping my tears. By then, i was lost in my thoughts and i was definitely hopeless.

"sungyoung.., she.. is.. missing. " i told him without any reaction that caused him anxiety.

"let's find her. " he dragged me along with him but halted out of the blue.

"where was the last-t pla-ce she was- i-n? " he spoke out, stuttering badly.

"at this playground.. " i faced him with tears escaping one by one.

"don't cry, let us find her. " he interlocked my fingers tightly and pulled me along with him. And i am sure he was nervous too.


TO ALL THOSE HOYA'S FANS HERE, DON"T KILL ME :P

okay, so it has been a week or so ? i am so sorrryyyy ! >< Well, i thought of updating a few days ago... You see, school started already and in another few weeks time, i would be having my tests ;________; i know, school right ? T__T 

i am really sorry ! anyway, i would be explaining why myungsoo was there when suyeon cried in in the next chapter. 

okay so this is what's going on in this chapter :

sungyoung went missing and suyeon was worried-sick of her. The last sentence was trying to tell you, readers that myungsoo was like doing what all fathers were doing and he was worried for sungyoung too !

That's all, do comment !