C H A P T E R : 12

My Last Letter To You ~

Suyeon's P.O.V

"Sungyoung, wake up, palli ! " i tap her shoulders and shake her body lightly. A cute yawn escaped from her lips as she rubbed her eyes and came down from the bed

"neh, omma..." she mumbled and ran towards the bathroom. I chuckled and walked downstairs.

The morning sun peeked through the living room's window and a smile was formed by my lips. Standing before the nanny, i took out a card from my bag and passed it to her.

"call me if anything happens to sungyoung, arrasso?" i instructed her and smile. She nodded her head as she bow a little to me. I turned my direction towards hoya and ran towards her.

"are you all prepared for the day ?" he asked me.

"Neh, kaja." i spoke out and cling onto his arm. We strolled towards his car and as we reached there, him being the gentleman opened the car door for me as i entered. He closed the door lightly after that and went in to the car through the driver's door. He drove me to the clinic afterwards.

-

-

-

" Annyeong haseyo" hoya and i greeted the doctor as we went in. (She's one of the few doctors that can speak korean )

"annyeong, you must be suyeon." she said and bowed to me. I smile and nodded my head lightly as i followed her into the room while hoya waited patiently outside for me.

(in the room)

"i see your scars and newly fresh wounds. I don't think it will be a problem for your skin to be repaired. " she said as she gently touched my face. I smile a little knowing that i can get my original skinback. It's great to know that.

"kamsahaminda Doc. " i said as she faced me and beam.

"it's alright. " she replied. " i will instruct my P.A to pass you a tube of cream. Just applied it to the wounds and scars and your skin will be back to normal in less than a week time."she added while flipping through a few piece of papers.

"neh, i will follow your instruction. " i told her and stood up from the seat. Before i went out of the room, I bowed 90 - degree down to her P.A who passed me the medicine.

"are you done ? "He walked towards me and held my hand when he saw me coming out.

"neh. " i smile and held his hand tightly.

"let's have a date then" he rubbed his neck awkwardly and grinned.

"okay" i answered him as he drove us to our destination. The ride was rather awkward because we didn't spoke much. Feeling bored, i closed my eyes and took a short nap.

"here we are ! " he announced cheerfully which woke me up.i smile weakly and went out of the car. Hoya held my hand immediately and dragged me to the ticket counter.

"How many tickets would you like to have" asked the girl at the counter.

"Two please, thanks" he said and she handed us the tickets smiling broadly.

"Have fun ! " She stated as we made our few steps into the amusement Park. I adjusted my scarf to cover the scars and wounds at times, not to mentioned my sun glasses. Hoya saw what i did and complimented me that i am still pretty even with those scars and wounds. He could just make my day, what a sweet-talker. 

"First stop, roller-coaster ! " He shouted the first thing when we arrived in.

"Soften your voice, oppa." i felt eyes all over on us and pouted when i told him.

"Arrasso, Arrasso." He grinned at me and dragged me to the roller-coaster ride. We sat on it and the ride soon starts. Shout and screams could be heard from many including us. As the ride stop, we came out from it and laughed.

"that was fun" i commented as he agreed with me. Well, suddenly something came into my mind. It was myungsoo... *He brought me to an amusement park in korea a year back then... Our first activity was the roller-coaster ride too...*

"wae ?" hoya wave his hands in front of me.

"ahh.... Nothing. " He smile and took me to another ride.

I looked at his hand, the one that held mine tightly before darting my eyes to his smile.

* i am sorry hoya oppa, i am not sure whether my heart accepts you. Even if i force myself to say yes, i can't forget about myungsoo. We have been together for an exact of two years. Leaving him was too sudden, Forgetting him was too hard... I think i missed him...  i can't just leave you when you helped me at my most difficult moments too. Ettheokhae ? *


Woah... She's missing Myungsoo now. Things are gonna get more complicated when myungsoo arrive in america :C

Please do comment, and my subbies are decreasing every time i update T_T

anyway,

How was the poster ?:> and How was our grandpa gyu's song ?:) aww, i love the song ^^ Myungsoo kissed the girl in the mv, so sad T___T

here's the song (click it) ---> 

[ENG ROM HAN] Kim Sunggyu (김성규) of INFINITE (인피니트) - 60 Seconds (60 초)