C H A P T E R : 13

My Last Letter To You ~

Chapter 13

SuYeon's P.O.V

Days passed and soon a week was gone. My scars and wounds were gone as well. Even though my skin were repaired, my heart was still on the same condition. Confused. I sighed hard as i looked at the calendar. * a week's gone.. * Fixing myself with a fake smile, i did my usual routine and left the house, but this time was different.

I quickened up my steps to the school before for me and inhale a deep breath before releasing it. *My first day at ____ university.* i walked in with my heart pumping hard. Butterflies were fluttering all about in my stomach. Many could understand the meaning of this - Nervous . I bit my lips as i knocked the door to the principal's room.

"come in. " He called out. I blew my bangs as i entered. Thanks to hoya oppa, or else i will never understand what he was talking about. Yes, hoya taught me English during the whole of last week. I appreciated his help.

"Good morning. I am Kim Su Yeon. " i said and smile a little. He passed a paper to me and i took it from him.

"This is your schedule for school. " He said. " There is nothing else here, you may leave. " He added. I went out of the room and stare at the piece of paper, figuring where i should be heading to when i felt a touch on my head. My eyes darted up to see hoya standing before me.

"Oppa, i thought you told me that your classes start earlier than me ? Why are you here ? " i asked as i grinned widely.

"i am having a break now. So how are you managing ? Are you able to understand English ? " He asked worriedly.

"Yes, i am fine, don't worry. " i grinned at him as i spoke in English. He stare at me and chuckled. "Oppa, i have a problem. " i added.

"wae?"

"i need help in this. " i showed him the schedule.

"ah, for this, don't worry. I have signed up for English and math courses for you. " he smile and told me.

"But where do i have to go? " i asked again.

"It's in the same class as mine. Let's go ?" i beamed and nodded my head.

-

-

-

As soon as my classes are over, i waited for hoya outside the school gate. Placing my headphone on my head, i played some classical music while sitting at a bench near the gates. Without realization, i fell into a slumber.

 

Sungyeol's P.O.V

"This should be the one. " i stared at the school as i stood on the ground shaking my head. " L better repent himself. "

i walked into the school and found myself standing outside the principal's door. I knocked on the door twice as i pushed it in. " here it goes. " i mumbled.

"Hello ? " I grinned showing my gums. *i should have took English as my second major in Korea back then.*

" What do you need. " The principal asked.

"Can you um-m speak Korean ?" I scratched my head a little as i asked.

"Sorry, i can't . " He replied back quickly. *haish... Now how do i put this in words*

"You, Mr Joseph, right ? " i arranged my words carefully and beamed.

"Yes, i am. " He spoke and chuckled. *what's so funny*

" Do you know Park Su Yeon? " i asked with my weird English accent. He checked the list of students on the computer and chuckle while shaking his head. *why didn't i thought of that, she's married to L, so it should be 'kim'*

i hit my head a little and laughed." How about Kim Suyeon ?" i said and stand there smiling like an idiot.

" Yes, there is. She reported to school for the first time, this morning. " He stated and raised one of his eyebrows.

"ok, thanks. " i smile and was about to leave when i heard a voice.

"Learn English, not Engrish. " He grinned and i was cursing myungsoo in my head. I nodded my head and laughed as i went out of the school. *Damn you myungsoo. I wouldn't got laughed off of my English skills if i didn't chose to help you. Aish. * i messed up my hair and looked to the left. *she looks rather familiar...* i walked up to the girl sleeping peacefully on the bench and stare at her face feature. "She looks so pretty... Wait a minute, SUYEON ? "

 

*i wanted a funny conversation between yeolie and the principal ^^ all i could thought of was CHODING Yeol's English, and i was like, maybe i could have a little funny with it. :) *

Comment ~ i will post the next chapter very soon ! My aim : To finish at least half of the story before CHRISTMAS ! :D

(All photos above are not mine, credit to the owners)

 

A BIG THANKS TO : 

 


147300
 
Non Avatar
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THEY UPVOTED MY FIC TOO :D