C H A P T E R : 28

My Last Letter To You ~

Suyeon's P.O.V

I sighed hardly and stared at the photo that was hung on the wall, it was me and sungyoung. The photo was taken when we were at the amusement park the other day, it was a memorable one to me.

"she looked so happy... " i sighed even hardly after mumbling to myself.

*just what should i do?* this thought lingers in my mind as i recalled what happened 2 hours ago.

Flashback

"SUYEON! " Myungsoo shouted probably for the eighteen time but here am i fastening my steps. Yes, i was avoiding him, desperately.

It has been like that for the past few days since sungyoung's incident but still i had no courage to face him which i didn't even know why.

Soon, he caught up with me and held my wrist, tightening it causing pain.

"why were you avoiding me ? Do you know it took me a difficult time just to catch up to you?" He shouted out loud at me as my heart skipped a beat. He was red.

"just let me go, i have to get back home. " i retorted at him, while flinching.

"Not until you tell me why ! " He roared at me, attracting attention from the surrounding.

"Fine, can you just stop shouting ?" i said angrily. "and release your grip. "

"Sorry ... I was just being ... Nevermind. "He started and removed his hand from my wrist.

"okay, what do you want?" i asked him after a few minutes.

"i just wanted to know why were you avoiding me. " He answered back, enunciating each word precisely and calmly.

"i had no courage to face you, i just don't know why. I only know that i don't want to stuck in between you and hoya. I just can't choose. It's pressuring me. " i explained calmly, ignoring that eye-contact he gave me.

"Look at me. " He held my face and turned the direction to him, and slowly, i interlocked my eyes with his.

"You know you have to choose, you know you can only have one. It's either me or him. Just one. " He whispered to me. Looking at him with a scared face, probably from the shouts i heard from him that caused my expression to change, he gave me a warm look.

"you don't have to choose now though, but you still have to settle this problem. you can't evade it. It doesn't help you at all. " He spoke out and i stumbled back.

"i know, just give me some time. I will make a decision. " i told him and bit my lips.

"I am afraid not... Is a day enough for you ? I don't want you to drag our problems any longer. Can't you see those eyes in front of you. Don't you know i am crazy about you. It has been months already, it's enough and i believed it's time for me to know your answer. " He blurted everything out, while giving me a desperate look.

"just leave me alone now. " i told him and flung off . My heart was pounding wildly, my mind was in twirl and my eyes was begging for tears to escape. I was in a state of mixed emotion.

end of flashback

*who should i choose, in order to see you smile everyday..*

My thought was erased off my mind when sound of footsteps approaching fast to the room was heard. It was her.

"sungyoung?" i called out.

"yes, mummy?"she asked.

I went to her and requested for her to sit on the bed. Afterwards, i join her. My eyes darted to her innocent eyes and smile slightly.

"can i ask you a question?" i started the conversation and she nodded her head.

"Do you like your god-dad more or your daddy more ?" i questioned her. I was nervous because, her answer will be what my answer might be.


Sorry for the delay ! Also, i need your help ! i believed it's time to end this torture! Anyway, i am confused of who i should choose.. So, i am letting you readers do it instead of me ! ^^