C H A P T E R : 15

My Last Letter To You ~

~A few days after the incident encountered.~

Myungsoo P.O.V

i coughed a little as i stood up from the couch. My hair were in a big mess. As i drank a cup of water, the door bell rang. *who could it be...*  i walked unsteadily towards the door and unlocked it.

"oh, it's you. " i mumbled and sat on the couch.

"Don't you missed your hyung ?" Sungyeol chirped as he gave me a bear hug. I pulled him away from me and glared at him.

"Unless you tell me where suyeon is living at. " i said and continue glaring.

"oh, fine, i thought someone changed himself already and i have some good news. Since like someone doesn't wants to listen to it. Oh, fine. I better go. " sungyeol smirked and was about to walked away when i held his hand.

"Hyung. " i bit my lips to prevent my anger from erupting.

"Ah, i thought someone is not interested? " He rolled his eyes and replied me.

"HYUNG " I raise my voice a little due to my patient being challenged.

"Whatever, i know where suyeon is studying at and i went to look for her. " he mumured but it was clear enough for me to hear.

"why didn't you bring me with you ?!? " i shouted at him.

"i have to get my information trusted first. When i found her, she told me not to let you know where she is studying. " He answered me with an annoyed face. I calm myself down and looked at him. *she must be still upset of me...*

"how about sungyoung ? " i asked him.

"molla, i haven't seen her. " i bit my lips harder as i looked at him and he seems to understand the meaning of it but he faced down.

"Hyung, jebal ! " i literally shouted at him.

"Fine, i will book the air ticket tomorrow. Leave tomorrow not now. You will be going ALONE. Make sure you know how to speak English and you better clean yourself up now cause you stink. " He said and a smile curve up on my lips.

"Gomawo. " i thank him and head to my room. *i promised i will get you back this time. * unknowingly, a few drops of crystal clear water escaped my eyes. " i will. " i muttered to myself.

 

Suyeon's P.O.V

I took a quick glance at the paper before heading to the living room.

"you called me ? " i asked upon reaching there.

"neh. " he looked at me and replied. I stare at the people behind him and raised one of my eyebrow.

"waeyo ? " i asked suspiciously.

"Be quick. " Hoya told them and came to me and pat lightly on my shoulder.

"They told me they have something to tell you. " he answered and left the room.

I make my ways towards them and bow. They acted the same thing as what i did.

"who are you guys? " i asked as i pointed to them.

" Mianheyo Suyeon unnie .. " The girl kneeled down and tears streamed down her face. *she seems familiar*

The boy did the same too but instead of apologising, he was holding on to the girl, like her pillar of support.

"who exactly are you. Why are you apologizing to me ? " i asked and help her up but she continued to kneel down.

"Mianheyo unnie, i didn't mean to do that. " she said and i was making a what-are-you-talking-about face.

"i don't understand why you are apologizing but please do stand up. " i told her and she shook her head.

"I won't unless you accept my apology. " she replied stubbornly.

"please forgive her. " the guy talked for the first time as he faced down.

"i mean i would love to accept it but who are you people, why are you apologizing and how do you know my name? " i said with exasperation.

The girl's eyes were puffy and her eyeliner was smeared. I passed a piece of tissue paper to her and my eyes softened. She hung her head low as she took it from me. A weak curve curl up her face as she wiped those tears away.

"okay, now that you have calm down, mind explaining what is going on, but tell me who you are first." i squat down and told her. As she bit her lips, she slowly faced up looking right into my eyes. There seems to be hope sparkling on either side of her eyes and i have absolute no idea why.

"Unnie, i-


Cliffhanger :P 

Please comment !!

Much Thanks to : 

lalakuz and whoreya :D