C H A P T E R : 27

My Last Letter To You ~

DOUBLE UPDATE ^v^

Suyeon's P.O.V

"Yes... " i whispered , not sure of what expression i am supposed to be using, not clear of what is exactly happening and finally, unaware of the situation that is happening right before my eyes.

"please come in... " she said adding a slight curl on her lips that resembled a smile to me. I looked at hoya and he seemed to understand me because he made the first move into the room.

"MUMMY ! " i looked into the room and saw sungyoung playing blocks with a guy that is familiar to me. Was it boohyun or soohyun or even woohyun? I ran towards her and hugged her tight, releasing all my tears.

"are you alright? are you hurt? How-" i asked but that guy cut my words.

"she is fine... " He spoke out and turned his direction to the balcony, leaving the scene.

I bit my lips and steel myself away from the hug and looked at hyolin. Her face shows full of remorse as she bowed her head a little.

"Thank you... " i murmured but was audible enough for her to hear. She raised her head up and gave me a weak smile.

"you are welcome... " she said. I am not sure what had happened to me. Wasn't i supposed to be calling her a , or whatever, why am i here talking to her with manners. But, one thing was clear, i am not as angry as before when i saw her.

Hoya helped me up and carried sungyoung out of the room. I guess he wants us to have a serious talk here because he told her something before leaving. "it's your last chance. "

Once hoya left, she kneeled onto the ground with tears escaping her eyes. To my surprise, i was a little shock when i heard what she said.

"i am leaving ... Not here, but leaving from korea... " she started and i took a quick glance at her.

"woohyun thinks that it's best if we could start a life somewhere out of korea and he feels that we should move to another part of the city; California... " she kept quiet afterwards causing awkward silence.

"i heard that you are separated from myungsoo now, and i heard that you are with another guy. I just want to tell you i am sorry for ruining your marriage and causing harm to you all these years. Deep from my heart, i would like to say i am truly sorry. " She said after a few seconds and i was having mixed feelings inside. Can i really forgive her ?

"Why is this happening.... ? " i asked calmly. I am definitely not the old suyeon you know, i am not as weak as before.

"It was due to my selfishness and greed that caused this to happen. " She explained in between her sobs. I knew i had to forgive her. As what most say, actions speak louder than words.

"can i really forgive you?" i questioned her.

"i know you won't because if i am you, i won't never do that. " she said, disappointed with herself.

"Then i proved you wrong. I hope you will really turn over a new leaf. " i told her and she looked up at me beaming slightly.

"thank you ! " she said as i helped her up. "thank you! " she thanked me in tears. I gave her a quick hug and wiped her tears away.

" I hope you and woohyun will be eternally blissful, together. " she smiled and it was a genuine one. After comforting her down, i was ready to leave when she held me up.

"Even though you are not with myungsoo now, i hope you will reconcile with him. I just want to tell you he's really a good man. " i just smile and left the room when she said that.

*Everything is finally resolved, but there is still one thing i am sure i have to do...*


sorry for updating so late ! :C I was busy ! Anyway, congrats to myungsoo, sunggyu, sungyeol, hoya and dongwoo for graduating from Daekyung University ! ^^