C H A P T E R : 24

My Last Letter To You ~

Listen to : 

Demi Lovato - Fix A Heart

 

Suyeon's P.O.V

The bright sun radiating through the curtains and the birds chirping loudly outdoor was enough to indicate that it was morning.

I clenched on my forehead and pressed it gently as i peeked open my eyes slowly. My head was spinning badly and my vision was blurred due to the morning light. After adjusting my sight, i forced myself up on the bed and my eyes wandered around the room.

Realisation then hit me. I sense an unfamiliar room and everything was so stranger to me. I shook my head when i thought it was just an illusion but when i found out that everything was too true to be fake. It scarred me. Where on earth was i? What exactly happened to me the night before? Many thoughts lingered in my mind as i study the features in the room.

The wall was painted with a mixture of white and grey, there was a nightstand beside the bed, a wardrobe was fixed at the corner and a toilet was specifically found at the opposite of the bed. In any other words, the room was rather dull and boring.

I stood on the ground afterwards and made my way to the door when it was pushed open unexpectedly and there stood myungsoo right before me.

"i see you're awake." He started when he saw me looking at him surprisingly.

"You fainted last evening after making the police report, if that's the answer you want " myungsoo said and held my wrist gently trying to guide me out of the room.

That's when i found out, sungyoung is still missing. To be an exact for 24 hours already and as a mother i could do nothing. All i am allowed to do is to wait patiently for the result.

I stopped him as we were walking out of the room and removed my hand from his grip.

"where am i? " i asked.

"You are in my house " he answered while searching for my eyes as i stare at the floor tiles.

I held my breath tight and released it before fixing my stare on him. I haven't study his features for a long time and all i could say was, he is still perfect. Close enough. Nothing much changes except for the stare that he gave me. They tell me there was pain and sorrow hiding in his eyes but he covered it well.

"suyeon?" he called out my name and i was back to reality. I opened my mouth waiting for the words that i hated most to escape out but nothing came out and it seemed like my eyes could talk. Because myungsoo knows what i was thinking of, he knew me too well.

" Sungyoung? The police are still searching for her. I am sure that we will be hearing good news from them. " he told me and i nod my head while gritting my teeth to held my tears back. I was crying too much. I needed a break from all those tears. Most importantly, i do not want to be weak in front of myungsoo, my husband, i supposed.

"i-" i said but myungsoo butted in.

"cry if you want, don't bottle up your feelings, you have to know that i am here for you. " he spoke out, leaving me shock inside my heart.

I am here for you

I am here for you

*he was right, he will never give up despite that i left him.*

"Thanks, i better be going first" i gave him a weak smile and was about to walk away when he held onto my wrist making me flinch.

"is there a chance for us?" his words rang in my mind continuously as i stood rooted onto the ground.


i know my updates are never long like most fanfics out there but please do leave a comment here. Each comment means a lot to me and sure, it does motivate me to update frequently... Having more than 100+ subbies was not what i had expected but having tons of comments was what i had always hope for :(