C H A P T E R : 10

My Last Letter To You ~

Chapter 10

Suyeon's P.O.V

"You have reached your destination, the total fare will be $18 . " The taxi driver spoke out as he faced us.

"There you go, keep the change .." Hoya handed him $20 and smile to me. "Kaja ? " i grinned and carried sungyoung while he held the bags. I was amazed at the location hoya has chose as we entered the private house.

"Oppa, America is really unique compared to Korea, even the private houses are different. " i said as i looked into his eyes while walking."you like it ? " He smiled and continue walking.

"Yea, it's really very nice. " i answered him as he took the keys out and unlocked the door.

"i welcome you to your new home. " Hoya said as he pushed in the door. I gasped as i entered. It was simply amazing !

"oppa, which room will i be using ? " i placed sungyoung on the couch and had my hands in the pocket of my jeans as i asked him.

"babo, you will be sleeping in the same room as me. " Hoya smirked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me towards him. His hot breath can be felt at my neck.

I broke the moment after considering for a while. " oppa, i am a married woman, i don't think i should do this, i will share the room with sungyoung...Mian... "i looked down and spoke out. I can sense disappointment on his face but he covers it with a broad smile.

"it's alright, don't worry. " He sauntered towards his bag. "i will be going to my room first, if you need anything, tell me."he said and left. *Mianheyo oppa...*

i carried sungyoung bridal-style into our room and laid her on the bed. I brushed her bangs away and left a peck on her forehead. "Sleep well , darling. "i said to her and went to unpack my things.

Moments later, All of us finally got settle down. My eyes drifted to the digital clock to find out that it past evening time. Not thinking twice, i tied my hair into a messy bun and changed my clothes into a white shorts and baby pink long sleeve shirt. I walked to the kitchen afterwards and lay my hands on the kitchen utensils, making some delicious food for hoya and sungyoung. When i was done, i called hoya down for dinner, thinking that sungyoung might not be hungry as she usually have her dinner late. After calling for like 5 times, i had a weird feeling when hoya didn't appeared at the dinning table. Actions took place and i decided to go in to his room. I unlocked the door to his room and found that hoya is having his nap.

"oppa, wake up! " i jumped to his bed , not thinking of the consequences.

"wae?" hoya peeked open his eyes to find his face just a few centimetres away from mine. I started blushing and was about to pull myself away when hoya wraps his arm on my waist and pull me down beside him. "Let's just be like this for the next few minutes... " he murmured and closed his eyes while i was still in dazed.

"oppa ... " i guessed he understood what i was currently thinking therefore he released me and i came down from the bed. "i will be at the dining table. i have cooked your dinner by the way ... " i spoke and left his room . *whoo... That was close...*

i arrived at the dinning table area and sat on the chair while eating my food quietly.As i was eating, i heard the chair opposite mine moving so i darted my eyes to the chair to find hoya sitting on it. My mind flashed back to what happened earlier and hung my head low, thinking how awkward it was.

"Mianheyo..." hoya spoke out as i looked at his eyes.

"Nah, it's alright, oppa. " i gave him a smile and continued my food.

"i am glad you accepted my apology , suyeon. " He said and stare at me, not blinking his eyes.

"is there something on my face ? " i notices the stare and touched my face. "Ani..." He paused for a while before continuing. " Suyeon-ah, i booked an appointment with Doctor Park. She will help you to restore your skin to your original looks, meaning , all the scars will be removed and all the wounds will be healed. Don't worry, i will go with you early in the morning tomorrow. " He explained as i listened to each word carefully. I felt touched at the point when i realised hoya has been helping me from time to time and a thank you is definitely not enough.

"Oppa, i don't know how to thank you for helping me all the times..." A tear slipped out of my eyes as i blurted it out.

" it's alright, i told you before, it's fine with me. " He replied showing his canine smile. "oh ya, before i forgot, sungyoung will be attending a pre-school nearby, don't worry about it, i have hired a nanny to bring her back from school everyday. For your case, you will be joining me at ___(you name it ^^) high school when you are all ready. You are fine with it , right ? At least, you get to learn how to speak English more fluently. " he added. I nodded my head and smile while hoya pat my head.

"we will have things this way then. " i said and finished up my last few bits of my food.

 

A/N

myungie ^^hoya ^^

well, how was it ? haha, anyway, if you have 100 karma and above and LIKE my fanfic, click on that arrow found on the foreword page, it's just right beside the title. ^^ yeahh, upvote my fic, I will be grateful to you :D The other thing is to comment, i really want to know your opinion of this fic, so i can improve myself. ^^ haha, i don't want silent readers, okay ? ^~^ 

By the way, i posted a summary of what is going to happen later on in the comment area on 10-30-2012 and by any chance, if you have not seen it, here it is :

BabyBlueeeLOVE [A]  on 10-30-2012 13:15:07 says about chapter 10
Hyolin might leave Myungsoo but more dramas are coming, so stay tuned ! Oh, hyolin is going to search for suyeon in america, u know america is such a big country... Let's see how she and woohyun are going to find suyeon. Haha, i chose woohyun to be by hyolin's side :D hmm, now there is only competition for hoya and myungsoo... Who will win her heart ? :0 *note* the reasons for hyolin leaving myungsoo are simple, read the fanfic above to know why ^^ , most importantly, i want you guys to know people do change and learnt from their mistakes so why not give hyolin a chance and a new begainning ?:D Let's her know who's her real prince charming :) okay, that's all so ppyong ^^ heyhey, upvote my fic , maybe ? It's just a click away and i will be eternally grateful to you =) 
BabyBlueeeLove signning off 
xoxox 

That's all, thanks if you read this short author's note (: a round of an applause for you ^^