C H A P T E R : 39

My Last Letter To You ~

-9 months later-

Suyeon's P.O.V

"YAHH KIM MYUNGSOO" I shouted at him when he snatched the plate of fruits from me and ran to the living room.

"Birthday girl, you shouldn't be angry on your day huh. " Sungyeol teased me and ran off to look for his 'bro forever'.

"Those kids, who would still believe that they are a bunch of immature kiddos." I sighed and went to look for them.

"MUMMY, Happy Birthday!" Sungyoung shouted out loud while beaming. She passed me a birthday card that was drawn beautifully.

"that's so sweet of you, princess. " i commented but was pissed off when i found sungyoung not around my sight and was there fooling around with his dad and yeollie oppa.

"YAHH, it's supposed to be my birthday, but i don't even think it's my birthday. " i shouted at them, feeling a little hurt. Myungsoo upon hearing my words, stood up and walked towards me.

"Happy Birthday suyeon!" he hugged me tightly and left a peck on my right cheek. With that, he ran off - again. This time, they were fooling in the backyard.

" why-" i was surprised when i made my first step into the backyard to find myself in a fantasy land.

The whole area was designed beautifully, just like one in the fantasy world.

"so you guys angered me on purpose?" i asked, feeling satisfied.

"what do you think?" Myungsoo asked while smiling brightly at me. "beautiful huh?" he added.

"yes, it is. Why-" he cut me off and just pointed at the table. There, i found an infinite bracelet.

"i believed this is our first time in all these years that celebrated your birthday, together as a family. Saengil Chukha Hamnida!" he planted another kiss on my lips and grinned.

"you like it ? I ran out of ideas so i asked for help from hyung. " He asked worriedly.

"yes, i love it!" i told him and wore the bracelet.

As i looked at the three of them, i sensed something fishy.

"Omg, you guys are creeping me out. " i said and looked at them.

"you know what? The best part isn't here yet. " myungsoo smiled and out of the blue, the doorbell rang.

"what is going on ? " i asked feeling clueless of everything.

Slowly, i made my way to the door and with a twist of the doorknob, i pulled the door back to reveal a couple.

"i believed that was my last letter to you because i ain't going anywhere already. " He smiled, showing his canine teeth. I stared at their hand being interlaced together and i know happiness is in the air.

That moment was just perfect, i couldn't ask for more. The future can be predicted and i am sure our lives are going to be perfect no matter what ups and downs we will be going through. This love story, isn't easy to achieve because we all know that each one of us sacrifices a lot for it.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-


yes, this is the ending ! ^^

 

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR SUPPORT ! :D

 

Well, this fic was supposed to have a sad ending but nahhh, i don't wanna be that cruel LOL

I  know this fic isn't the best or whatever compared to other fics out there but i really wanna thank you sincerely for supporting me. You know grammar isn't my friend and i know i made many mistakes throughout the whole fic but still i wanna thank you guys for sticking with me til the end^^ I LOVE YOU ALL <3 "THROWS NAMU's HEARTS"

i have plans of writting new fics but i am still hesistating if i should write or probably, i will take a break from writing (i should brush up on my language skills before doing so)... But if i do, it will be an INFINITE fic, LOL. Anyway, i will post the link here if i do and i hope you guys will continue to support me <3

That's all for now, see ya soon ^^