C H A P T E R : 9

My Last Letter To You ~

Chapter 9

Myungsoo's P.O.V

i squinted my eyes as i looked clearly at the image right before me, while having doubts.

"what is this ? " i asked as i dashed forward to hyolin after making sure it was her.

"Oppa, you came!" She shouted out. I narrowed my eyes to the guy right beside her and back to her.

"What's going on here ? " i pointed at the image of the guy wrapping his arm around hyolin's slim waist.

"Oppa, i am sorry to say this but he is my boyfriend and we have dated for a ye-a... " a red mark was left on her cheek as she covered it with her hand. Tears streamed down her face as she looked at me miserably.

"How could you toy with my feelings ? !? Am i just a toy that you can play with?! Hyolin ! ANSWER ME !" my voie roared throughout the whole nightclub that arouses the curiosity of many people.

"Oppa, i-..."

"Don't oppa me . We are Over, get it ? "i glared at her and walked off immediately after that. Half of me was still upset over the reality that suyeon left me, but the other half of me was really happy over the fact that Hyolin and i were now history . "i am glad my acting skills have not rusted. " i gave myself a weak smirk before going to my usual cold self. "now , i only have one thing to do - Snatch Suyeon back from HOYA .

Hyolin's P.O.V

"Don't cry hyolin, are you sure you won't regret it ? " woohyun asked as he wipe my tears away.

"Ani..oppa, it's hurts though.." i said as i wrapped my arms around him. What suprises me was that he gave me the warmth back and that was what i needed at that moment. " oppa..." Tears streamed down my cheeks as i remembered what happened a few minutes ago...

Flashback

"are you sure you are going to do this " Woohyun asked.

"neh, and i need your help, oppa." i told him as i gave him puppy eyes.

"why me ? " He looked into my eyes and asked.

"cause, you are the only guy friend i trust... " i replied looking down. "oppa, will you help me ?" i questioned him and held both of his hands tightly.

"what's the purpose of doing this ? " He said as he looked away." i thought you love him and even threatened him to be together with you. " he added. I sighed before answering him.

"Oppa, yes i do love him, i love him to the point that i even threatened him to hit his wife and destroyed their relationship. How evil of me right ? " i chuckled a little and woohyun slowly faced me. " Oppa, i love him that i can even sacrifice my life for him. I wanted him to be with me forever , but a phone call made me changed my mind - i have to leave him . He shouted into my ears that his wife left him. The reasons are simple. His wife, suyeon never knew that i was around, i was the mastermind to everything and worse, the person to her failed marriage. I finally realised that i was wrong and i have learnt my lesson. But, what's the use ? I feel sorry for suyeon and i know an apology to her is just not enough to what she had suffered all these while. Don't mention about giving my life to her because it's definitely not enough to make up to my mistakes. The only thing to do now is to leave myungsoo... Even if it is not enough, at least i have tried. " i explained everything while sobbing in between at points. "you know what oppa, i was actually happy that suyeon left myungsoo..." my sobs became louder but it only arouses the curiosity of a few peoples. I was about to wipe my tears when i felt something soft on my lips. My eyes closed by itself as slow as a snail and i even started to leave my arms hanging around his neck. Soon, the kissed was broken by woohyun as i gasped for air. "Oppa, will you help me? " i asked again .

"More than you wish. " He smiled and gave me a quick peck. " on one condition..." he stated as he smirked.

"what ? " i mumbled.

"Be my GIRLFRIEND . " I froze as i stared at him. "will you be my girlfriend ? " He gave me a heart melting smile.

" Ye-s , YES ! " he was the first guy that confessed to me, my first true love. Woohyun was on cloud nine that he carried me on bridal- style. He slowly place me on the ground. " i guessed myungsoo is coming, no matters what happen later, i will be here for you , so... action ?" he smile to me and for a while , i felt like the luckiest girl on earth.

"neh! " i smiled.

end ~

-

-

-

" I promised i will be here for you, don't cry... " Woohyun soothe me and brush my fringe away as he pat my head.

"Oppa, i don't deserved to have you..." i spoke out softly.

"Silly, You know what, i have a crush on you in high school and i bet you never knew. I am glad you accepted me as your other half. Hyolin, saranghaminda..." He confessed .

"oppa... " i hug him tightly and tears came down my eyes little by little. " oppa, i know which country Suyeon migrated to but i don't know where she is currently living at, will you follow me there to search for her and to apologise to her? " i asked , not backing off the hug.

"of course , i will, no matters how long it takes. Me and you are in this together. " he answered me and i smile genuinely for the first time.

 

Upvote my fanfic, maybe ? ^^