Chapter 24

Your Perfect Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh goodness. I am finally updated. i practically wrote this all tonight so please excuse the parts that feel rushed.

I am sorry i've been so busy. i had finals last week and bladfkglhdf

anyways.please enjoy? it is really rushed XD hahaha

i love you guys lots!

please subscribe and comment <3

not edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt my eyes widen, before I quickly blinked, looking away from him.

“Well?”

“How did you know Chen was here?” I asked as I peeked back up at him; he had taken a step closer and was right it front of me.

“I got a text from Luhan.”

“Luhan,” I said faintly, my gaze settling on the bookshelf behind him. Of course it was Luhan. He couldn’t keep his mouth shut in any circumstance and this situation was no different.

“What did he want?” he said, interrupting my previous thoughts.

“Who?” I asked distractedly looking back up at him.

“Chen,” Kris said, sounding irritated with my stupidity.

“He—well—he was sort of explaining himself,” I stuttered nervously under his reproachful gaze. He held my eyes for a moment before sighing and looking away.

“Why didn’t you just wake me up?” he muttered, crossing his arms, looking at his feet.

 “He told me not to,” I answered shamefully, my eyes raking his face to find some kind of reaction.

“So you listened to him?” he finally asked, looking back at up at me.

“I was going to leave—I swear—but he—he was so desperate looking and I—”

“You caved?” he finished my sentence, his eyes boring into my skull.

I nodded numbly, unsure of what else to say to him.

“Sun Hi,” he groaned, finally giving in and pulling me towards him, wrapping me in a hug, “What am I supposed to do with you?”

“Forgive me,” I mumbled into his shirt, breathing in his familiar and comforting scent.

“If you promise to not do that again.”

“Do what?”

“Run off with Chen without telling me,” he said, slightly pulling away from me, looking down at me.

“But I didn’t run off,” I protested. “We just went to talk. It was something we needed to do.”

“And how do you know he wasn’t just lying to you about everything? Maybe he just wanted to get on your good side again.”

“Kris,” I frowned, pulling myself out of his arms, crossing them across my ribcage, “He wasn’t.”

“And how would you know that?” he inquired, plastering a fake smile on his face.

“I just do.”

“You just do?”

“Yes.”

“What a great explanation,” He mocked. “I just do.”

“Kris just stop it.”

“Stop what?”

“Being an .”

“I’m being realistic actually,” he retorted, rolling his eyes at me.

“I don’t give a damn about how realistic you’re being,” I argued. “You are acting like a ing .”

“An am I? I think waking up to realize that my girlfriend was out with her ex gives me a little bit of a reason to be an .”

“Okay fine! Yes you have a reason to be mad, but since you weren’t there what gives you the right to assume you know Chen is lying?”

“Lets see. He’s your ex boyfriend, he’s probably angry that we are dating and wants to get back at the both of us and since you agreed to this friendship thing he is going to have an easier time getting into your head and—”

“He’s not going to get into my head Kris—”

“How are you even thinking like this? Chen broke up with you Sun Hi. Even if he didn’t cheat on you how is lying about that a good thing? How is he supposed to explain that?”

“He did it because of you!”

Kris held my gaze for a moment before finally shoving past me, going into the kitchen. I let out a deep breath before following him.

He stood at the counter, his palms resting on the edges as he faced away from me. His head was bent down and he was breathing heavily.

“Kris,” I said, placing my hand over his. I felt him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter