Threat , Blackmail , Bribe Part 2

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads

YESSSSS !! PART 2

NYAAAHHHH ~~I'm so HAPPYYYY :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to dance . . .

Popping , Whacking , Locking and I added some Housing into the mix .  I guess he was really suprised about me dancing like this .

Hahaha ~ I knew you were going to be like that Taemin . . .


Ending my solo performance , I danced my way over to him and pushed him back .

I smirked as his mouth formed an ' O ' .

" What's wrong Taemin ? Cat got your tongue ? "

" Not even close . " He grinned slyly and started to pop and do some shuffling and jerkin' . I smiled secretly as I observed him closely .

Taemin began to do a stiff robotic movement with his chest .

Now it was my turn to be suprised . My jaw dropped as he finger tutted and did some crazy finger dance .

Dammit , I can't do that . . . I'm still learning . . . GAHHH !!

He added a MIchael Jackson spin and then lightly slapped my .

I gasped silently .  DID HE JUST DO THAT ??

What the heck ??!!

I flushed obviously .

I waved through my arms and my whole body then I decided to do something beyond his knowledge .

I dropped to the ground and began to Thread .

His expression froze while I was threading though my legs and arms . Threading is weaving your arms or legs through different parts of your body . The key thing is that you always stay connected with your body .

I mimicked his Michael Jackson spin and then flipped my hair into his face .

" OHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!! " We spun around and found that we had an audience .

A crowd was bunching up at the door and was watching us with big smiles written on their faces .

I ran a hand through my hair , flustered .

" Wow !! Girl you're dope !!! "

" Taemin oppa is the best !! "

" Dayummmm !!!! "

" Whoo ! You guys should be dance partners ! "

I stared dumbly at them as Taemin did the same .

I glanced at him .

Hahaha !

He looked like he just got caught having !

I diverted my attention back to the audience and bowed respectfully .

" Oh well thank you for watching us even though we didn't know it ~ " I grinned gratefully .

" Thank you ! If you guys want to see us dance together then watch our performance next week for I Need A Girl ~ "  Taemin advertised cheerfully .

No offense but I get really embarrassed if someone advertises something like that .  For some reason , it feels like we're desperate or something .

I tried to cover half my face with my messed up hair but Taemin unexpectedly got up close in my face then carressed it softly .

" Awwww ~! " Our audience cooed teasingly .

I blushed harshly and slapped his hand away .

But something stopped me before I slapped his hand , a bubbly feeling formed in my chest and made me pause .

Such a familiar hand and feeling . . .

Looking into his eyes , I feel like I know him since like forever . .

The way his eyes shine , the way his hands felt and how his lips looked dangerously inviting . . . .


His lips curled up into a playful smirk and he pinched my cheek hard , making me yelp in pain .

" YAH ! " I screamed as I rubbed my redden cheek .

" That's what you get for staring at my beautiful face . " He tilted his head up in a conceited manner and dabbed his cheek emphasizing his comment .

" OOOOOOOO !! " The crowed roared . I glared at them and then glared at Taemin with anger / hate .

"Beautiful ? I've seen DOGS with more beautiful faces than you ! "  I spat cleverly .

The audience roared with laughter and whoops .

Taemin flushed red with embarrassment .

I giggled childishly as I patted him on the back .

" I had a good time . Maybe next time again ? Hahaha ! " I laughed as I yanked my belongings and jacket off the bench and weave through the crowd to get out of there .

I slapped high fives as I left .

Ahhh ~ This is my kind of lifestyle ~

I bumped into some girly girl in the hallway .

" Oh sorry . . . " Her voice trailed off as she stared at me .

" It's fine . " I said brushing invisible lint off my tank top .

She didn't say anything but stare at me like she'd seen a ghost .

She was real skinny like Taemin and had long straight black hair that fell to her tailbone of her back .

Her eyes were big and wide with long eyelashes and her skin was flawless and purely clear without a single blemish or spot .

She was wearing a white blouse with a pink skirt and white high heels . She had a Prada bag hanging from her stick like arm .

Her legs were long and slender . The kind that girls would envy so much that they would get surgery for those kinds of legs . 

I raised a curious eyebrow at her staring . 

" Hyo- " She covered as if horrified by  my name - Wait a minute !

How 'd she know my name ?

" Do I know you ? " I asked . She shook her head furiously .

" Then how did you - "

" Excuse me ! " She rushed passed me .

Okay . . . very strange . . .

I shrugged and went off to change into my regular clothes .

After I changed , I got a call from Eunhyuk .

" Hello ? "

" HYOYEONIE ! Where are you ? " Eunhyuk playful voice rang .

" I just got out of dance practice . Why ? "

" Let's hang out ! "

" Sure ~ Where ? "

" How about . . . the mall ? "

" OKAY ! "

" See ya there ! "

" M'kay . See ya ! " 

I hung up and skipped to my motorcycle and sped to the mall .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzy's POV ( Taemin's mom )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT  

I
HATE THAT !!!!!

Ever since we got Taemin back from the hospital , Yoona has been taking him away and letting him come home late !

I always stay up late to wait for my poor baby to come home . I'm WORRIED sick sometimes for Taemin's safety .

He comes home like at 12 in the morning but the latest he's come home was 3 o'clock in the morning .

Jeez I'm getting worry lines on my forehead .

I rubbed my forehead , burden by worries .

I was sitting at my powder desk .

Yoochunnie's company was in a bit of a trouble for money .  That Yoona took the chance to bribe the CEO of the company , Kim Junsu , with money . She said that if Yoonchunnie and I  tell Taemin or Hyoyeon the truth then she'll get Kim Junsu fire Yoochunnie and make him jobless for the rest of his miserable life .

Basically , Kim Junsu got bribed with money to keep Yoochunnie and I quiet .

I hate this so much !!!! 
 

Grrr. . . .

Screw this !

I'm going to make sure that Taemin and Hyoyeon know the truth about each other one way or another !

I just have one problem . . .


HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THAT WITH MY HUSBAND'S JOB IN RISK ?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For some reason I'm really satisfied with this chapter

What I mean is like EVERYTHING IS PERFECT FOR ME IN THIS CHAPTER :D

HAHAHAHAH !

I feel really proud right now

LOL ~