3 weeks later

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
Hey guys
How were you guys weekend ?
My weekend is okay but it's reallly HOT !
Here is Chapter 18
ENJOY ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 weeks later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can dance now !!! " I shouted when I reached Taemin in the lobby . People turned and gawked at me .

"Hooray !~ Have a good time in class today Hyoyeon . " Taemin hugged me tightly and headed off to his class . I grinned dorkily after him .

"So the returns ~ " A voice behind said in sing song tone . I spun around .

"Me ? You're calling me a ? " I pointed dumbly to myself . She nodded .

"And you're not a Yuri ? " I said snarkily . Yuri scoffed .

"I'm not the one who's going after the Dancing Prince . Plus I know why you're doing this . " I stared at her . She knows ??

"W-What are you talking about ? " I muttered darkly . Yuri smirked evilly and flicked a strand of hair off my shoulder . I glanced at my shoulder and turned back to her .

"You're just doing this to seduce him . Am I right ? " She raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow .

I let out a relieved breath . She doesn't know that I'm doing this for revenge .

"I'm not doing this to seduce him and why would I seduce him ? " I asked incredulously . Yuri grabbed my collar and yanked me close to her face .

"Look I'm only going to say this one time : STAY AWAY FROM TAEMIN OR ELSE YOU'LL REGRET IT . " I froze . Yuri shoved me back . I stumbled backwards . Yuri catwalked away . I grimaced .

I'm not trying to seduce or do anything ual to him . People judge way too easily and quickly . I rolled my eyes . I confidently strided to elevator and pressed the elevator . My hand paused before pressing the button . I stared at it for a little bit . I managed to hide my cut hand from Taemin for 3 weeks . But I feel bad for hiding it from him though . My hand was already healing up and now had a big scab lying diagonally on my palm . I resumed to pressing the button .
I wore a black tank top and tights . Mrs . Yang told me two days earlier to buy dance shoes . Yeah they look awkward and sweaty . I haven't even worn them yet . Looking digustingly at them , I held them in my right hand and waited . What the heck was taking this elevator so long ?! I heard two distinct voices far behind me .

"Hey this is where Yuri is dancing right ? "

"Yeah this is it I checked the address already . But I don't know where her class is that's all . "

Oh don't tell me it's who I think it is . I screw my eyes closed and spun around . OMG .

"Taeyeon let's ask the receptionist . "

"Okay but Eunhyuk you're asking . " Eunhyuk hugged her waist and led her to the receptionist . I turned away and started to rapidly slam the button until it opened . I quickly stepped in and rammed my thumb into the up button . I stared depressingly at my feet as the doors closed . I know that they're dating . But why am I so sad ? I can't get over my feelings even though he's already taken by Taeyeon . My heart hurts a lot . I clutched my chest and my eyes started to tear up . I sniffled . I hastily held back my tears . If I come to class crying then it'll draw attention . I rubbed my eyes and tears away and in a deep breath then let it out slowly . As if on cue , the doors opened and I sulked to my class .
I entered the ballet studio was greeted with a super tight hug .

"HEYY Hyoyeon ! Welcome back !~ " Jessica shaking me in the hug . I laughed and hugged her back .

"Heyy Jessica ! What did I miss while I was gone ? " I broke the hug .

"You did miss some things but I'll show them to you today . Oh and don't worry Mrs . Yang knows already . " Jessica blinked brightly and cheerfully . I nodded happily at the thought of dancing with Jessica again . I set my bag down and joined Jessica at the back of room to catch up .

"Okay what did I miss over the weeks ? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 hours later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"We have a show in four months ?! "

"Yeah that's right . Don't worry I'll help you since Mrs . Yang and I are going to make the choregraphy for it . " Jessica put her hands on her hips proudly . I giggled wearily . Today was tough I had to learn to jump in the air and do the splits like a cheerleader and I had twist my body in ways I didn't even I could . I sweating like crazy but it felt accomplishing and good .

"You better teach me well Jessica . " I punched her arm lightly . She chuckled and got up .

"So what's the song going to be ? " I said sipping water from a bottle .

"Hmmmm I'm deciding but I want it to be Bad Romance by Lady GaGa . " Jessica leaned on the wall .

"Who's Lady GaGa ? " I perked up at the strange name .

"Hehehe she's a singer in America . She's really freaky and dresses very revealing in a weird way . Want me to show you ? " She fished out a laptop from her brown bag . I agreed and crawled over to Jessica .

She showed me a music video called Alejandro . My jaw dropped as I saw what was showing in the screen . This lady is scary!!! I covered my eyes and spun away from the laptop . Jessica started to laugh hard . I glared at her . I can't believe that she showed me dirty things . My mind has been tainted . Jessica's laughter died down and she shut down her laptop . I scoffed . Lady GaGa sure is freaky and scary . I slapped myself lightly to get that image out of my head . She and that dude were . . . doing - ewww!!!

"So what do you think ? " Jessica asked shaking with hidden laughter . I grimaced .

"I like the song but not the video . " I made a gagging face . She smiled .

"Well okay . I'll tell Mrs . Yang . "

"Mmmhmm . I going to go now . Bye Jessica ! " I snatched my bag and half ran to the door .

I wonder where Taemin is .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I picked up my bag and was about to leave but the door opened revealing familiar people .

"Hey Taemin oppa ~ " She crushed me with a hug .

"Uh nice to see you too Yuri . Eunhyuk ? Taeyeon ? " I was suprised to see Taeyeon and Eunhyuk here .

"What are you doing here ? " I asked feeling burdened that Hyoyeon's crush was here and with a different girl .

"Nothing just hanging out . " Eunhyuk replied simply with his arm over a happy Taeyeon's shoulder . I nodded without smiling . I just have this irritating feeling when I see this guy . He gives off a playboy feeling . I faked a smile .

"So how was your class Taemin oppa ? " Yuri is still calling me oppa . Not to sound mean or anything but I didn't give her permission to call me oppa . Don't girls call guys oppa meaning they are close to each other ? I'm not that close with her to start with !

"It was great thanks . " I answered with no interest in her day . I have mean side too . I chuckled .

"So what exactly do you learn here ? " Eunhyuk wandered around checking out the room .

"We learn popping , waving , animation , and some b-boy . " I cleared my throat . Eunhyuk made a arrogant face .

"Oh really ? That's cool . Maybe I should enroll here . What do you think Taeyeon ? " He turned to his girlfriend and raised an eyebrow .

"Yeah sure it looks pretty awesome . " Taeyeon swung her arms and rocked on her heels . I stood there awkwardly .

"Well I gonna go now bye . " I said feeling my competitiveness heat up . I left them despite hearing Yuri's calling me .

Where is Hyoyeon by the way ? I closed the door and found her hiding behind the plants . I chuckled at her childness . I crouched down on the opposite side of the pot . I ducked my head . I heard the rustle of the plants . She must be peeking out .

"Boo! ~ " I popped out from my hiding spot and made claws out of my hands . She fell on her and I found myself laughing so hard I felt like peeing in my pants .

"Yahh Taemin oppa what are you doing here ? I thought you left the room already . " Hyoyeon tilted her head questioningly . I stopped laughing and helped her up . I saw sadness in her eyes . Her eyes were a little puffy and red . Has she been crying ? I still held onto her hands .

"Hyo have you been crying ? " I asked out loud . She shook her head right away .

"No I haven't . " She said .

"Are you sure ? You look like you have been . " I narrowed my eyes suspiciously . She figeted uncomfortably .

"Yes I have been crying but only a little bit . " Hyoyeon excused wanting to avoid the subject visibly .

"Why ? " I asked getting an idea of who it is that she's crying about .

"I was just feeling a little bit depressed in the morning so I cried . " She turned away from me suddenly . Too late I already saw her tears forming . I hugged her from behind hoping it would comfort her . Hyoyeon was gasping and sniffling obviously trying to hold back tears . I rested my chin on her shivering shoulder .

"It's okay Hyo . You'll get him eventually . " I whispered into her ear . We stood there for a little in that position . I felt her smile and broke the hug . She turned around and grinned at me . I grinned back .

"Thanks Min oppa . I needed that . Hehe . " She laughed out of breath .

"Anytime- " I paused . I suddenly had a feeling that someone was watching us . I let my eyes search down the hallway . My eyebrows furrowed .

"What is it Taemin oppa ? " Hyoyeon asked curiously .

"Nothing it's just that . . I feel like we're being watched . " I said my eyes searching for any sign of people . Huh weird .

"Really ? I don't see anybody here . Weird . Whatever let's go Taemin oppa . " Hyoyeon hooked her arm with mine . I smiled adoringly .

"Let's go eat Hyo . " I invited when we were in the elevator . Hyoyeon made a thinking face . I stared at her chubby cute face until she made her desicion . Not that I mind . I just noticed something . She does kind of look thinner today . I smiled approvingly at her . She's a great person and doesn't deserve to be treated badly . Especially by Eunhyuk , a guy with no dancing skills ! My mood switched to sour . The doors opened and Hyoyeon flashed a big smile on her face . My mood turned from sour to happy in a second . Hyoyeon is the type of person that just makes you want to smile . I laughed mentally .

"What should we eat Taemin oppa ? "

"Let's eat . . . yogurt ? "

"Yogurt it is ! " Hyoyeon pumped a fist in the air and ran out of the building like a excited kid waiting in line for a rollercoaster ride . I ran to her before she could run any further .

"How about this place ? " She pointed as we passed a place called 'Yogurt Passion' .

"Okay . " I agreed excitedly .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 minutes later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmmmm!~ It's so good ! " Hyoyeon squealed . I couldn't stop smiling .

"You're right it is delicious ~ " I agreed with her .

Hyoyeon had cookies'n cream , lychee , and plain tart mixed with each other . I had cookie'n cream , blueberry , strawberry and plain tart together . I my lips tasting the faint flavor .

"Can I try yours ? " I asked .

"Yeah sure . " She scooped up a spoonful and fed me . A variety of flavors bursted into my mouth .

"Wow it's really tasty . You want to taste mine ? " She nodded and I gave her a spoonful of my yogurt . I stuck the spoon into and then pushed it upward leaving yogurt on her nose . She didn't notice . I bit my lip trying not to laugh .

"I like yours but I think mine is better . " She resumed to eating her's without knowing a thing .

"Oh look at those two . So sweet . " An old ahjumma whispered loudly with her husband . They caught me staring at them and smiled supportingly . I grinned back . The old ahjussi gave me a thumbs up . Hyoyeon was still eating .

"You chose a good girl young man . You don't see such healthy and chubby girls anymore . These days all you see is stick like girls walking around with their designer accessories . Ha! Keep this one young man . Good luck !~ " The ahjumma whispered loud enough for me to hear when we passed them . I gave them thumbs up . They chuckled and left .

"I'm got to go home Min oppa . I have work tomorrow . " Hyoyeon threw her cup into a trash can .

"Wait Hyoyeon you got something on your face . " My voice quavered with laughter . I touched her face and wiped the yogurt off .

"Thanks Taemin oppa . Should we go home now ? " She jabbed her thumb in the opposite direction .

"Sure . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did my heart just beat faster when Taemin touched my face ?

"Thanks Taemin oppa . Should we go home now ? " I pointed my thumb in the opposite direction acting like nothing happened .

"Sure . "

We walked home in silence .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home after Taemin left

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is this feeling that I'm having ? It's a churning and fluttering feeling . I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling . I sighed .
I got up still trying to figure out what this feeling was . Hmm maybe I got a stomache ache or I ate too fast . I don't know . . . I shook my head and went into the bathroom to get ready .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri's POV 2 hours earlier

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well I gonna go now bye . " Taemin excused himself and left . Taeyeon , Eunhyuk and I stared at the door and then looked at each other . That was weird . He sure was in a hurry to go . Eunhyuk put his arm around Taeyeon and she giggled in a girly way . They were so cute .

"Awww you guys are adorable together . " I gushed in the faces making kissy faces . They both blushed . I laughed loudly . Suddenly I heard voices outside of the room . I stopped laughing and gestured Taeyeon and Eunhyuk to be quiet and go to the door .

"What should we eat Taemin oppa ? " I pressed my ear against the door . Taeyeon and Eunhyuk did the same . It was a girl's voice .

"Let's eat . . . yogurt ? " Taemin's heavenly voice filled the air . I sighed dreamingly . He's so perfect but who's the girl ? I turned the doorknob quietly and peeked outside .

"Yogurt it is ! " It was Hyoyeon ! I gasped silently and quickly and quietly closed the door .

"Did you guys see that ? " I asked them both panicking . I can't believe that they were going out !

"I knew that Hyoyeon was trying to flirt with Taemin but I never knew that they would actually get together . " Taeyeon said incredulously . Eunhyuk was dead silent .

"Eunhyuk ? " I waved a hand in his face . He snapped out of it .

"Are you okay ? " Taeyeon caressed his face . His expression was unfathomable . That's strange .

"O-Oh yeah just thinking about some stuff . " Eunhyuk mumbled distracted . I grimace and glanced at Taeyeon . She was studying Eunhyuk with a concerned feeling filling up the atmosphere between them . I shrugged .

"I can't believe she could get him and I can't !!! " I shouted throwing my arms in the air .

"How about you try to get him to go to you ? That worked before . Remember how you got Jaejoong to leave Boa last year ? Just try that method again . I'm sure it'll work . " Taeyeon winked meaningfully at me . I grinned thinking about it . Last year if I couldn't get Jaejoong then no one could . This year if I can't get Taemin then no one can . I smirked darkly .

"You shouldn't do that Yuri . It'll hurt Taemin and Hyoyeon at the same time . That's evil . " Eunhyuk retorted as if he was the good guy ! I scoffed .

"Since when did you care about Hyoyeon and plus don't hate Taemin oppa ? " I remarked curtly . He was getting in the way of my plans .

"I don't hate him . I just dislike him with passion ! " Eunhyuk said scoffing and turning away from me . I flipped my hair .

"Whatever . " I exited the room .

Watch out Hyoyeon . I'll get my man one way or the other .

My stomache grumbled . I should eat now . I headed out the building and went down the sidewalk searching for a place to eat . I saw Taemin and Hyoyeon again . They were eating yogurt together and feeding each other . My jaw dropped . They already on that level !!??

I hid behind a pillar just a yard from them and observed them .

"Mmmm !~ It's so good ! " Hyoyeon squealed like a nasty pig . I glared at her viciously .

"You're right . It is really delicious . " Taemin agreed grinning ear to ear . I never seen him smile like that before . I huffed out a breath and spun around my heel and saw a frozen Eunhyuk standing in the middle of the sidewalk staring straight at Taemin and Hyoyeon . I saw . . . jealousy ? Hurt ? Longing ? What the heck is wrong with Eunhyuk today ? He looks so lonely standing there . Where is Taeyeon ? I looked for her but she was nowhere to be seen . Does Eunhyuk have a crush on the piggy Hyoyeon ? I shuddered . That is disgusting .
I went up to him . He didn't seem to know that I was standing right in front of him . I raised an eyebrow . He DOES have a crush doesn't he ? I lightly slapped his cheek . Eunhyuk blinked couple times and then stared down at me .

"What are you doing here ? "

"Nothing . What are you doing here ? " I answered with a question . Eunhyuk uncomfortably . I smiled deviously .

"You like Hyoyeon ? " I asked straightforwadly . Eunhyuk's eyes widen as big as the moon . Eunhyuk cleared his throat and shook his head .

"Really ? You look like you jealous that Taemin is with Hyoyeon . If you do have a crush on Hyoyeon , you have bad taste . " I gagged inwardly . He sighed tiredly and started to walk toward Taemin's direction . Hyoyeon and Taemin's figures were beginning to disappear among the crowds of people and lights . Eunhyuk followed along . He looked like a zombie walking like he is .

"Tsk tsk Eunhyuk is being a bad boy . " I shook my head disappointedly and went down the opposite way .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept following them until they reached Hyoyeon's apartment . Taemin knows where Hyoyeon lives ? I glared at him . How long have they've been hanging out like this ? They stopped . I stopped and hid behind a big bush .

"Today was fun Taemin oppa . See ya tomorrow . "

"We should do this again sometime . Bye Hyo . " They hugged . But it wasn't like any hug . It had a romantic aura around it . I was feeling a little angry and bothered . I felt like going over there and break them up . I gulped as my impulse grew stronger .

Taemin left and Hyoyeon stood there in a daze . I never seen her like this before . She had pink blushing cheeks and seem to smile forever . Her body frame seem to have shrank . Hyoyeon headed up the stairs and I made myself visible . I wish I could make her happy like that . . . wait did I just think that ??!! Some reason I got all hot and bothered . Maybe Yuri was right . Maybe I do have crush towards Hyoyeon . . . no that's impossible . She's my best friend and I just got her back . Even though I know I was mean to her at my birthday party she's still my best friend . I grimaced and left Hyoyeon's apartment .

I was thinking and walking at the same time . I was planning on going home but I decided to hang out in the city a little bit longer . Sulking , I stared at my feet as I dragged them .

"Eunhyuk !~ "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How'd you guys like it ??
Well I <3 you guys and hope you enjoy this chapter .
Peace out !