Help from Taemin

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
Hehehe I'm watching Autumn's Concerto right now and it is really GOOD . But I think Ren Guang Xi looks like Yunho from DBSK don't you guys think so too ? The relationship between Ren Guang Xi and Liang Mu Cheng is going a little too fast I think because its only the 5th episode and they are already having . *SIGH* It's SO INTERESTING TOOO!
Well enough about Autumn's Concerto ,Chapter 7 is up Hope you readers like it . :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon in the middle of cheering herself up by shouting ' FIGHTING ' .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


" FIGHTING ! " I shouted out loud with my fist in the air . I stood like that for a while feeling super determined . Suddenly I heard a few giggles from the door . It was Taemin and his fangirls smiling at me . Well Taemin was smiling at me in a playful way while the girls were snickering at me in a rather mocking way . I slowly lowered my fist and sat back down as the rest of the class entered the room . The fangirls were still laughing at me . Taemin just grinned at me making me heat up with embarrassment . I hid my face bye laying my head on my desk . I could feel someone approach my desk . A threatening presence . I revealed my face and looked up to Yoona , Sunny , Sooyoung and Taeyeon glaring down at me . I scooted my seat back a little since they were in my personal space bubble . I raised an eyebrow .

"What are you so happy about ? " Sooyoung spat at me .

"What ? " I asked not knowing what she meant .

"Don't be stupid Hyoyeon . " Taeyeon snapped . She leaned closer to me with threatening eyes .

"We saw you flirting with Taemin , our boy . " Wow they already claiming him as one of their own . I must've looked confused or something because Yoona asked me , " Are you seriously retarded? "

"I didn't flirt with him and since when is he yours ? " I snapped back . I was angry since they were also a part of the prank Eunhyuk pulled on me . Just thinking about made me overflowing with confidence .

"Ha! Stop lying . No one likes a fat and lying girl . "
Yoona scoffed incredulously .

" Really ? No one likes a boney and obsessive girl either . " I said in a sharp tone . I stood up and faced them with my chin slightly lifted . The whole class was staring at us including Taemin and Eunhyuk . I swallowed my saliva . Sunny smirked at me . Sooyoung and Taeyeon were giggling as if they have something planned for me . Yoona was just looking like she wanted to eat me . Sunny was about to step up and say something to me but someone blocked her way . It was Taemin . Sunny backed up a bit .

" Look that's enough . Don't bully Hyoyeon anymore . Aren't we all friends here ? " Taemin interfered between me and the girls . I stared at him not believing what he had just said .

" Friends ? Yeah right . " It was my turn to scoff . I shook my head .

"Yeah we were never friends to begin with . " Taeyeon said . Taemin looked back and forth between me and those people as we glared maliciously at each other .

"Well whatever just don't fight with each other okay ? " Taemin suggested raising his eyebrow at us . I let out the air I was holding in . Yoona and the others surrended . So did I .

" Fine whatever . " Sooyoung said sighing in defeat . She and the others catwalked back to their desks . I plopped down onto my seat . Taemin cocked his at me . It made him look adorable . How can a grown guy look like a baby ?

" W-What ? "

" How come they're so mean to you ? " Taemin asked with concern popping out of his eyes when the class continued with what they were doing before .

" No reason . " I replied trying to avoid the topic . I kept my eyes down . When I looked up Taemin was staring at the Yoona and her gang then got back to his seat .
Mr . Mong entered and asked , " Did everyone have a nice lunch ? "
My eyes hooded as if to say no . I glanced at Yoona . Even her back looked dangerous . I turned away and paid attention to Mr . Mong and the homework he was giving us . I wrote it down . My stomach growled loudly . I touched my stomach in alarm . I didn't eat lunch . I sighed in complaint . My eyebrows scrunched up . My stomach was beginning to really hurt . I couldn't pay attention to the homework I was suppose to do . I shook my head telling myself that this is part of dieting . It is right? But I was so hungry . I continue to do my homework in pain .
It was 10 minutes of torture . I let a long breath when the bell rang .
The whole day passed by quickly . It turns that Taemin is in 3 of my classes and I was with him for most of the day . I showed around school and let him walk me home since his house was about 5 minutes away from my apartment .

" So why were you crying that night ? " Taemin asked when were walking home .

" No reason . " I lied smoothly . I gave him a small smile .

" Last time I check people just don't cry for no reason . It's either they're sad or happy . Which one is it ? " Taemin said . Wow this boy is really persistant !

"Why do you want to know anyway ? " I said hoping he'll drop the subject . But he didn't .

" Because I saw you from afar . You seem to be crying hard . What happened that made you cry so much ? " Taemin asked patiently . I bit my lip in anger from thinking of the prank .

"It's nothing you should worry about Taemin . " I answered when we arrived at my apartment . I gave a nice reassuring smile before I turned my back on him .

"Wait call me Taemin Oppa or Min Oppa . " He insisted .

" Oppa? Why ? Aren't we the same age ? "

" No I'm actually 18 . My birthday is on July 18 1992 . Doesn't your class have seniors in it too since it's advanced Calculus ? " He informed .

" Oh yeah ... okay Taemin oppa .. " He grinned when I called him oppa for the first time . It felt good to have someone you can call oppa . I smiled back and waved bye to him . Taemin walked up the street .
I was happy that someone wanted to be my friend in school and he was one of the good looking guys too .
Entering my apartment , I changed into sweats to go exercise in . It was 5:00 . I could just walk around for two hours for exercise .
I left my apartment and and starting speed walking down the street breathing in and out .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment if you want ~