Where am I ?

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
HAPPY ALMOST HALLOWEEN EVERYONE ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are we almost there oppa ? " Yoona asked with puppy eyes . I nodded silently .

"How much does it hurt Yoona ? "

"It's like someone grabbed my foot and twisted 360 degrees . " She pouted and crossed her arms . We were in a taxi going to Chungnam Hospital .

"Just hang on for a while more . " I reassured .

It was silent . My mind started to wander to Hyoyeon . Has she gone home safely with Eunhyuk ? Did she eat yet ? She should rest . Oh I know I'll call her . I fished my phone out of my pocket and dialed her house phone number . Before I could put the phone to my ear , Yoona stopped me . I looked at her confused at what she's doing .

"What are you doing Yoona ? "

"Who are you calling ? "

"Hyoyeon . Why ? " I asked . That's weird that's she's asking who I'm calling .

"Don't call her . She might be having fun with Eunhyuk . " Yoona suggested raising her eyebrow meaningfully . Fun ? What does she mean 'fun' ?

"What do you mean ? "

"Almost all of my friends know that Hyoyeon likes Eunhyuk . Even Eunhyuk knows since she confessed to him at his birthday party . " Yoona smiled a little evilly . I froze when I felt her hand on my thigh . I cleared my throat and gently removed her hand hoping she'll get the message . She didn't . Yoona slid her hand on my thigh her slight rubbing . It was so uncomfortable I had to move farther away from her .

"We're here . " The driver announced . I quickly got out and went to Yoona's side .

"Thank you mister . " I gave him the money and helped Yoona out . The taxi drove away and we made our way up the building .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was SO seduced by me . I know he likes it anyway . My dad works at this hospital so I think he knows my intentions on how to get a guy . Hehehe he will be mine before you know it !!

"Is Dr.Im here ? " I asked the receptionist . I had my arm around Taemin's shoulders and my leg up since it's 'sprained' .

"Yes he is in his office Ms . Im . " She pointed down the hallway . I nodded and Taemin led me down the hall .

"It's right here . My dad works here you know . " I informed .

"Oh really ? That's cool . " He smiled and I grinned back . I placed my hand on his chest . He stiffen a little but continued to open the door revealing Dad at his desk working on paperwork .

"Oh hello . Yoona what's wrong ? " Dad asked . I winked at him . He knows what to do now .

"Ohh Daddy my ankle is sprained . " I whined as Taemin placed me on one of the chairs . Dad stood up and examined my ankle .

"Oh yes I see . It is sprained . Wel- who is this ? " Dad suddenly noticed Taemin standing in the corner quietly .

"Oh that's Taemin oppa . He helped me get here . Taemin oppa this is Daddy . Daddy this is Taemin oppa . " I introduced happily .

"Hello , nice to meet you Dr.Im . " Taemin bowed and shook hands with Dad .

"Same to you Taemin . " Dad said absentmindedly .

"Can you step outside for a minute Taemin ? I need to speak to Yoona about something . "

"Oh sure . " Taemin quietly and quickly went outside .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Urghhh . . . " I groaned as I woke up . My eyes were closed but I felt around me . It feels like I'm on hard stone floor and it's cold too . I opened my eyes slowly . The first thing I saw was the grey ceiling . It was silent though like a ghost town . I propped myself up on my elbows and looked around .
It was dark but there was light shining through the little dirty window . There was boxes and other things too . I was in a basement or warehouse of some sort . I got up .

"Where am I ? " I asked outloud .

I spotted a old wooden door and tried to open it . I twisted the knob but it didn't budge . I twisted harder and harder but it didn't do any good . I sighed . Maybe I should kick the door . I backed a few feet and then ran up to it and kicked it HARD . Ouch !

"OUCH !! " I whimpered as I limped to the wall for support . Where is this place !!??

Then I heard some people talking outside of the door their voices getting closer every second . I scooted myself to the right side of the room and hugged my knees . I braced myself .
The door swung open and hit the wall with a smack . I flinched violently . Scared , frightened . . those are the words that describe what I'm feeling right now .

"Oh the girl is awake . Where is she ? " One deep voice asked curiously . I hugged my knees even tighter . I was behind a big box so he couldn't see me . I gulped . Then a man came into my sight .

"She's right here . " Hey ! It's the same man who I saw at my apartment .

"Okay get up girl . You got some nerve to try to hide from us . " He grabbed my arm and hoisted me up . I shook in terror . Who were these people ? Did they kidnap me or something ?

"Now sit down . " He pushed me down onto a chair I didn't see before . I avoided eye contact with any of them . There were only three men .

"Are you going to give us the money now ? Or do we have to beat it out of you ? Pick your choice . " The man threatened dangerously . He was a different man . He dressed much more relaxingly than the others . He was still old and had wrinkles but his hair was gel free . Oh he must be the boss .

"W-W-What are you talking about ? " I croaked out stuttered . I bit my lip keeping my eyes glued to the floor . I let out a shuddering breath .

"The debt that your parents owe . Didn't your parents tell you this ? What bad parents you have . " He made a tsk sound .

"D-D-D-Debt ? What debt ? " I nervously asked .

"Don't act stupid with us ! We tried finding your parents for like 3 freakin' years !! But then I remembered that they had a daughter . One of my men saw you on the streets and reported it to me . So where's my money ? " The man stared directly into my eyes making stop breathing since I was terrified of what he would do to me if I said that I don't know . I swallowed the non existant lump in my throat .

"I don't know what you're talking ahjussi . Please let me go . " I demanded weakly . He laughed .

"I'm not going to let you go until I get my money back one way or the other ! " He shouted . I cringed and felt my eyes water . I was silent .

Debt ? What debt ? How come I never knew my parents had a debt and people were hunting them down . How come I never notice ? I'm so stupid !

"Ahjussi , I'm apologize on my parents' behalf . However I didn't know that they owed money to you . You see my parents left me already and I live alone . So I can't give you any helpful - Oof! " Ahjussi kicked me in the stomach sending me flying across the floor . Pain exploded in my stomach region . Tears spilled at the corner of my eyes . I clutched my stomach in pain . I gasped for breath .

"Don't lie to me ! I want my money now !! " He kicked the chair aside and approached me .

"Ahjussi . . " I coughed . My stomach was still hurting from the blow . I sniffled .

"Look I'm going to take it easy one since you're a young girl . I'm going to give you thirty days to give me 2 million won . After that I will leave you alone . Okay ? " He kneeled next to me with his head tilted .

"What ? How am I going to get 2 million won in thirty days ?? " I coughed and took in a breath .

"Just do it . " He gave me one last kick before helping me up . I was breathing heavily and my eyes watery ready for crying . He and his men led me outside and into a van . I got in silently and easily .

After a while they dropped me off in a random place and drove away . I watch them drive away and then let my eyes wander around the place I was at . It was a busy market with stands for chicken , duck , fruits and vegetables . Am I even in Seoul anymore ?
I went up to an ahjumma for some help .

"Hello , Ahjumma what city is this ? " I asked nervously .

"This is Busan . Why are you lost ? " She stopped what she was doing and stared at me .

"No I'm not . I'm just traveling around . Thank you Ahjumma . " I bowed and left walking in an unknown direction . I don't know where I'm going and I'm sort of scared . I still haven't got over what that ahjussi said . His words still echoed in my mind . I shuddered at the thought . I searched for a bus stop . It took me like 3 blocks just to get to one . I sat down . Pain explored my stomache . I clutched it . It hurt so bad I swear I'm about to die . I heavily breathed . A bus arrived and I got up slowly this time so my stomache doesn't hurt .

"Uh excuse me . Is this bus going to Seoul ? "

"Oh why yes it is . " The bus driver answered happily .

"Thank you . " I went to sit down in a single seat so no stranger could sit next to me . I stared out the window wandering when I will get home . . . .