Mad

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
I LOVE DANCING ~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go . . " I stomped away angry and suprised that Hyoyeon would be like that . I took big steps and my footsteps seem to echo through out the road . Minji's steps were inaudible compared to mine .

"Taemin oppa wait up ! You"re walking too fast ! " Minji complained behind me . I slowed down and Minji bumped into me .

"Taemin oppa I thought she would be nice like you said . She seems rude . I don't think you should hang out with her now . . . " Minji said quietly . I stopped and faced her .

". . . " I pursed my lips . Minji stared at me with big eyes .

"She isn't rude . She's the nicest person you can possibly meet Minji . I don't know what's wrong with her today but Hyoyeon is the first friend I made her when you weren't here . Hyoyeon is a hardworking , nice and a never giving up type of girl . You can't tell me who I can't or can hang out with Minji . " There was a big silence after I finished my rant . Minji half glared at me with scrunched up lips .

"I just don't want you to hang out with that kind of girl . Her rudeness might rub off you Taemin oppa . " She stomped her feet . I looked down in shame . I nodded understandingly . Then I lifted my eyes .

"I'm sorry Minji . I haven't seen this side of her before that's why . We're practically best friends . I promised to help her with her big issue too . " I gazed at Hyoyeon's lighten up apartment from afar with apologetic expression .

"What big issue ? "

"It's her personal problem . I can't tell you about it . Sorry . " I said . Minji pouted and gave me the biggest puppy eyes I have ever seen in my life . I blinked twice .

"Please oppa . Please ? " She batted her long eyelashes . I gave in to her cuteness .

"I'm suppose to help her with her weight problem . We should go back to my house . " I grabbed her hand and led her down to my house . There was something weird though . Her hand was cold and unfamliar . I thought it would be warm like when you're in love . It doesn't seem right no more .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I switched the lights on and collapse onto my bed . I glared at nothing . Grrr . . .

"This boy is really pushing it ! His long lost 'dead' best friend appears out of nowhere , he starts to hang out with her then date her and ignore me , and now he wants to introduce her to me when the whole world already knows about it ?! " I half yelled outloud . My nostrils flared and my heart raced in malice . I sat up and crossed my arms angrily .

Oh I'm mad for sure . Maybe Yoona was right . . I am jealous . Why am I so jealous of their relatlationship ? I felt my face soften as my true emotions took over . Tears already were forming and running down my cheeks . Urgh ! Why am I crying ? I inhaled and let out a shaky breath . I went to the restroom to freshen up . What I saw in the mirrior was so pitiful .

My hair disleveled and messy , heavy purple bags under my tired puffy eyes and oh . . did I get skinnier ? I turned to the side so I could see the side of my stomach . I don't remember my stomach being that small . I gasped outloud .

"I must be getting smaller ! The dancing is working ! I think my other job is helping it too ! " I squealed to myself in the bathroom . I jumped up and down .

I completely forgot my sorrows and skipped to the kitchen . A girl must stay healthy and strong . I took out my milk carton and chugged it . Stopping , I closed the lid of the carton and put it back in the refridgerator . I pursed my lips and let out a satisfied grunt .

I grinned to myself as I got changed into my blue polka dot pajamas . Ho Ho Ho I'm getting close to success !! I pulled the blanket over my body and up to my neck . I closed my eyes and hoped for peaceful sleep .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Minji went home , I took a bath and was drying my hair . I didn't bother putting on a shirt because I felt agitated . I put on my pajama pants and that's it . I took the towel and rubbed it onto my drying hair .

I threw the towel onto my bed and stood there with my hands on my waist . Hyoyeon what is wrong with you ? Why are you so mad at me ?

I went over to the window and busted it open wide . The cool breeze hit me like a punch in the stomach . Ahhh . .

"Ahhhh . . this feels so good . " I closed my eyes and let the breeze hit my body .

"Wow ! Damn boy what nice body you have ! Hehehe ! WHOO HOO !! " I opened my eyes and spotted three ahjummas on the street whisling and waving at me and checking me out .

I snatched the window's curtain and covered my chest shyly . With one hand , I closed the window and slid the curtains shut so they wouldn't see me anymore .

That was violating and erted for those ahjummas to do that ! I feel so exposed now . . .

"Taemin we saved a dish for you in case you were hungry ! " Mom came in skipping . I snatched my blanket and covered myself blushing like crazy .

"M-Mom please knock when you come in . " I stuttered embarrassed that my mom had to see me shirtless .

"Oh puh lease Taeminnie , I'm your mom . I've seen your body since you were born . " Mom set a tray that had one dish , of rice mixed beautifully with chicken wings smothered in a tangy sweet sauce that you can smell from a 100 miles away , down onto my desk . She smiled without showing her teeth .

"What's wrong Mom ? " I asked putting on a thin shirt . She rubbed her hands together then walked up to me staring straight in the eye .

"I don't feel good letting you date Minji . "

"Why ? " My eyebrows bunched up .

"It doesn't feel like it's going to work out for the both of you . To be honest Taemin , I like you hanging out with that girl Hyoyeon better . " Mom tilted her head cautiously . I didn't say anything .

"Taemin? "

"Uh um . . . "

"I know you really like Minji and everything but I don't know . . . " Mom exhaled . Anger started to bubble inside me .

"Why can't I date Minji ? Is it because you like Hyoyeon better ? " I asked with clenched fists . Mom was taken back . She placed her hand on her heart and glared at me .

"It's called a Mother's Intuition Taemin . I just don't see that much chemistry between you and Minji . When you're with Minji it's not like when you're with Hyoyeon . You have a certain blush in cheeks and your eyes shine dreamingly like you were in a dream or something . Taemin you have to understand how Hyoyeon feels too . I use to see you and Hyoyeon hang out all the time but now that Minji came into the picture I haven't even seen Hyoyeon once ever since . Please consider how Hyoyeon feels . " She placed her hands on my shoulders and looked at me with begging eyes . I looked away and sighed .

"Mom . . do you think that's why Hyoyeon is mad at me ? " I blurted out accidently . Mom gasped .

"She's mad at you ? Omo ! Aigoo !! Stupid boy !! Don't you know what that means ? " Mom exclaimed jumping up and down with joy .

"What do you mean ? " I said trying to calm her down . She stopped dramatically .

"Aish stupid idiotic boy ! It means Hyoyeon likes you ! "

"That's impossible Mom . She likes Eunhyuk . " I protested .

"So? She probably using Eunhyuk as an excuse for not liking you ! " She squealed .

"N-N-No that's - " I blushed hard and unexpectedly . I turned away from my bouncy mother .

"Don't deny it Taemin ! I know you like her too ~~ If you don't like her then why are you blushing then huh ? AIGOO YOU'RE SO CUTE ! " She pinched my cheeks . I yelped in pain .

"Now I want you to go after Hyoyeon instead of Minji . If you don't do it I will do it myself ! " Mom claimed bravely .

"Uh-"

"Okay end of discussion . You better break up with Minji and go after Hyoyeon or I will beat you down boy ! " Mom shouted fiercely as she left my room . Fear started to replace the anger inside me . Oh my god I never seen my mom like that before . But now that I have I'm kind of scared . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer Time !!! Still Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 3 days since Hyoyeon and I spoke . It's already summer . I'm suppose to help her with her weight problem . I'm still dating Minji . We went on dates already but it doesn't turn out the way I expect it to be . I thought it would be heaven being Minji but it isn't . It's just so ordinary and plain .

My mom doesn't know that I haven't broken up with Minji yet . It's better if she doesn't know . Hehe .

I was on my way to the Dance academy for practice . I walked through the automatic doors and saw Hyoyeon talking to a guy . He looked familiar . I paused and studied him from afar . I know him from somewhere .

I moved silently closer to them and hid behind a tall plant pot thing .

"So you're new here ? " The guy asked smiling .

"No I'm not new . You seem new though . " Hyoyeon's playful voice echoed through my ears . Ahhh I haven't heard her voice for a long time . . .

"I am new . I just came here from Daegu and it's always been my dream to dance in front of people . It sounds cheesy but trust me it feels awesome . " The guy chuckled and smiled rather . . flirtatiously .

"Hahah really ? That's cool . What classes are you taking ? " Hyoyeon asked . A jealous string has been plucked in me .

"I'm taking beginning ballet with Mrs . Yang . " He answered . Hyoyeon gasped .

"What a coincidence ! That's my class . I'll take you there . Let's go . " Hyoyeon invited .

Once I heard the elevator door close , I hopped out of my hiding spot and took the other elevator to my class .

I swear I know that guy from somewhere . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The new guy , Kyuhyun , is so funny . I think he's the only guy I know who is taking ballet .

He's really handsome too . He's got long wavy surfer boy hair styles . It suits him well . Kyuhyun has large brown eyes , they're like a chocolate brown . He's skinny and lean but little lanky . However his facial features are like a models . Overall , he is handsome .

"Here it is . Remember this room okay ? I almost got lost on my first day here . " I joked . He chuckled with a low voice .

"Mrs . Yang we have a new student . " I announced as we entered together . There were still some people not here so we were early .

"Oh really . OH! It's a boy ~ " Mrs . Yang squealed as she skipped over . I noticed Kyuhyun backed up a little . I giggled mentally .

"WELCOME TO BALLET WITH MRS . YANG KYUHYUN !! " She shouted at the top of her lungs with joy .

"Oh uh thank you Mrs . Yang . " Kyuhyun quietly stated . I bit my lip from laughing outloud .

"Yah Hyoyeon . " Jessica pulled me out from the scene .

"What ? What is it ? "

"Is that really the new kid ? " Jessica asked without taking her eyes off Kyuhyun . I nodded .

"Yeah . Why ? "

"He's so cute . Introduce me to him . " Jessica demanded urgently .

"Ha ? You like him ? " I jabbed a thumb towards Kyuhyun . She nodded violently .

"Then go ask him out . " I pushed her toward Kyuhyun's direction . Mrs . Yang was still fussing over him about how handsome he is .

"Are you crazy ? Once he hears the rumors about me he'll be scared off . " Jessica crossed her arms . A few more students entered gossiping about Kyuhyun .

"Whatever . I'll just try talking to him first . Then I'll ask him out . " Jessica smirked evilly . I laughed and lightly hit her arm .

"Okay let's start with stretching . Kyuhyun , my handsome boy , ask Jessica for help on stretching okay ? She's our best dancer here . Hoho chop chop . Okay rest of the class join me ! "

"Who's Jessica ? " Kyuhyun whispered . I pointed to Jessica who was a foot away from me stretching without looking me . I smiled . She's in for a suprise now .

"Jessica can you help me stretch ? " Kyuhyun asked timidly . He's probably distracted by her American beauty .

"Sure . " Jessica grinned . I secretly grinned at their cuteness .

I continued to stretch with the whole class while Jessica and Kyuhyun were doing their own thing . W

When we were done , Jessica taught Kyuhyun how to position his body when in the air . I giggled at Kyuhyun's mistakes . He reminds of me when I was the new one here . Ahhh yes good times .

"Let's do 'Across The Floor ' exercises . " Mrs . Yang said as students gathered at one end of the studio .


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After class

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Jessica , when do we start to learn the 'Bad Romance' choreography ? " I asked as Jessica , Kyuhyun and I walked out the studio .

"I don't know . I think it's next week . "

"What's the 'Bad Romance' choreography ? " Kyuhyun asked curiously .

"It's the performance we have to do in like 3 months . " Jessica answered proudly . I smirked .

"Oh really ? That's interesting . "

"How about I teach it to you guys personally ? "

"Yeah ! " Kyuhyun and I answered in unison .

"Okay !! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon should be out by now right ? How come I don't see her then ?

I was in the lobby standing in the middle of it watching people pass by me . Hmmm maybe I should check the ballet studio .

I went up to the ballet studio and went to knock on the door but I hesitated . What if she's still mad at me ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I should visit Yuri since I have nothing else to do . Taeyeon is on the 3 week 'only' family vacation on Jeju island .

I was already near the dance academy why not go now ?
I arrived at the academy . They were a lot of people leaving . Is class over already ? I'll just take a quick visit for Yuri . I know she likes to stay back practice more .

I went over to the elevator . Now what was the floor she was on again ? Was it the third ? Whatever I'll just go to third then . The doors opened and I entered then pressed the the number 3 .

The elevator stopped and doors opened revealing a familiar hallway . Maybe it is here but I just don't remember what door it is . I searched around for the door until I spotted someone outside one of the studios .

It was Taemin . He looked like he was afraid of opening the door . I snuck up on him silent as death and since his back was facing me he couldn't see me . He placed his hand on the door and twisted it slowly so it wouldn't make any sound .

Opening the door it revealed . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I'm going to open the door . I put my hand on the knob then slow turned it so it wouldn't make any noise . I crouched lowly then peeked in . . . oh my god . . .

It's Hyoyeon and that new guy . Why is the new guy leaning into her ?? Why did he just put his hands her waist ? OHMYGOD !

I couldn't control my anger and was about to go in but someone put their hand on my mouth from behind and dragged me out . I tried to make a noise but the voice told me to be quiet .

The person pulled me 4 feet from the door . The person let go .

"Hey - Eunhyuk? " I was suprised to see him here .

"Yes it's me . Was that Hyoyeon and some guy in there ?? "

"What were they about to do ? Were they about to kiss ? " I asked really really really really really really really mad about this . My nostrils even flared .

"I heard some violin music in there ? Are you sure that was Hyoyeon we saw ? " Eunhyuk strided up to the door again , I followed along . We stopped in front of it .

"However there's this other girl who's Hyoyeon's friend , Jessica . I saw here before . She's really pretty . She has the same wavy brown hair as Hyoyeon does .Hyoyeon has a skinnier waist , I've noticed that she lost some weight too . So her figure is a little like Jessica's too . . " I concluded .

"I noticed Hyoyeon was getting smaller too . Have you seen how baggy her uniform is now ? Jeezz it's like she's shrinking . " Eunhyuk said running his fingers through his hair .

" . . . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay just like I taught you . 5, 6 , 7 , 8 !! " Jessica yelled .

Kyuhyun and I started to dance what Jessica taught us . The music in the beginning was a violin so it had to be a little romantice between Kyuhyun and I .

"Okay good . " She praised as we danced . Pirouettes are the hardest for me . I get dizzy really easily .

"Okay stop . " She turned off the music .

"Remember Kyuhyun in the beginning you're suppose to go up close to her and put your hands on her waist . I know you're not that flexible yet but we still lots of time for that so try and be flexible please . " Jessica restarted the music .

"5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ! " Kyuhyun and I started again .

I'm suppose to stand in the middle of studio and pose as a person who is sad and desperate . Kyuhyun is suppose to be in the corner and then does a jazz walk toward me then put his hands on my waist , his forehead to my forehead .

We're suppose to dance with a couple's chemistry , Jessica said to me earilier . I can't imagine how jealous she is right now .

"Okay good . Let's - " Jessica stopped talking as we heard some loud muffled talking on the outside .

"What the heck is with loud people ? " She complained as she went to open the door . Kyuhyun and I tagged along .

"Yah ! " She yelled as she ripped the door open .

" Taemin . Eunhyuk ? " I whispered quietly as I saw them standing in front of the studio looking like they're ready to fight .

"What are you guys doing here ? " Jessica asked a little pissed . I also waited for their answer .

"Ummmmmm . . . "