Tired and Lonely

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
Lol I made this girl at Dance practice jealous LMAO
The girl's friend ask me to do this simple popping chest move and I did it well (better then them )
The girl's friend was like ' OMG you're so good !! '
and the girl was like ' oh i'm a better dancer anyway . . ' ( trust me she is not a good dancer ;D )
Anyway enjoy this chapter ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MInji's POV , Next Day after school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wanna come to my house to meet my parents ? " Taemin asked . I scratched my head .

"I guess . Why though ? " I said .

"They still think you're dead and now I'm going to prove that you're not dead . " Taemin grinned casually . I chuckled .

"Okay let's go to your house then . But I'm kind of nervous . " Taemin took my hand and just led me down the road to his house . I blushed at his skinship action .

Now that I have most of my memories back , I'm going to try relive some of them . I'm so happy that I found Taemin ! I feel full and not empty . There's one thing I'm still wondering though . .

"Taemin oppa do you like to dance ? " I asked curiously .

"Of course ! I love it . "

"We should get together sometime and make dances . I mean like choreography you know ? " I raised an eyebrow waiting for a positive answer .

"Yeah like we use to . How about this Saturday 2:30PM ? " He invited when we were at his doorstep . I agreed eagerly .

"Hello ? Mom Dad are you home ? " Taemin hollered making the house echo with his soothing voice as he opened the door .

"We're in the living room . " A woman's voice answered lazily . I giggled silently .

We entered quietly . I held onto Taemin's hand as we approached the fancy living room . Whoa this house is incredibly big and nice!

"Omo . . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzy's POV (Taemin's Mom )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the living sipping on coffee that Yoochun made me . Taemin's voice interrupted my thoughts .

"Hello ? Mom Dad are you home ? " He called .

"We're in the living room . " I answered tiredly .

"Is Taemin home already ? " Yoochun came in from the kitchen with two tuna sandwiches .

"Yeah he is . Is this tomato ? " I asked as I studied the sandwich carefully . I HATE tomatoes .

"Yeah that one is mine . This one is yours . I know you don't like tomatoes . . . Taemin ? " Yoochun's voice trailed off as his eyes widen . I turned around to see what was so suprising .

"Omo . . . " I was also suprised to see him with a girl that looks just like Minji .

"Mom Dad this is Gong Minji . " Taemin introduced happily . Too happily . I narrowed my eyes .

"Gong Minji ? Wah she has the same name as the other Minji . " I said to Yoochun . I stood up and brushed invisible lint off my white dress . I calmly walked to 'Gong Minji' . I studied her meticulously . She cringed visibly .

"Gong Minji ? " Yoochun got up and went over to where I was .

"Impossible . Gong Minji is dead though . " I whispered as I realize there was no difference between the Minji here and the Minji back then .

"That's what I thought she was dead too Mom . But I know everything now . " Taemin smiled and intwined his and her hands . I stared at them for a minute and then crossed my arms .

"Explain . Now . " I said firmly . I want to know why this girl is alive and how she's here now .

"You see . . " Minji started quietly , " I didn't die from the fire accident . I just got some burns and I fell also and hit my head pretty hard . I lost most of my memory because of the fall . I moved her recently because of my dad's job . My sister , for some reason , lied to Taemin saying that I was dead . I just got some of my memory back and I'm going to try and relive them some of them . " Minji finished with a polite smile . I slowly nodded letting the information sink into my knowledge . I glanced at Yoochun . He was cutely scratching his head in amazement . Pshhh . . what's there to be amazed about ? A girl , who we thought was dead , returned and tells us that she lost her memory in an accident , which was suppose to cause her death , and then tells us her sister lied . This is weird . .

"Taemin where did you find Minji at ? " Yoochun asked .

"At school . She's the new student . " Taemin explained with seriousness . Aish this boy falls in love so easily . . .

"Is that so . . " I said shifting my weight on my leg . I was wearing high heels so my feet were aching .

"There's something else I want to ask you Mom and Dad . " Taemin spoke up . Yoochun and I waited for his question .

"Please give me permission to date Minji . " WHAT !!!!??

"What ? " I croaked .

"Please give me permission to date Minji . " Taemin repeated . I looked at Minji . Minji was staring at Taemin like he was crazy or something . I guess she didn''t know about this . I stared Taemin .

"Ummm . . I guess there's nothing wrong with that . Date her then . " I said hesitantly . Something's telling me I shouldn't have said that .

"I give permission too . That's the end of this disscussion . Now you kids run off to somewhere and leave your mother and I alone to talk . Please . " Yoochun said dismissed . They went upstairs and I faced Yoochun .

"This is strange Yoochun . "

"I feel weird too . But Taemin's so happy now . I don't know what to do right now . " Yoochun ran his fingers through his long wavy brown hair . I rubbed his back comfortingly .

"Neither do I Yoochun . I feel like I shouldn't let Taemin date Minji . It doesn't feel right . "

"Then why'd you let him have permission then ? "

"He looked so happy and I didn't want him to be depressed again . Hoooo . . " I sighed as I leaned my head against his shoulder . We both sat down on the couch and thought .

"Oh by the way , where is his other friend , Hyoyeon ? " I asked realizing I haven't heard from her in what feels like forever .

"I don't know . Yesterday I didn't see her either . That's unusual . " Yoochun picked up his sandwich and took a bite . I took mine and took a small bite chewing it slowly .

"Well let's just see where things unfold . . . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin didn't walk home with me again today . Neither did he talk to me today . He was too busy hanging out with Minji . They are the new talk of the school . New couple I should say . Every corner I turn , some people always have to be talking about them . Yoona confronted me today .

"Jealous ? I know you are . " She had spat in face in first period .

"I'm not jealous . Why would I be jealous ? "

"The new student took precious Taemin away from you and you aren't jealous ? That's hard to believe from the look on your face . Whatever let's go girls . " She beckoned her friends and walked away .

Now I'm walking home alone . AGAIN . The abandonment feeling in my stomache still didn't go away . It was stuck there . My arms and thighs are sore from lifting cement bags last night . I rubbed my arms . Jeezz they hurt !~

I should visit the Dance Academy . It feels like forever since I've been there . I only go on weekends though . But once it's summer I'm going full time everyday . We only 3 days until summer vacation . WHOO HOO ! Finally a time where I can rest and have fun !

Today is Friday and I'm going to go over Taemin's house to ask him if he's going to dance practice at the academy .

I headed pass my apartment and to his house which was like a little farther away from my apartment .

I knocked on the door .

"Who is it ? " Taemin's mom's voice rang out . I cleared my throat .

"It's me Hyoyeon . "

The door open swiftly revealing Taemin's mom . I bowed in respect .

"Oh hello Hyoyeon . Are you looking for Taemin ? "

"Oh yes . I have something to ask him . " I smiled casually .

"Oh okay . Let me call him for you . YAH TAEMIN ! " Her voice pierced my ear drums . I covered my ears tightly .

"TAEMIN SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU !! " She shrieked . I took a step back . She finally stopped yelling and faced me .

"He's coming down now . "She smiled sweetly . I returned her smile .

"Who is - Oh hey Hyoyeon . " Taemin's bright face came into my view . I smiled without showing my teeth .

"I wanted to ask you if you were going to - "

"Who is it Taemin oppa ? " Minji's face popped up from behind Taemin . My smile faded into a line .

"It's Hyoyeon , my friend from school . " Taemin answered .

"As I was saying are you going to dance practice tomorrow ? " I said with a composed face .

"Oh yeah I will . Is that all you wanted to know ? " Taemin raised an arched eyebrow . I nodded slowly .

"Uh yeah . Thanks for answering . See ya tomorrow then . Bye . " I waved and gave one last fake smile then left without looking back .

Wow she's already in his house and getting to know his parents . I sighed sadly . I'm going to just avoid looking at them from now on .

I want to cry now . It's happening again . First , I get a crush . Second , my crush and I hang out but then someone always has to take my crush away . Thirdly , I'm always the one that is lonely . I gritted my teeth and clench my fists . Taemin has Minji . Eunhyuk has Taeyeon . I have no one . My parents don't even want me and no one else wants me either . Tears were already running down my cheek like a race . My knees were about to give up on me but I managed to my apartment .

I slammed my door shut and leaned my body against the door sitting down on the spot . I threw my bag onto my bag and took off my uniform jacket and ed the white blouse revealing a white tank top . I inhaled then exhaled . I checked the time . It was 3:30 already . I should do my homework and head to Daegu again . I brushed my hair and sat down at my desk and worked on homework .

After 30 minutes of homework , I finished . I don't even know if I did it right or not . I didn't really care . I dressed in sweats and only my white tank top with a black shabby jacket . I took a hairband just in case I sweat . I zipped up my jacket and slipped on my sneakers then left .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daegu Construction Site 4:10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello again Ahjussi . " I greeted with a smile as I approached him . He grinned at me .

"Hello again little lady . Okay today you can help those men carry those metal pillars . Now go on we have a lot of work to finish today . "

"Yes sir . " I saluted and skipped to the basket full of safety wear . I put on the orange vest , gloves and the yellow helmet .

I went over to the man who were about to lift up the metal pillars .

"What are you doing young lady ? " One of the four men asked when I grabbed onto the end of the pillar . I paused .

"I'm suppose to help you with this . " I informed .

"Oh really ? Okay try your best . This thing weighs a ton ! " He huffed as he and the other men lift the pillar over their shoulders . I held onto the heavy end of the pillar and followed .

OO WOW THIS THING IS HEAVY !! I had to puff my cheeks because it was heavy it was practically shoving my breath out of me . Even if with four men and a girl it's so heavy . I panted as they placed the pillar down slowly . Oh my god I have to do this the whole night . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji and I were walking around the neighborhood . I grinned as we were about to pass Hyoyeon's apartment . I paused .

"What's wrong oppa ? " Minji asked curiously .

"This is Hyoyeon's apartment . She's the girl that came to my house this afternoon . She's really awesome . " I said .

"I'm going to officially introduce you to her . Let's go . " I took her hand and led her upstairs then knocked on the door .

". . . " There wasn't any answer . I knocked again . Maybe she didn't hear . There also wasn't any answer again . I put my ear on the door trying to hear anything . It was silent .

"That's strange . "

"She's not here ? " Minji's eyebrows furrowed .

"No she isn't here . How come ? It's like 8:30 right now . Where could she be ? "

"Are you sure she isn't asleep ? "

"No I didn't hear any snoring on the other side . " Minji stiffen a little . I turned to her .

"How do you know if she snores or not ? " Minji asked narrowing her eyes .

"W-What ? " I stuttered .

"How do you know if she snores or not ? " She repeated .

"I had a sleepover with her before . " I avoided Minji's eyes .

"What ? A sleepover with a girl and a guy ? That's just plain weird Taemin oppa . You guys are only friends right ? "

"Y-Yeah of course we are . " I assured . Minji smirked .

"Okay I believe you . "

Hmmmmmm . . . where is she at this time ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My whole body hurts . I'm arriving at my apartment just to see the two people coming down the stairs . Taemin and Minji . I froze two feet from the flight of stairs staring at them .

"Taemin oppa . . . " I whispered quietly in suprise .

"Hyoyeon where were you ? " Taemin asked with concern bubbling his eyes up . I looked at him then at Minji then at him again .

"First of all , what are you guys doing here ? " I asked sharply crossing my arms . Taemin looked suprised a little at my rude behavior .

"I just wanted to introduce you to - " I cut him off .

"To your new girlfriend ? No thanks . I already know all about it Taemin . " Anger suddenly exploded in me . I couldn't stop now .

"Hyoyeon . . Is there something wrong ? " Minji asked . I shook my head not looking at her . Taemin blinked .

"Hyoyeon don't be so rude . I just wanted to let you know that - "

"You and her are dating ? The whole school knows about it Taemin . I do too . So it's useless to introduce her to me now . If you have nothing else to say then I'm going to sleep now . " I strided pass them brushing pass Taemin . I glared at the stairs as I skipped up them .

Aish this boy . . . is so frustrating !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You and her are dating ? The whole school knows about it Taemin . I do too . So it's useless to introduce her to me now . If you have nothing else to say then I'm going to sleep now . " She brush pass me with a stiff face . I froze . What's wrong with Hyoyeon ? Why is she so angry now ?

"Taemin oppa ? Are you okay ? " Minji put a hand on my shoulder .

"Let's go now . . "