Trapped in an Elevator

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
ENJOY
I'm sorry I didn't update this week
I had tests and dance practice
Plus I got to see my crush ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Calm down Dad . " I rolled my eyes .

"How can I calm down when we're stuck in a freakin' elevator ??!! HELLLPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " He pounded on the doors forcefully .

"Why can't you calm down ? Is it because of Hyuna ? Your NEW girlfriend ? " I half screamed . I angrily glared at him .

"Look Hyoyeon I have no time for this crap . I need to get home or Hyuna will be mad at me . " He explained . I sighed .

"Why did you and Mom separate ? Why did you guys leave me alone ?? " I asked with watery eyes . I can't bear to see my parents with someone else . I bit my lip hard . Dad paused and faced me with a stone cold face .

"I'm sorry Hyoyeon but I can't tell you that . It's none of your business . Now let's focus on getting out of here instead of babbling about the past . " He clapped his hands together and continue pounding on the doors . That's when my tears fell nonstop . Some of my tears fell onto the floor . I shook my head .

"Hyo-" Taemin and Eunhyuk started but I held a hand up .

"It's okay you guys . If that's how Dad feels then it's okay . " I said in a cracked low voice . I sniffled and wiped my tears hastily . I turned around to faced them .

"It's none of my business . " I smiled emotionlessly .

"HELLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE !!!! " Dad begged sliding pathetically off the wall . He was practically crying . He is NOT my father . The Dad I know was caring and nice . He didn't even let me hang out with guys when I was 8 years old either , afraid that one of them might ask me out . I smiled sadly at the memory . My smile switched to bitter as I returned to reality .

"Shut up !! " I shoved my Dad away from the doors . He slammed against the wall . Dad stared at me dumbfounded . I glared back .

"Hyoyeon . . " Dad said .

"You are a MANIAC when it comes to women right ? " I asked regarding Hyuna .

"You care for them all the way until the end and then you leave them without saying another word right ? Just like you did to me and Mom . " I crossed arms expecting an answer from him . He was frozen and speechless .

"You can't speak to me like that Hyoyeon . You are my daughter and I deserve some respect ! " He huffed . I stepped away from him shaking my head icily .

"Daughter ? What are you talking about ? I have no Dad . You're just one of the ahjussis that likes women!! " I shouted my voice echoing within the walls of the elevator .

"Why you - " His hand shot up and he was about to slap me but I screwed my eyes shut and waited for the slap but it didn't happen . I open my eyes and Taemin was gripping my Dad's arm tightly with a murderous gaze . Eunhyuk had his hand in the air like he was going to stop the slap . I straightened up .

"Ahjussi , did you know that if you slapped your daughter like that then it's considered domestic violence . It's a felony and you will go to jail for it . " Taemin threatened murderously . Dad cringed and ripped his arm away . I glared tears forming in my eyes .

"Whatever boy . Just get me out of here ! " He begged desperately . I rolled my eyes feeling I should kill someone now . And that someone is my Dad . I pursed my lips .

"Ahjussi , you are a disgrace to men . I can't believe you would hit a woman when you're angry . " Eunhyuk scoffed incredulously .

"See ? This isn't the father that I knew from before . " I sighed tiredly .

"I'm sorry Hyoyeon . . I'm just really tense right now . It's my two year anniversary with Hyuna and she'll be really mad if I don't get to her on time . She's a control freak when it comes to these things . " He apologized . I softened as he bowed his head in shame .

"It's okay Dad , I forgive you . I just want to know what happened . " I awkwardly hugged him . It felt warm and familiar like when I was small . I smiled . I let go and gave him a small smile .

"I still can't tell you why we left though . Sorry . "

"But-"

"HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He started to hit the doors and shouted again . I threw my hands up giving up . I sat down and leaned against the wall . The boys joined me . Taemin was on my left and Eunhyuk was on my right . I sighed as Taemin put an arm around me and pulled me closer to him comfortingly . I felt Eunhyuk's heavy stare on me . I turned my head towards him .

"What is it Eunhyuk ? " I asked .

"Oh it's nothing . " His voice sounded a little mad when he said 'nothing' . Plus he also glared at me . I made a face and looked away .

"So Hyoyeon . . " Dad said , pausing to look at us .

"Yes ? "

"Is he your boyfriend ? " Dad gestured to Taemin .

"Taemin oppa ? Oh no he's just a friend Dad . " I said getting nervous and awkward .

"Oh really ? You guys seem close . " Dad raise his eyebrow suspiciously at me .

"Well like Hyoyeon said we're just friends . Hehe . . " Taemin laughed softly . I got red as a tomato so I rubbed my neck uncomfortably .

"What time is it ? " Eunhyuk asked with a strongly determined face .

"It's 8:30pm . " Taemin answered . I sighed and sat down . All of them joined me . I hugged my knees and leaned against the wall .

"I have work tomorrow . " I groaned not wanting to go .

"You work ? As what ? " Dad said suprised . It kind of pissed me off .

"I work in a restraunt and deliver milk early in the morning . " I answered with my eyebrows furrowed . He nodded understandingly .

"Plus we have to go to school too . " Eunhyuk concluded . Taemin and I nodded agreeing .

"Oh my god this has to be a dream . . I'm going crazy ! " Dad ran his stumpy fingers through his hair miserably . I huffed a short breath .

"I'm tired . I'm gonna go to sleep . " I stated and let my head relax and closed my eyes . I heard some shuffling and opened my eyes . Eunhyuk was in one corner , Dad was across from me and Taemin was right next to me .

"Hey Hyoyeon sleep on my shoulder . " Taemin offered . I thought for a while and then let my head fall onto his shoulder .

"Thanks Taemin oppa . Good night . " I yawned and shut my eyes .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited until I heard Hyoyeon's soft snoring to speak to Hyoyeon's dad .

"Ahjussi , why can't you just tell her why you and Hyoyeon's mother ? "

"None of your business young man . " He excused closing his eyes . I glared at him strongly .

"Enough with the excuses Ahjussi and just tell the truth . " I demanded firmly .

"You can't boss me around like that . I'm older than you , show some respect ! " Ahjussi said with flaming eyes . I cringed a little but then straightened up .

"A man who leaves his daughter alone in this world doesn't deserve respect . " I said shaking my head disappointedly .

"You don't know what I had to do for her in order to keep her alive . "

"What do you mean ? " I asked immediately curious .

"Like I said it's none of your business . Now just go to sleep . " He laid on the floor with his back facing me . It was the end of the discussion .

Hyoyeon stirred and smacked her lips . I chuckled and adjusted her head so it would be in my lap .
I sighed and closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the whole conversation with Taemin and Hyoyeon's dad . But I had my eyes closed and pretended to sleep . I peeked through one eye to make sure that they were asleep . I fully opened two of my eyes to see . I grimaced . Hyoyeon was sleeping in Taemin's lap . How can this boy just come and steal her from me ? Wait what am I saying ? She wasn't mine in the first place ! Plus I have Taeyeon . She's hot and nice . I pursed my lips and stared at Hyoyeon . I gasped silently as Taemin's head (and lips) was going to bump into Hyoyeon's head (and lips) . I crawled rapidly to them and held his head before they . . kissed . I softly pushed his head up against the wall and then let go . I sighed relieved that their kiss didn't happened . I went back to my corner . How come I'm so happy about that ? I don't like Hyoyeon do I ? No it can't be . Hyoyeon is my best friend , well now ex best friend because she mostly hangs out with Taemin . She's not even my type . I like girls who are skinny and hot . Let's face it Hyoyeon isn't hot . She's cute but not hot . I sighed and rubbed my eyes . Then I slowly drifted off to sleep .