Eunhyuk

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
Ohohoho ~! I love the dancing so much !~
YeH that was random .. Hehe
Hope you guys enjoy !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Seafood Cove 8:20pm delivering food to tables

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rushed to table 34 with their dishes in one arm . I was breathing heavily when I returned back to see more orders on the counter . I groaned . There was like 40 orders on the counter . Why do these chefs cook so fast ? I got three orders and carefully placed them against my arms . I walked smoothly and quickly to the customers with their food .

"Can I have a glass of water please ? " The man smiled sweetly at me .

"Sure sir coming right up . " I answered nodding .

I ran/walked into the kitchen dodging the chef that was holding a plate of spinich . I got a glass cup and filled it with cold water and added some ice cubes too .
I gave it to the man and left . Sweating a waterfall , I plopped down onto the stool at the cash register . This restraunt sure is popular . A old lady came to the cash register .

"What table are you Ahjumma ? " I asked politely .

"Table 56 . "

"Okay . " I said as I found her order and begin caculating the prices .

"That'll be 25 . 02 Ahjumma . "

She nodded and handed me the right amount of money and left without saying a word .
I resumed to resting on the stool with a bore look on my face .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning 5:23am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shot up from my bed when the alarm woke me up . I'm still exhausted . I feel like I'm about to break into millions of pieces . I swung my legs over my bed and went to the bathroom . I looked into the mirrior . I had purple bags and my eyes were bloodshot also . My face look like it was drooping .
I changed into my sweats , stuffed my uniform into my bag and scaddled .
As usual , Myungsoo Ahjussi gave me my map and milk packs in a cart . I was too tired to run today so I speed walked . I just dropped the milk packs on the front porches of people . I don't care if they trip on the packs and die . . . I sound mean don't I ? I was having a drowsy day . I moved quickly so I could just get it over with .
I got to Taemin's house at 7:00am . Woo new record . . . Hhehe . Since it was 7:00 Taemin wasn't outside yet . I wonder when he gets out and waits for me . I sighed as I lazily placed the milk pack on his doorstep . Should I wait for him ? Hmmm . . . yes I should wait for him . Wait I should go back to Myungsoo Ahjussi and change then wait for him . I started to run slowly back to Myungsoo Ahjussi .
I arrived at 7:15 . Myungsoo Ahjussi was suprised that I finished faster than usual . I gave him a weak smile and went to change . After changing I into my uniform , I made my way to Taemin's house again .
I saw Taemin waiting while rocking on his heels . I smiled a little bit .

"Hey Taemin !~ " I shouted softly as I approached him .

"Hey Hyo ! " Taemin bright smile lit up the atmosphere between me and him . I smiled feeling happier than I had been this morning .

We walked together talking about the things that happened yesterday .

"It was really weird that Mr . Mong filming us . I never seen this side of him before . " I started . Taemin nodded furiously .

"That was really weird . Why was he filming us in the first place ? Oh and I saw the girls glaring at you . It kind of made me mad . " I looked at Taemin .

"You know that they act like they own you right ? "

"What ? Really ? " Taemin was dumbfounded . I laughed at his face .

"Yeah I think the first time that you talked to me they said that you were theirs . " I explained . Taemin was silent . I looked at him again .

"Jeez are they always like this ? " Taemin asked .

"Well only when a hot guy comes to our school . They announce that the certain guy is theirs . But I don't get it . Some of them already have boyfriends . Like Sunny ,her boyfriend is Sungmin . " I grimaced .

"Hmm I'm getting kind of scared Hyo will you protect me ? " Taemin asked his eyes growing as big as the Earth . I giggled and patted his head .

"Yes I will Taemin . Hehhehe ! " I chuckled at his babiness . I felt happier now . I was grinning ear to ear because of Taemin . I exhaled happily .
We arrived at school at 7:45 and slowly made our way through the crowd of gossipers and to the classroom .
Usually we entered and took our seats . Suddenly I had an urge to look at Eunhyuk .
Eunhyuk was staring at me also . We stayed like that for a while , staring at each other from across the room . I can't say that I don't like him . I still do like him . I thought about the prank again . I can't seriously believe that I was that dumb to believe Eunhyuk's 'confession' . If only I saw the signs . From the start Eunhyuk was showing no sign of interest in me and why would he start to like me all of a sudden ? I mentally slapped myself . I grimaced and awkwardly looked away . I think he did the same .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home in bed at 9:45pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing happened at school today . Taemin and I walked home together as usual and we talked about random stuff like what our favorite food and other stuff . Taemin's favorite food is chicken and mine is eggs . We also discussed about music . He and I both like hip hop , pop and electropop . Taemin is like the sweetest guy I ever met . I closed my eyes hoping to get some sleep but a knock made me open my eyes . I got out of my bed and opened the door . The person behind the door was completely unexpected .

"Hey Hyoyeon . " He greeted while scratching his head . I didn't say anything but stare at him . How did he know here I live ?

"Hey Eunhyuk . " I said in a low voice .

"Uhh . . . Can I come in ? " He asked .

I stayed quiet for a minute and said , " Sure come in . "

He nodded and stepped in . I gulped . Why was he here ?

Eunhyuk stood there as I shut the door . We were . . . weird and awkward by just standing there for a while .

"Soo . . . what is it ? " I started in a calm voice .

"Well what I want to talk about is . . . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaya cliffhanger !
Thx ~
peace and laterz

P . S I want you guys to see this it's Eunhyuk , Hyoyeon , Taemin and Luna dancing . I see couples~!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKyfhMgmICM