Questions and Answers Part 1

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads

Hey guys , SORRY for not updating :(
Well anyway here's the update :D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned as I woke up to a stinging and sore pain on my forearm .

I blinked a couple times and propped myself up on one elbow . I glanced at my forearm and the gauze .

I pursed my lips and got up , stretching .

" Ow . . . " I complained tonelessly as I unwrapped the gauze and bandaid .

I in a sharp breath as I peeled the bandaid off .

I threw the blood covered wrappings into the trashcan . I took out some cleaning alcohol stuff and dabbed my gash with a cotton ball . I braced myself for the incoming pain .

It stung really bad but I endured . Some tears escaped my eyes and I whimpered helplessly as cleansed the wound . I let out a tiring sigh as I threw away the cotton ball .

I got a new bandaid and gauze and applied it .

I patted the newly wrapped arm and brushed my teeth to get ready for the day .

After , I got dressed in enormously baggy jeans and a white midriff tank top . Thinking that the outfit was missing something ,  I added a rugged blue color jacket .

The jeans were a little loose so I got this golden chain that's suppose to be a belt and wrapped it around my waist . 

 Once I was satisified with my dressing , I went to the refridgerator for some water . The only thing I have in my fridge is water , no food whatsoever .

to me right now .

I don't wanna bother Mom for food anyway so this is a secret between you and me okay ?

I grabbed a water bottle and drank some of it . I put the bottle into my bag .

I put some clothes into the bag and a towel . I dance so I need these kind of things .

I swung the bag over my left shoulder and left on my motorcycle .

By the way , the grafitti was wearing off . Ha !

I drove to the academy . Even though no one is there at 7:30 , I still practice early in the morning .

I arrived at the empty parking lot and just parked my motorcycle somewhere random .

Mr . Ong was gone .

I stood there .

Isn't there a back door entrance here .

I jogged to the back and found an unlocked door . I entered with excitement .

Some lights were still on .

I heard voices . One voice actually . Female .

I creeped silently closer to the voice . I was in a hallway and the figure was just around the corner .

" It was a close call . Too close ! Didn't I say to keep an eye on her !? " The girl yelled .

I flinched at her tone .

" What do you mean she's not there ? It's like 7:30 am right now ! Who wakes up that early anymore ? " She scolded harshly .

Her reddish hair shook while she shook her head .

" If she finds out that Taemin was her boyfriend , then all my work to get this far will be pointless . Look , if you don't find her in the next 20 minutes , I will kill you ! " She slapped her phone shut and turned around .

I panicked and hid behind a wall . Yoona .

What was she talking about ?

I knew she was a but  I never knew that she was stone cold psycho . That's what I conclude after seeing what I saw .

Her high heels clacked , echoeing in the halls  . I swallowed nervously as her heels got closer .

But some how her clacking seems familiar . Deja vu man . . .

A flashback came back to me painlessly .

It was Yoona in a wedding dress and Taemin in a tuxedo . She was smirking boastingly and Taemin was expressionless .

" You lost what you once had . . . " A creepy hollow female voice whispered .

Returning to reality , I gasped for breath . I didn't realize that I was holding my breath . I searched around for Yoona  but she was nowhere to be seen . I gripped my bag disorientedly .

I blinked twice . Then I went to the elevator and made my way to the hip hop studio .

As I opened the door , I heard snoring . LOUD  snoring .

" Shisus who snores so loud . . . ? " I muttered as I spotted Taemin on the bench , sleeping his life away  .

I stared at his peaceful somnolent face . His bags covering his eyes and his lips pink .

Why am I checking his lips out . . .  ? Strange . . .

Not caring , I plugged my iPod and blasted music loudly .

" Bwa !! " He jerked awake and fell off the bench .  He landed flat on his face causing me crack up uncontrollably .

" Mhahahahahahaha !!!! " I snorted like a pig . Taemin sat up , looking like a lost puppy . I dropped to the floor , clutching my stomach , laughing my off .

" W-What's going on ? " He stuttered disorientedly , his eyes wandering around .

" Well . . .  "