What happened ?

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE !!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night by the time I got home . I let out a relieved sigh when I arrived at my home sweet home . . .
Once I got into my apartment , I collapsed on my bed and closed my eyes . What were they talking about ? Debt ? My parents couldn't possibly have a huge debt like that . That ahjussi was trying to find my parents for some years already . I just don't believe that they would borrow money from strangers . I scoffed outloud . Next time I see them I will ask them directly . I pursed my lips and decided to take a shower since it's been like two days since I had showered and change clothes .

After I took a shower , I sat limply on my bed rubbing my aching stomache . I groan as I tried to lie down . How did this happen to me ?? I sighed and tried to sleep .
But I couldn't . The cars outside were too noisy . My pajamas were too loose . My bed was too hot and uncomfortable . I twisted and stirred . I gave up . I sat up quickly but then sank down again when I started to feel pain again .

"Oh my gosh I don't want to go to school tomorrow . . . " I whined as I pulled my blanket over my head .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is Hyoyeon doing right now ? It's night but I haven't heard from her or seen her yet . I was at home after leaving Yoona at the hospital with her father . I told them that I had to run some errands for my mom but that was a complete lie . I don't like lieing but I felt like I had to . I felt like I was walking into a big trap or something . It gave me the shivers .
I went downstairs to get some milk and I saw my mom cooking something delicious .

"What are you cooking Mom ? " I asked leaning against the counter next to her .

"I'm cooking your favorite beef curry ! " Mom answered eagerly . I clapped my hands together happily . What time is it ? It's Curry time !!!

"Great ! Thanks Mommy !! " I jumped up and down with a big goofy grin on my face . I skipped to the living room and sat down on the couch with Dad .

"Hey Dad what are you doing ? " I asked .

"Oh just some paperwork for this one place . . " He answered distantly . I nodded understandingly .

"Do you have a girlfriend yet Taemin ? " Dad asked without taking his eyes off the papers . I shook my head .

"So when will you get one then ? I hope it will be soon . " Dad chuckled playfully .

"Why do you want me to get a girlfriend ? "

"Because ever since that fire accident with Minji you've been isolating yourself from any serious relationships , especially with girls . I don't want you to be lonely my boy . " Dad put down his glasses and papers then stared at me straight in the eyes .

"No I haven't . You're weird Dad . " I laughed nervously and then looked away from his gaze .

"I know you liked Minji but you got to let go of what happened Taemin . You don't hang out with people that much anymore . " I shot up from my seat .

"Yeah I liked Minji Dad . I don't want to talk about this anymore . I'm going to sleep . " I dismissed and half ran upstairs with tears stinging the corner of my eyes .

I slammed the door close and slid down the wall covering my face . I took a deep and shuddering breath and wiped my watery eyes . My heart beated . I got up and opened my windows . I inhaled then screamed .

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!! "

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! "

"WHAT THE HECK MAN ?? ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME DEAF HERE ??!!!! " An old man shouted at me when he saw me . I silenced quickly and closed my windows and curtains . I sat limply on my bed thinking deeply . Gong Minji . She was so pretty and beautiful . Minji was the named the best dancer at my old school too . Minji was popular with the guys and girls . Guys wanted to date her , girls wanted to be friends with her . I sighed . She really was an angel . She approached me one day asking an easy math question . I taught her and that's when our friendship started . We hung out everyday after school and during school too . We ate , play and danced together . We became dance partners after a while in middle school . In high school we were named the best couple at one of the school dances . I smiled at the memory . I wish my life was like that again . Being with her , playin with her , and breathing the same air as her . We were best friends but I thought of her as something else . I don't think she thought of me that way though .
Ever since she passed away , I don't feel the same anymore . I feel empty and hallow inside . However , ever since I met Hyoyeon I've been feeling something else . Hyoyeon has the same aura as Minji but their social lives are different . They both make me laugh , they're cute , hardworking , and nice . I smiled dreamingly . I guess I don't have Minji anymore but God gave me Hyoyeon . I know I sound like I'm super religious or something but I'm not . I stood up and stretched .

"Taemin ? " A knock came to my door .

"Yes ? " I answered .

"It's Mom . I heard you're upset about Minji again . I hope curry can make you feel better . " She held out a tray of rice , curry and a drink . I smiled sadly at her and took the tray from her .

"Thanks Mom . " I set the tray on my desk .

"Look honey I think your Dad is right . I think you should start looking for a girlfriend now . Most boys like you already fallen in love with a girl . It makes me sad to see my son alone . " She gazed at me with pitiful eyes .

"I don't think I would find the same girl though . But I do have friends like Hyoyeon though . I'm feel fine though Mom . " I assured .

"Perhaps you like Hyoyeon ? Hyoyeon seems like a nice young lady except that time when she slept over and I found you guys sleeping together . " Mom said in gritted teeth . I chuckled and put a hand on her shoulder .

"Mom that was an accident . Hyoyeon is my first friend here too and plus I don't think she thinks of me that way . "

"I saw her blushing the way a girl in love would be blushing . Even though she's chubby , she's cute and looks friendly . Give it a try with her huh ? " Mom raised an eyebrow . I cringed in suprised . I thought Mom didn't like Hyoyeon but I guess I was wrong .

"Mom she likes someone else . She likes Eunhyuk , the guy I have dance battles with . It's always a tie . " I grimaced .

"Taemin she will come to know that the one she likes is you . I saw the way she blushed on that day . It's not embarassment blush it's the 'love' blush . Hehehe . " She laughed lightly and left the room . I stood there confused a little . Hyoyeon had the 'love' blush ??

I brushed it off and started to eat the curry .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV , School time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Urghhhhhh . . . " I whined quietly . This morning when I was delivering milk I almost died of pain . Each time I bent down or picked the packs up my stomache hurt so bad . I made to school with Taemin as usual but I hid it from him . If he knew he would force me to ditch school and sleep at home . We were already at school and in class waiting for Mr . Mong aka Mom's boyfriend . But I don't hate him . I just dislike my Mom for liking another guy . I also dislike my Dad liking someone else too . I grimaced .

"Oh hello class ! It's a nice day isn't it ? Haha ! Oh of course today we have a new student today . Please come in here . " He gestured for a person to come in .

A girl with short black bob style hair came in . She had pink plump lips and she had a nice figure . She was wearing dark eyeliner . Whispers were already filling the classroom , mostly from guy students . All of them were saying inappropriate things . I shook my head .

"Please introduce yourself . "

" Hello , I'm Gong Minji . Nice to meet you . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHMYGOD I GOT SO MUCH CANDY !!!!!!
SUGAR RUSH !!~~~
WELL HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!