Confused

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads

Technically this is the 2nd chapter even though it say chapter 3
hope you guys like it~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home after being taunted at school 7:15pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid on my bed with my dirty uniform and stared at the ceiling thinking about today's event.I just don't get it.Why did Eunhyuk laugh at me like that today?How come his personality changed so much since our childhood.Eunhyuk use to defend me if anyone made fun of me and I had did the same thing.However that was before middle school.Eunhyuk was one of those innocent good boys that believed in cooties and now he is one of those guys that hang out with girls and play with them.What happen to the Eunhyuk I knew from before?I don't know either.Was he really laughing at me today in class?Did Eunhyuk really enjoy that?Wait a minute!Should I continue liking him after what happened today?Maybe I should just forget about it and confess to him.Eunhyuk was probably laughing at a joke his friend made right?Yeah that's it.I sighed tiredly.I can't believe that I wore myself out because of that.He was just laughing at a joke.I've decided to confess to him if I get the chance.Okay time to take a shower because the odor is shooting up my nose and it's about to make me puke.
I took a relaxing shower and slept at 8:30pm in my blue pajamas.I had to wake up early to make to my milk delivery job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning 5:15am

~~~~~

NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NIHAO NYAN~~!! My alarm clock rang annoyingly in my ear.I groan pathetically and fell out of my soft bed..Seriously I fell of my bed.I laid on stomach on the cold floor.I got up and went into the bathroom to get ready for milk delivering.
I wore my back up uniform,grabbed my book bag and headed out.It was 5:34 by the time I got to Myungsoo Ahjussi.Myungsoo Ahjussi gives me my routine map and milk bottles to deliver.He greeted me when he saw me coming up the street.Myungsoo Ahjussi gave me my map and 6 packs of milk bottles.I studied my map.It wasn't really that big of a job.I just have to drop off 2 bottles a house on their doorstep.
I was done with my deliveries and decided to head back.But on my way back I saw Eunhyuk leaving girl's house...TAEYEON??
I hid behind the nearest trash can and eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Eunhyukkie thanks for yesterday night.I had a great time."Taeyeon smile in a flirty way.Taeyeon might be one of the shortest in school but she was also the one of the most flirtiest.

"I had a awesome time too.We should do it again sometime."Eunhyuk mirrored her smile except his was gummy and cute.

"Well byebye~"went back into her house leaving Eunhyuk standing there with a big goofy grin on his face.He was about to walk away but I called out his name.Eunhyuk turned around and once he saw my face his face darkened.

"What do you want Hyoyeon?"He asked in an irritated voice.I was a bit hurt.

"Why?"I asked curiously but I was jealous that he was doing 'things' with Taeyeon also.

"Why what?"

"Why do you ignore me? Why do you see me as a nobody?Why have you changed so much? Where is the Eunhyuk I knew from before?" I exploded in his face with questions.

His face was expressionless but then lightened up.

"You want to know why ,"He said taking a 2 steps closer to me,"Then come to my birthday party on Saturday."Eunhyuk gave me an invitation card that he fished out of his pocket.It was slightly crumpled.I looked at him with look of curiousity.He winked at me.It made my heart flutter.
Eunhyuk walked past me leaving me frozen.Oh.my.god.Did Eunhyuk just invite me to his party?I haven't been invited to his birthday party since 8th grade.My lips curved into the biggest smile I had on my face ever.I skipped my way back to Myungsoo Ahjussi's store to tell him I was done with the milk.
The time was 7:40am.So I bowed to Ahjussi and left for school feeling giddy.
I arrive at school and skipped to my first period,whih was precaculus,humming a tune.Entering the room,I sat down immediately half afraid that everyone's going to make fun of me because of yesterday.For a while no one notice but then someone yelled,"Hey it's the trash digga!!!"
Everyone in the room,including Eunhyuk,stopped and gawked at me.Then they started laughing saying things like 'Oh yeah it's her!'.But I didn't care because I was staring at Eunhyuk and his friends Donghae,Leeteuk,Sungmin,Yoona,Sooyoung,and Sunny.They weren't laughing at me.It looked like they were talking about something important.All of them were huddle up at Eunhyuk's desk while others were still taunting me.
A door slammed into the wall and everyone rushed back to the seats as my teacher,Mr.Mong,entered dramatically.His expression was....well he had no expression on his wrinkled face.

"Well class we will be learning about trigonometric functions and their inverses."Mr.Mong drew his sentence on boringly.Everyone groaned except me since I like math.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was taking notes when the bell rang,suprising everyone.I calmly made my way to 2nd period. I was about to step in but a skinny long arm blocked my way.I looked up.

"Hey Hyoyeon."Yoona greeted brightly.

"What do you want Yoona?"

"I just want to apologize for yesterday.I'm sorry for dumping trash on you."She said sincerely.

"WHAT?"

She gave me a friendly smile and catwalked away.

This day couldn't get anymore weird.