Sweet Honey Moon Part 3~

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads

OMG HI :DDDD
LOL I CAN'T WRITE ;P
YEAH IT'S JUST NOT IN MY LEAGUE ;PPPP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Why did they pack this ?? I stared at my outifit on the bed  . It was just . . . the most appropriate outfit I could find in my suitcase , which was filled with weird clothing . It's stuff that you shouldn't wear in public . . . you know ? 

Well what I saw isn't really my style especially not me . . 



But it's the most appropriate thing in the whole suitcase . I sighed as I studied the outifit that laid on the bed . I was wearing a shirt that looked like it was for sleeping . It was either a really long white shirt or a really short loose dress . 





It was my only choice . 

Taemin was in the lounging room and making reservations for a place to eat for dinner . I could hear him speak in a soft voice and in a polite tone . 

I continued to think about what to wear but I didn't hear the footsteps creeping up on me . 

" Boo !~ " 

" KYA !~ " I squeaked as I felt myself being lifted up from behind . My waist was being embraced by Taemin's strong arms . 

The hem of my dress shirt thingie went up and I panicked . I hastily tried to cover my underwear . 

" Okay okay ! Put me down ! " I giggled with a little nervous tone added . 

" Aww what's wrong ?? Embarassed that I saw your undies ?? " He teased as I blushed so hard that my face was practically a freakin' tomato by the time he let me go . 

" Kyaaa ! Don't say that ! " I said hiding my face in my hands shyly . 

Taemin removed my hands gently and kissed my forehead . 

" Baby , me seeing your undies is no big deal yet since we're on our honeymoon . " He pecked my nose . 

" Remember you still have to show me what a honeymoon is really for okay ? " I confirmed patting his chest lightly . 

" Of course I'll remember . "  He winked and I laughed . 

" Now go change for dinner . I'll be in the lounge room . " Taemin smiled stiffly and left . But before he left , Taemin's eyes examined me thoroughly .

That was weird . Eh , now let me get back to the outfit . 

My face was still red . I could feel it . I ignored it and stared at the outfit . 

Grrr I guess I have no choice but to wear it . I sluggishly put the clothes on and looked into the mirror . 

I looked . . Ehhh . 

But it's okay . It depends on Taemin's opinion . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's happening . What the guys said . It's happening to me . I can't believe that they were right . Well what did I expect . They are experienced  in a way . 

FLASHBACK : 


" What did you guys want to talk about that was so important we had to do it in a corner ? " I asked curiously . 

" Well , we're going to give you a heads up on some things since you are a . . . . " Jonghyun smirked teasingly . 

I turned red and stammered , " W-What about it ?? " 

Onew spoke up , " 1. Being with her more and more , will make your image of her change a little . What I mean is that you'll look at her differently . " 

What ? Looking at Hyoyeon differently ? 

" 2. You're going to develop some new and foreign urges Taemin . " Key informed happily . Oh god this is weird . 

" 3. Everytime you kiss her , the more you want to do things to her . " Jonghyun rubbed his chin wisely . 

My eyebrows furrowed but I listened carefully . 

" 4. Then you'll begin to notice her more and more . Her every movement . Mainly her body . " Onew leaned against the wall with a smirk . 

Things ? What things ? 

" GOD TAEMIN YOU ARE SO NAIVE AND INNOCENT !! " Jonghyun exclaimed . 

" If Hyoyeon was my girlfriend , she would have been - " I shot him a demon glare and Onew slapped a hand over Jonghyun's mouth . 

Jonghyun sighed , annoyed and slumped against the wall . 

" 5. Everytime she wears something unintentionally y or revealing , you tend to get hot or get urges to do things to her . " Key smiled deviously . 

" Look . I don't think this is necessary for me . I'm not as as you guys are . " I said . 

They glanced at each other and exploded in laughter . Key was crying , Onew was on the floor clutching his stomach , Jonghyun was just dying . 

I grimaced and waited for them to calm down . 

Once they did , Jonghyun spoke up with a hoarse voice , " Oh you're funny Taemin , real funny . " 

" 6. After this honeymoon , you'll be as  as us , trust me . " Key smirked amusingly . 

" Whatever you guys . . " I mumbled . 


BACK TO REALITY : 

Half of the things they said are already happening to me . It's a new world . 

I understand what they're saying now . I'm getting to dirty minded like them .  Grr .. . .

" Taemin can you come in here please ?? " Hyoyeon's cute voice called . 

I obeyed her call and went to her . 

I stopped dead in my tracks once I saw what she was wearing . It was so . . . .
y . . 

I practically stared at her body only . 

" Taemin Oppa ? Are you okay ? Are you sick ? " Hyoyeon's eyes pooled with concern and she went over to feel my forehead . 

I couldn't stop staring at her lovely body and her face . She's just so captivating to look at . Her wavy brown hair flowing down her shoulders and onto her back , her big glittery eyes blinking at me , her body moving in every y way possible . 

I swallowed the inivisible lump in the back of my throat . 

" Oh well you are kind of warm . Do you feel okay Oppa ? " Hyoyeon looked up with puppy eyes . I blinked and stiffly said , " I'm fine as I'll ever be . "

" You sure . I've noticed that you've been acting weird lately . " Hyoyeon pouted curiously . 

Snap ! She noticed ?? 

" It's nothing Hyoyeonnie . Cmon let's go to dinner . Oh but first I'm going to get you a jacket to cover you up . " 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin ran and got a black leather jacket for me . Even though it didn't go with my outit , I put it on anyway . It smelled like him . Ahhhh . . . . 

He swung his arm around me and we were on our way ~ 

Taemin and I actually walked there since it was near us . It was such a nice walk . 

" So what's the restraunt called ? " 

" In Korean it means Beautiful Rose . It's really romantic . " 

" Haha . I can tell . " 

" We're almost there ~ " Taemin said in a sing song voice . I glanced at him eagerly . 

" Really ? Where ? " My eyes searched around wildly . 

" Right here . " Taemin caught my spinning head and turned it towards the left side . 

A sublime scene made me stare in awe . The outside was all gray stone and the edge of  the top has this big green vine wrapping around the restraunt like it owned it or something . 
This giant sign with red french letters was plastered on top . I can't believe I missed something as big as this . 

Taemin grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs and into the double blue doors . 

The  doors opened and two French men greeted up politedly . They were dressed in a usual waiter uniform with red bow ties . 

Taemin and I were seated at a table that was little more private than others . 

There was a light hanging above us . The lighting gave Taemin's features a mysterious and handsome effect . 

His skin looked flawless . . . 

" What do you want to eat ? " Taemin asked generously . I shook my head . 

" I'll eat what you eat . " I offered estatically . 

" Okay then . " He grinned . 

A waiter came and Taemin told them in perfect French . 

The waiter nodded and went away . 

" I still can't believe that you speak French . " I mumbled quietly . 

" Hehe . Is it that surprising to you ? " Taemin chuckled lovingly . I nodded , smiling . 

" You're so talented that I'm jealous . " I pouted playfully . Taemin smiled and placed his hand over my hand . 

" Trust me . You have no idea how you look in my eyes when you dance . " I blushed softly . 

" How do I look then ? " I asked curiously . 

" Passionate , beautiful , powerful , y , bold , unique and unlike others . " He kissed my hand gently and smiled truthfully . 

" Well to me , you are the nicest guy I have ever met . Oppa you're amazing overall . You can dance , be an awesome boyfriend and you're smart too ." I clapped my hands together . 

" Thanks Hyoyeonnie . ~ " He grinned gratefully . 

" Well I guess this will be an awesome night afterall . "