Happily Ever After Part 2

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads

HEHEHEHEH

IDEAS ARE FLOWING !~

ENJOY
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so happy ! 

Ever since Hyoyeon saved me from those thugs , Kyuhyun has been giving
ALL his attention to me ! 

Before he'd just play his Starcraft and then hang out with me . But now he quit playing and spends all of his time with me . 

I heard about what happen to Hyoyeon . It was seriously horrible ! 

I'm going to visit Hyoyeon today . I didn't visit her before because I figured she'd be busy getting over that incident . I haven't seen her in a long time now that I have talked about it . 

I was driving in my Volkswagen Bug car to her apartment . 

I parked in an empty space and then went up to her door . I knocked and immediately I heard approaching footsteps . 

The door opened revealing a pink faced Hyoyeon . I smirked right away , knowing what happened and who was in the house before me . 

" Jessica ! " She jumped up and down happily and crushed me in a warm embrace . 

I hugged her back , grinning . 

" Hyoyeonnie ! " 

" How are you ??  Oh come in . " She invited and I accepted then stepped in . 

" I'm super duper awesome . You wanna know why ? " I sat down on her and leaned forward with eagerness . 

" Why ? " She hopped onto the kitchen counter , taking a sip of water  from a cup . 

" Well . . . ever since you saved me from those greasy erts Kyuhyun has put all of his attention on
ME ! " I pointed at myself to emphasize my happiness . 

" Really ?? In what way has he been paying attention to you ? " Hyoyeon's expression turned curious but in a good way . 

" Kyuhyun has stopped playing Star Craft and has spending his time with me every minute of the day . Plus , there was this one day where we were on a little night date . So we were in front of a clothes store , I had to pee so I went to the bathroom . But before I could take one step , this one girl with a HUGE cleavage went up to Kyuhyun . However , Kyuhyun ignored her as if she were a freakin' ty ghost and he offered to wait for me beside the bathroom door ( I mean outside xD)  . I was like ' Wow . . I have the greatest boyfriend ever . . . " .  " I babbled dreamingly . 

Hyoyeon giggled and hopped off the counter and sauntered up to me and sat down beside now . 

" That so great for you . Taemin has been kind of acting secretive about something I don't know about . I want him to tell me but he won't . He just kisses me each time I bring it up . " She pouted . I chuckled and put my hands on her shoulders . 

" No worries girlfriend . Do you have any guesses about what it's about ? " 

" . . . Not really . .. " She thought for a bit but then shrugged . 

" Hmm that's strange indeed . But c'mon it's your boyfriend Taemin ! It must something great if it's a secret that he won't tell you . " 

" Maybe it is . Maybe I'm over thinking it . " 

" It's a possibility . Hey I heard about what happen to you and Taemin with Yoona . " 

" Oh
THAT . " Hyoyeon laughed emotionlessly . 

" Are you okay ? Honestly ? " I tilted my head meaningfully . She glanced at me uneasily and then looked at her hands while playing with them . 

" I am sort of . . . . disturbed . " She mumbled . 

" Is it because of that druggie , Gayoon ? Or is it Yoona ? " I heard this from the news . 

" It's not them . It's the feeling of a person wanting you dead . " She clarified solemnly . I smiled sadly and softly embraced her from the side . 

" It's okay now Hyoyeon . No one wants you dead . " I assured , breaking the hug . 

" I know that but the feeling is stuck at the bottom of my stomach . It never goes away . I'll ignore it occasionally but then it'll just become stronger . " Her face was haunted with disturbing memories . 

" Hyoyeonnie . . . . " I rubbed her back , hoping to make her feel better . Hyoyeon shivered violently . 

" Her face , the blood , the violence . . . . . it's something that I will never forget . " Hyoyeon stated wisely . 

She sighed tiredly . 

I stood up . 

" I'll leave you alone to have some time to think about it okay ? " I began to leave but she grabbed my wrist . 

" Please stay . You're my only friend that I trust the most . " She tugged on my sleeve like a little kid . 

I gave up and plopped down on her bed again . 

" Spill everything . " 

" Everything ?? " Hyoyeon asked hesitantly . 

" Yes everything . " 

" Even about Taemin ?? " 

" Yesh ~ " 

" Ummm . . . . there is one thing that I am suspicious about besides the secret he's hiding . " 

" What is it ? " My curiosity grew along with my eyes . 

" Lately , Taemin has been acting happier . I mean he's always cheery and never tired or anything else . I find it weird . There's nothing wrong with being happy but all the time . . . it's feels not normal . " Hyoyeon bit her lip . 

" Now I know it's definitely something good . " I confirmed , absorbing this new information . 

" What do you mean ?? " She questioned cluelessly . 

" If he's happy all the time and he's keep something from you . He must have something good in store for you . " I smirked , thinking ertedly . 

Hyoyeon cocked an eyebrow at me and asked , " What's with that face ? It looks like a 's face . " 

I cracked up laughing and flopped on her bed . 

She began giggling too but softly . 

" Don't think like that Jessica ! " She whined as she laughed . 

" Whatever Hyoyeonnie ! I'm just saying he has something
GOOD for you . If you catch my drift . " I nudged her arm meaningfully . 

Hyoyeon was about to respond but the door flew open . 

We diverted our attention at the person at the door . Oh . . . it was Taemin . I smirked knowingly . I shot up from my seat and faced a surprised Hyoyeon . 

" Well I see you have company Hyoyeonnie . I'll go now . Have a
NICE day . " I winked . I spun on my heels and waved bye to a curious Taemin . 

I smirked at Hyoyeon as I closed the door and left . 

Ahhhh . . . I think I do a good job as Hyoyeon's bestie . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What are you doing here ? " I asked curiously .  I was stayed sitting on my bed . 

' He has something good in store for you . . . ' Jessica's words echoed . 

 

" What ? I can't see my girlfriend ? " Taemin joked playfully . He planted a kiss on my lips before sitting down on the bed . 

" So what were you and Jessica talking about ? " Taemin asked his eyes glimmering . 

" Ha ? " I was caught off guard . 

" What were you talking about with Jessica ? " He repeated . 

" O-Oh we were just talking about some girl stuff . Hehe . . " I laughed nervously , scratching my head . 

Taemin's head tilted suspiciously . 

" Really ? I heard my name in it . Plus , Jessica was giving you a weird look . " Taemin rubbed his chin , wondering . 

" Hheeheh it's n-n-nothing . " Getting more nervous with the erted thought that Jessica put in my mind 

Taemin cocked his head with innocent eyes . 

" Are you nervous when you're around me or something ? " His curiosity turned flirtatious . 

" . . . " I didn't say anything . I was afraid that if I said anything , I would sound stupid . I swallowed . 

" You're not going to answer my question ? " 

" I - uh . . . " 

Taemin chuckled and leaned closer to me , his hand placed on top of mine . I glanced twitchingly at our hands and I got hot just by contact . 

He gazed into my eyes seriously but at the same time teasingly . 

" Oppa . . . " I whispered . 

" Yes ? " Taemin twisted a strand of hair out of my face . 

I blushed , keeping quiet . 

" What is it ? " 

" . . . . " STUPID ME ! Say something !! 

" I - " 

" You want a kiss ? " 

" EHHH ?? " I suddenly wailed . I smacked my hands over my mouth . 

Taemin smirked like a winner and playfully tackled me down onto my bed . AHHHH ! My heart screamed loudly . 

My heart thumped against my chest and created a bass sound in my ears . 

My maroon face was in his chest while his arms were around me . His laugh rumbled through out his chest . 

" Kyahh ! " I squealed under him . I felt him smile .

Taemin suddenly kissed me full on the lips . 

I hesitated but then kissed him back . I got absorbed in his soft kisses and caressed his face . My fingers feeling his smooth and tender skin . 

We broke apart but kissed again . 

My mind got light headed and flew to fantasy land , where I imagined Taemin and I married . 

I gasped , breaking the wonderful kiss . 

" What's wrong baby ?  " Taemin questioned concern pooling his eyes . 

I opened my mouth but nothing came out . 

Marriage ? Taemin and I ? 

" I just imagined something . . . " 

" Marriage . " I confessed honestly to him but didn't look him in the eyes . 

Taemin grinned widely and it seem to shine through the room . 

Wait~ 

Marriage , him smiling like that , the big secret , his secret happiness . . . it all makes sense now ! 

" Kim Hyoyeon come here . " Taemin pulled me off the bed and up standing . 

He got on one knee and pulled out a velvet box . 

I gasped loudly . 

" Kim Hyoyeon , I love you so much and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you . I promise to love you everyday , every hour , every minute and every second of  your life . I promise that death won't do us apart . Kim Hyoyeon will you marry me ? " Taemin opened the box , revealing a beautiful and stunning diamond ring that just glowed with rare radiance . 

My eyes got teary and my breath caught in my throat . 

" I-I do . " I started to breathe heavily . I placed my hand over my heart as it began to pound hard in my chest . 

Taemin grinned and swooped me off my feet then kissed me like there was no tomorrow . 

I cried in happiness . 

He kissed the tears away and planted a peck on my forehead . We embraced each other in silence despite my silent tears . 

My happiness is about to start 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 months later ( :D) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Marriage is a committment , seal and symbol of someone's love for one another .  

" Hyoyeon you look great in that wedding dress ! " Jessica complimented . 

" Thanks Jessica .  " I smiled . 

Yes , it's my wedding day . 

I'm nervous / happy .  

My hair was curled to be extra curly and wavy today . I redyed it to be a darker shade of blonde . The hairdress said to leave my hair down so it'll look more natural . 

My makeup was done by Jessica , who is studying to be a make up artist . My dress was ordered from Paris ! How cool is that !? 

My dress wasn't long and beautiful like the common ones . It was short in the front but long in the back ; From the waist and below were waves and twirls of white ruffles . The upper part was like a stiff tank top with spaghetti straps with a velvet ribbon tied around my waist . 

( If you're wondering how it looks in real life , here's a similar picture of what I envisioned : 
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii317/rocker_wedding/abiti_sposa_corti/short2008d.jpg )

I wore white heels that covered my toes and made me taller than most girls in the room .  Jessica just finished putting on some eyeliner for my eyes . It burns seriously . 

" Thank you Jessica . So much . " I thanked her sincerely . Jessica grinned warmly and embraced me shortly . 

" No worries girl ~ " She twanged in her american accent . I giggled . 

She walked away with a smile and another person came up to me : Mom .

" Oh my baby 's getting married !~ " She gushed and grabbed my shoulders . She shook me wildly . 

" Mom ~! " whined . The hairdresser , Jessica , and dress designer stared at us with funny faces . 

" Oops ~ Sorry Hyoyeon ~ I'm just so happy that you actually getting married ! " She screamed silently . I laughed at her gesture . 

" I know Mom , I know . . . I 'm happy too . " I smiled calmly . 

" Have you decided on a place to honeymoon at ? " 

" H-HoneyMoon ? " I asked . 

" Yeah . " 

" I haven't discussed it with him yet . . .  I don't know actually . " I admitted honestly . Mom wickedly smiled . 

" Mom what's with the smile ?? " 

" Oh nothing . Oh look at the time , I have to run off to . . .uh help the caterers ! See you later Hyoyeon ! " She ran away . 

" What the . . . ? " I chuckled lightly as I turned to the mirror . I stared at my reflection , seeing how far I've gone from being big and a loser to regular girl with a boyfriend , who she's marrying . 

" Hyoyeon .  . . ? " I spun around to see Minji , Eunhyuk , Yuri and an unfamiliar guy peeking through the door . 

" Minji ? Eunhyuk ? Yuri ? Stranger ? " I questioned awkwardly . 

They finally all entered into the room . I smiled at them . 

" What are you guys doing here ? " I asked clearly surprised of their presence . I didn't even send the invites , I think Taemin did , all I did was help . 

" We were invited duh ! " Yuri pointed out the obvious . I snorted . 

Yuri was wearing a strapless short ,white satin dress that lace designings over the layer of satin . Her hair was half up , half down . Her brown hair was curled at the bottom but the upper half was straight . Then there was something else I noticed about her : Her face was glowing and she was holding hands with the handsome stranger . 

" Oh this is my boyfriend , Choi Minho .  Minho this is one of my . . . . friends . " Yuri smiled kindly . I knew that was a sign for friendship . I grinned at her , hoping she knows that I accept her friendship . 

" Nice to meet you Hyoyeon ssi . " Minho greeted in a deep but velvety voice . I almost forgot that I was getting married ! 

He stuck out a hand and I shook it gratefully . 

" It's nice to meet you too Minho ssi . " Minho smiled , revealing his pure white teeth . 

" Hyoyeon . " Eunhyuk called quietly . I diverted my attention to him and Minji . 

" Hello Eunhyuk . Before you say anything else , let me say this one thing : I'm sorry for ditching on that day at the movies . I was just feeling wrong and confused since I was getting some of my memories back . " 

Eunhyuk was wearing a white dress shirt inside of a black tuxedo suit . His pants were black too . He has dyed his hair a redish / blackish color . It looked nice . 

He grinned in a mature way . 

" Well forgive me then . " 

" Forgive you for what ? " I clasped my hands together . Eunhyuk cleared his throat and sighed . 

" Forgive me for pulling that stupid prank on you , forgive me for fighting with Taemin to get you but I knew I wouldn't get you anyway , forgive me for not helping you get your memories of Taemin when I knew you needed them . Also , forgive me for stealing you from Taemin . " He smiled sadly , remembering those times . 

A wise smile crept up in my face . 

" I forgive you . Now will you forgive me ? " 

" For what ? " 

" Forgive me for hurting you , forgive me for using you during those months I lost my memories , and forgive me for making you think that I was in love with you . " 

" I totally forgive you . " Eunhyuk grinned and held Minji's hand . 

I gasped . 

" Really ? " I questioned their hand holding . 

" It's for real Hyoyeon . " Minji spoke up . 

Minji was sporting the same thing as Yuri but a little different . Her waist was constricted by a wide brown lace ribbon . 

Minji's hair was still short but her features have matured more . Minji dyed her hair an orange and black color . I grinned at Eunhyuk and Minji being together . It's so . . . right . 

" Hyoyeon you're going to have to forgive me too . " 

" For what ? " 

" Will you forgive me for hurting you by taking Taemin away ? Forgive me for pointing a gun at your face and threatening you , I'm really sorry . I was just out of my mind . I had just gotten my other memories of Taemin back and then you come in and stole him away from me was unacceptable . But it's alright now . I know who I want now . " She smiled as she glanced at Eunhyuk . 

" I forgive you Minji . Will forgive me for stealing your best friend away from you ? " 

" I forgive you . Of course . " Minji sighed happily . 

I have never felt so happy in my whole entire life . 

" So where's the food ? " Yuri asked a little impatiently . I laughed at her hunger . 

" It's getting prepared . It's just down the hall , first door to your right . " I jabbed my finger towards the door . I smiled slyly as she flew out the door with Minho , stumblng behind her . 

" Oh my god what a wild girl . " Minji stated , amused . 

" But she's a good friend . " I admitted blissfully . 

" I guess we should leave you alone to practice your vows ? " Eunhyuk suggested , leaning towards the exit . 

" Oh sure . I'll see you guys later yeah ? " 

" Of course you will ~ " Minji left the room with Eunhyuk . I sighed as I plopped down on creamy colored seat . 

" How am I going to confess my true feelings for Taemin in front of everyone ?? " I babbled worriedly . My fingers tapped on the desk beside me , making a ticking sound . 

" I'm so embarrassed . . . " I rested my chin on my hand . 

I cleared my throat and began to recite my vows. ( I'm not going to write about them since I don't know how vows are suppose to sound ! XP ) 

" Hyoyeon ? " I heard a knock on the door from a male voice . 

" Come in . " I invited , standing up . 

Dad came in with a dark gray tuxedo with a black bowtie . 

" Daddy ~ " I embraced him gladly . He hugged me back even tighter . 

" Oh I can't believe my little girl is getting married . It was like yesterday you still in grade school . " I giggled at his silly statement . 

" Dad don't worry . I will always be your little girl ! But right now I'm a grown woman who's going to get married . " I proudly said . 

He chuckled huskily and said , " Of course you are ! However , you are always my little girl . " Dad grinned . 

" Did Hyuna come ? " I asked curiously . 

" Oh yeah she did . I'll go call her . " Dad opened the door and yelled , " Hyuna ! Hyoyeon wants to see you ! ! " 

I facepalmed myelf . Did he have to do that ? But that's why I love him . 

" Hello Hyoyeon ! " Hyuna skipped up to me and embraced me with a welcoming personality . It' s so diferent than the last time I met her . 

" Hello Hyuna ssi . " I greeted formally . 

" This isn't our first time meeting each other . You're the one who chased my hubby into an elevator for a day before our anniversary . " She pointed out playfully . I laughed uneasily . 

" I apologize for that Hyuna ssi . " I bowed formally . 

" No need to be formal with me , I am somewhat your stepmother . " She leaned against Dad affectionately . 

" I guess you are then . " I sighed . Hyuna smelled something in the air and nudged Dad . 

" Do you smell that ? It's
CHOCOLATE !~ " Hyuna squealed excitedly and ran out of the room . 

Dad gave me that look that said " There she goes again . .  " 

He ran off with her . I smiled amusingly . 

She such a silly woman . 

I snatched the bouquet of roses off the desk and clutched it to my chest . Nervous emotions began to churn inside me . 

I'm so nervous ! 

I heard the door opened and spun around to find a middle aged man in a black attire with a camera in his hands , peeking through the door . 

" Hyoyeon ssi , it's time for the photoshoot . " 

" Oh okay . " 

I followed him down the busy hallway and into a large studio with a polychromatic background screens . 

Mom , Minji , Yuri , Jessica and Hyuna stood there waiting for me . 

" Come join us Hyoyeon . " 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll update in a couple of days 
I just don't have time !