Happily Ever After Part 3

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads

I AM SO SORRY AND GUILTY ;( I was suppose to update a few days ago but I got seriously busy .
I had to study for benchmarks , practice for dance auditions , get ready for Spring Formal , go to the audtions and help some people out . It's been very stressful and I hope you guys understand that :P

My parents have been on my a lot this week so I kind of forgot about updating so I'm very sorry ;p


HERE'S THE UPDATE  I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The organ played loudly and heavenly . I took a deep breath and took a step out of the opening doors . I gripped my father's forearm as I walked down the aisle with him .

Taemin's side of the family mostly filled the seats in the church and then there was my family . I grinned widely as I saw Taemin , looking strikingly handsome in his white tuxedo with a soft red rose in his pocket .

Taemin's hair was partly wavy and partly curled which had a nice effect on his auburn hair . I couldn't take my eyes off of him .

He was grinning widely and eagerly . Suddenly , that smile made me think that I was in heaven where we walk on tender clouds and the sky has no end to it .

I still couldn't stop gazing at him even though Dad and I had reached the end of the aisle .

Dad turned to me and whispered , " Remember you'll always be my little girl and I love you . "

I smiled and hugged him contently .

Taemin then gently intertwined his hands with mine and smiled with a glow .

I returned his smile .

" Hello Ladies and Gentlemen , we are here today to . . .  . . "

( I'm really sorry for not writing this part . I don't know how to write about a wedding ! xD ! )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 Minutes later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I slipped Taemin's ring on his finger and he slipped on mine . I blushed inwardly at his contact .

" Now do you , Lee Taemin , take Kim Hyoyeon as your beloved wife ? "

" I do . " My heart thumped and pounded in my chest .

" And do you , Kim Hyoyeon , take Lee Taemin as your beloved husband ? "

" I do . " I beamed brightly . He gave my hands a squeeze .


" I pronounce you Husband and Wife . You may kiss the bride . " The priest gladly stepped back , giving us room .

We both leaned in at the same time and kissed sweetly .

I smiled in the kiss and I could feel his happiness also .

" WHOO HOOO !!!!~ " The 'audience' cheered . I giggled and flushed .

Taemin cheerily whooped also .

" YEAH TAEMIN'S A MAN NOW !!! " Taemin's cousin ,  Kim Jonghyun , roared . It caused me to laughed loudly .

Someone popped champagne and everyone grabbed a cup to get some .

" Everyone onto the dance floor !!!! " Taemin's other cousin , Onew , screamed .

It's ironic for a church to have a dance floor isn't it ? Well they actually have this huge empty room that looked a dance studio . It turned out tht this church use to be a famous dance spot but then it closed down due to problems .

Everyone eagerly headed to that specfic room and partied loudly .

Taemin snatched my hand and we started dancing wildly .

" I LOVE YOU HYOYEON ! " This made me stop dancing and gaze at him .

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him right there . Whoops being heard , I broke the kiss .

" I love you too Baby ~! " I shouted affectionately over the booming music .

I was about to dance but then Mom stopped me .

" What's wrong Mom ? " I half yelled .

" Stay still ! " She commanded with a sly smile .

" Huh ? " I questioned but obeyed her command . I heard a ripping sound and then felt a fresh breeze behind me .

" Mom did you just rip my dress ? " I asked horrified .

She grinned and held the piece she ripped off in her palm proudly . She said , " It was designed this way ! I knew you were going to dance so I requested that it was made this way . "

I grinned at her consideration and embraced her dearly .

" I love you Mom ~ " I whispered in her ear . She let go and smiled in a lovely manner .

Mom left and I went to find a missing Taemin . Where did he go ??

In my newly invented dress which had the long part of the dress was gone , I searched for him curiously . I saw him talking with Minho , Onew , Jonghyun and Eunhyuk .

They whooped and patted Taemin on the back while he blushed a bright pink . I wonder what they're talking about ?

" I'm so proud of you Taemin ! Can't believe Baby Taemin is gonna get some !!!! " Jonghyun exclaimed meaningfully .

" Get what ? " I asked . Some of the guys choked on their champagne in surprise .

" Oh my gosh are you okay ? " I asked concern pooling my blissful heart .

" N-Nothin' ! Don't worry about it Hyoyeon ssi . " Onew sputtered slyly . I tilted my head , confused .

" Okay . . . Oh ! Just call me Hyoyeon ! " I insisted . I stuck my hand and he shook it , smiling friendly .

" Yah! Onew remember she's taken by Baby Taemin here . Heahaha ! " Minho joked lightly . Everyone laughed .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY 4 NOT FINISHING
I'M NOT DONE WITH THIS STORY YET ~