Eunhyuk's Birthday!!!~

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE THE PAST WEEK.

I couldn't get into Winglin to update my story.Each time I try to get in my computer would say 'LINK BROKEN'

So here's Chapter 4.HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April 4th,Eunhyuk's birthday party,Saturday 4:30pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed in frustration.There was nothing here that was suited Eunhyuk's taste.I was looking at crystal antiques through the window for Eunhyuk's birthday present.Eunhyuk's birthday was today and I wanted to get something special for him since he kindly invited me to his party.I saw nothing interesting at the store I was currently at and excitedly skipped to another store.
The next store was called 'Kwon's Little Gift Shop'.Entering the store,I immediately made my way to the accessories sections.Their bracelets were cute and everything but too girly.I was about to walk away but a light flashed by my eye.I blinked.Then I had an urge to look at the bracelets again.When I saw the bracelets this time there was one that stood out from others.It was a gentle looking chain with two strawberries on each side and two mini dog charms on the opposite of the strawberries.It sparkled handsomely.The bracelet wasn't too girly and it had a manly feeling because of the dogs.Plus I know Eunhyuk loves strawberries.I smiled widely as I brought it over to the cash register.

"How did you find everything miss?" The sales lady asked casually.

"I found everything alright thank you." I replied politely as I handed her money.

"Is it for someone special?" She asked curiously.

"Yes it is." I said while grinning and giggling stupidly.She handed me the bracelet in a small bag.I took it and left the store skipping to the gift wrapping center in the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I got home I laid Eunhyuk's newly wrapped present on my bed and stared at it lovingly.
First of all,the bracelet was wrapped in a soft cotton so it won't be harmed in any way.Then it was put in a small brown box that said 'Happy Birthday' in white cursive words.The box was placed on a cotton bed in the bigger box which was wrapped in light green wrapping paper and was tied with two sea blue ribbons,horizontally and veritically.On top of the ribbons were a burst of glittering swirling blue and green strings.It was beautiful and perfect for Eunhyuk.
I glanced at the clock.It was 5:30.Eunhyuk's party starts at 8:00pm.
I took a shower and curled my into big curls.My hair was dyed a dirty blonde color so it made me look foreign.I studied myself in a mirrior.My curled hair didn't look so bad.I needed an casual outfit though.I searched through my mess of a closet and fished out gray skinny jeans, black tank top, and a red and black flannel shirt.Yes I know what you guys are thinking: A fat girl can wear SKINNY jeans? Yes I can.
I began to look myself over in the mirrior.I looked fine.I tried smiling showing my teeth.That didn't look so good.Then I tried smiling without my teeth showing.OKAY!
Despite my belly popping out I looked fine.
It was 7:30pm.I gave myself a quick sprint of perfume, grabbed Eunhyuk's present and left my apartment.
It was a cool night.There were no clouds in the sky only stars.The moon was shining mysteriously in the blue sky.
I signaled a taxi while gripping Eunhyuk's present.

"Where to miss?" The taxi driver asked.

"1489 Main Avenue." I answered.He started driving.

I have to admit I was nervous about the whole thing.Eunhyuk inviting me to his party after 3 whole years and then yesterday Yoona was actually being nice to me.Even Eunhyuk's friends didn't even notice me when I walked into the class yesterday.It's funny in a strange way.They were all huddled together at Eunhyuk's desk.I sighed.I guess I'll never understand popular people and why they do the things they do.
I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't know the cab driver stopped and was waving a hand across my face until he said,"Hellooooo? We're here miss." I snapped out of my thoughts and asked,"What?" in a confused way.

"I said we're here miss and that'll be 20 bucks."

"Oh",I slammed 20 dollars in his hand and said,"Thank you." Then I got out of the taxi.The driver drove away quickly.
Eunhyuk's house was a 2 story house that was half covered with the a giant gate and wall.His house was white and the windows was painted with a dark blue color making it have eyes.
I took a breath and knocked on the metal gate softly.I waited.Someone opened the gate.It was Eunhyuk.

"Oh hey Hyoyeon!" Eunhyuk greeted happily.

"Hey I'm here." I greeted back grinning ear to ear.

"Well come on in Hyoyeon."

"Okay!~" He took my hand,which made me blush like crazy,and led me to this picnic table.He had a large front yard.Half of the yard was grass and the other half was pavement.Music was pumping through his house like blood pumping through our veins.It was pulsing.

"I'm extremely happy that you could come Hyoyeon." He said with a cute nervous smile.

"Me too," I said blushing at his sweet words.

" I have something important to tell you."

"Oh really what is it?"

"Ummm..I..." He trailed off and mumbled something inaudible.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I like y-y..." Eunhyuk stuttered again.What is it that he wants to tell me so badly?

He took a deep breath as I stared at him with anticipation.

"I like you." Eunhyuk confessed sincerely.I frozed.