Dream

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
ANNYOUNG ~!
Hello to all my readers
I hate school this year !
I'm so bored all the time and sleepy too ~
I wish I could just update to my story all the time
Well I can't do that *sigh*
Here's chapter 17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin and Hyoyeon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are sure you'll always be here with me Taemin oppa ? " I asked for confirmation . Taemin nodded firmly . I smiled . I can't believe that Taemin is this nice . I recalled the night he and me met in the park . It's funny if you think about . I first thought he was a ert or serial killer . Taemin is purely and honestly a nice guy . He's even nice to strangers . I swung my feet over my bed and let them hang . I stared at the handsome boy kneeling beside me . I sighed .

"So I'm moving out of my parents' house after I graduate and I was wondering if you'd want to live with me . " I froze .

Does he know what he's asking for ?? It sounds so weird ! My mouth went dry and my jaw hung from my mouth . Taemin chuckled and closed my mouth with one finger under my chin .

"Ummm I don't know Taemin . Don't only couples do this kind of stuff ? " I asked shyly . I blushed like a big red tomato . Taemin covered his face with his hands and after a while he started shaking uncontrollably . I gently placed my hand on his head . Oh no is he crying ?! Did I hurt his feelings rejecting him ??

"Oh please don't cry Taemin oppa ! I'm sorry I didn't mean that it's just - "

"HAHAHAHAHA!~ " Taemin burst into laughter . I gave him the ' what the heck ' face but that made him crack up even harder .

"I'm sorry Hyo . I meant you move in as a roommate hehe . . . " Taemin bit his lip to keep his laughter under control . I scowled .

"Oh so that's what you meant . Whew you got me scared for a minute Min oppa ! I'll think about it . " I decided finally . Taemin smiled sweetly .

"It's late . I'm going to go home . Bye Hyo . " Taemin waved and grabbed his bag . I waved back .

"Bye Taemin oppa . Be careful on your way back . " I warned . Taemin smirked . He stopped before he twisted the knob . Taemin turned back to me .
Taemin leaned down and hugged me tightly . I made an oof sound when he did hug me .

"I forgot to tell you : Always lock you doors . There's a lot of weirdos out there . " Taemin then left . He left me gawking at the door . That was random .
I got of the bed and lock my door . Then I collapsed on the bed and slowly drifted off to dreamland .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's Dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HYOYEON'S MINE ! "

"NO SHE ISN'T ! SHE'S MINE !! "

"YOU DON'T OWN HER AND I SAID SHE'S MINE !~ "

Two loud male voices woke me up . They sound near . I opened my eyes . I gasped when I saw where I was . I was lying on fluffy cloud and everywhere else was clouds and blue sky . My eyes wandered until I found the two people who were screaming .

"AT LEAST I DIDN'T PULL A STUPID PRANK ON HER WHILE SHE WAS CONFESSING HER FEELINGS FOR YOU EUNHYUK ! " Taemin shouted at the top of his lungs . I cringed back slightly frightened . I never seen Taemin this angry before .

"OH YEAH ?! WHO LET YOONA AND GANG BEAT HYOYEON UP ??!! " Eunhyuk spat back .

Taemin and Eunhyuk stepped up to each other closely . So close that their noses were touching as they were glaring at each other . I stumbled to get up and ran to them with my arms extended .

"Guys ! Stop it ! What are you guys doing ?! " I pushed them back with all of might . They kept charging at each other .

"GUYS STOP IT !! " I screeched at a ear deafingly level . They finally stopped and looked at me .

"What is this about ? "

"We're deciding who you belong to . " Eunhyuk answered without taking his eyes off of Taemin .

"I don't belong to anyone ! " I declared stomping my feet . They suddenly gawked at me .

Both of them snatched my arm and pulled me close . Their eyes piercing into me .

"So who is it going to be huh Hyoyeon ? " Taemin and Eunhyuk said in unison . My eyes widen . I shrugged .

"You have to pick one . " They both said simultaneously . I gulped .

"So who is it going to be Hyoyeon ? " They repeated .

Their faces and voices started to fade and sink from my vision . After that I felt myself drifting away from them . . .

End of Hyoyeon's dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"OHMYGOD! " I squealed when I shot out of my bed . I panting and gasping . I wiped my sweat with my hand . I searched around disorientedly . Okay this was my house . I swallowed my saliva forming in my mouth . I got out of bed and went to the kitchen . I poured the water into the glass cup and chugged it down like a one shot . I let out a breath and inhaled again . What kind of dream was that ? They were so scary and mean looking . Taemin's eyes were on fire while Eunhyuk's eyes looked like he wanted to kill someone . I leaned on the kitchen counter resting my weight on my hands . I replayed the dream over and over . Why did I have this nightmare ? Is it a sign that I should fall in love with one of them ?? But I can't fall in love with Taemin he's just a friend ( a way-too-nice friend ) and I already told him how I feel and he doesn't remember since he's all lovey dovey with Taeyeon . I glared at the floor . I can't believe that he ignored it . I gripped the glass cup harder and harder . Why doesn't he notice that I love him ? The sound of glass breaking filled the air and I lifted my head and saw that I had broke the cup . The shattered pieces were splattered everywhere on the counter and some on the floor . I let go of the remaining cup and crouched down to pick up the pieces on the floor . Warm flowing liquid slipped through my fingers and hand . It was blood . It had cut my clumsy hand . It didn't hurt . I just sighed and got a big bandaid and some gauze out of the cabinet on the other side of kithen . I put some rubbing alcohol and then placed the bandaid on but not too tight just loosely . I smiled . Just like Taemin taught me . I took the gauze and wrapped it around my hand .
Then I cleaned the broken glass up . I was careful this time .
I dumped the broken cup in the trash can too . I checked the time . It was 4:56am . I sulked to the balcony of my apartment . Outside was still dark but glittery . The buildings and skyscrapers were lit up and standing tall and proud . Cars were driving , honking , and lit up as well . I sighed at the beautiful sight . I don't think I'll ever see a scene beautiful as the scene I'm seeing right now . I started to think about Eunhyuk again . I will surely get back at him for ignoring my feelings and going out with some from school that beat me up . I know that's a negative word for me but I'm in a bad mood right now . What do you expect ? I grimaced at the breeze that hit my face . The breeze was cool and relaxing . This time of day (or night ) is when everyone is relaxed and sleeping peacifully . I wish I was one of those people who live in the world without a care . I rested my chin on my stinging hand . When I was little I always said that I wanted to be a vet and my parents would say 'Sure ! ' in a happy mushy way . I chuckled at the thought with my parents who were here but then left without any warning .
It was 5:10am now . I should get ready for school now .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At school 7:20am Monday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the stairs and spotted Taemin at the bottom smiling brightly . I summed up a small smile . I was so tired from waking up early this moring . I rubbed my eyes as I lazily suilked down the rest of the stairs . I yawned when I reached Taemin .

"Tired ? " Taemin said as we started our walk to school .

"Yeah very tired . " I used my uninjured hand to cover my mouth . If Taemin saw my hand he would have a heart attack . So I hid my gauzed hand under my sleeve by pulling the sleeve further down my arm .

"How was your night Taemin ? " I asked him .

"It was fine . Cold actually . "

"So do I come to ballet class today ? "

"Classes on weekdays are from 4:00 to 8:00 pm so I don't think so . I'll tell Mrs . Yang for you . " Taemin put a caring arm around me . Recalling the dream (nightmare) , I shuddered . Taemin sensed my shudder and turned to me .

"Are you cold ? "

"No not really . It's nothing . " Taemin nodded and we continued to walk .

The rest of the walk was in a comfortable silence .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it ?
This chapter was more about Hyoyeon's feelings and anger .
I'm still thinking about how to put Taeyang in there though
So be patient
PEACE OUT <3