Thoughts and Happiness

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
I was suppose to update yesterday but it didn't work don't know why either . Whatevers . .
Anyway here's the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT . DO . I . DO ?

Those words kept running through my head all day . I already finished dance class and was walking around the city thinking about Eunhyuk's confession .

I was wearing green flashy and baggy shorts , a black tank top that was covered by a short purple jacket , with my high tops .

I shoved my hands into my pockets and heaved a heavy sigh . I avoided Taemin at dance practice and I felt really guilty of doing this .

There were so many people on the streets of Seoul . Cars beeping and rushing by , people walking , running or bicycling to there destination . I stared boringly at them .

I passed a cell phone store . I paused and stared longingly at the nice phones . It would be nice to have a cell phone . . . I tore my eyes from the phones and continue walking along the avenue .

I keep thinking about Eunhyuk's face during his confession . It was so pleading , desparate to prove a point . Hmmp! How can I believe him when his prank still hurts me ? I pursed my lips . I glared at the moving pavement underneath me . Just thinking about this makes me want to cry .

I didn't pay attention to where I was walking and bumped into someone .

" Sorry . . " I apologized without looking at the person . When I was about to go passed the person , the person called me back .

" Hyoyeon ? " A famliar voice called me back softly . I turned around .

" Dad ? " I gasped suprised .

" Oh it is you Hyoyeon ! How are you ? "

" I'm good . I haven't seen you since the elevator incident . How's Hyuna ? " I asked politely . Dad shrugged happily .

" She's good . We still have some problems right now but we'll work them out . Let's sit here . " Dad led me to a cafe with outside tables and chairs . I sat down . He sat down too .

" I know about the debt Dad . " I stated when it popped in my head . Dad's eyes bulged out of his sockets .

" Y-You know ? How ? " He stuttered utterly shocked .

" Debt collectors came looking for me . They beat me and told me that I had to pay two million won . How come you never told me about this ?! " I exclaimed . Dad fidgeted .

" I couldn't . I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to get hurt , especially not like this . They threaten your mother and I . They said that they would kill you if they don't get what they want . So we knew we had to leave you and get them to chase us . We also had to get you to hate us . It hurted us just to wonder how you were surviving everyday . And then I ran into you at the mall . . " Dad's voice trembled . I stared at the surface of the green table sadly .

" I knew that if I ran into you , I would have to get away from you as soon as possible . The debt collectors were following me everywhere . Your mother and I couldn't stand not seeing you , so we split up because of the stress and drama . I'm sorry for keeping this for you Hyoyeon . " Dad apologized sincerely . I smiled as happy tears came out of my eyes .

" I'm sorry I said all of those things in the elevator last time . I didn't know that you were avoiding me for this reason . I'm sorry Dad . " I said honestly . Dad chuckled softly without humor .

" You shouldn't be sorry , you're the one that's been suffering all this time . I'm so glad that you're here with me now . " Dad's eyes started to get watery . Seeing this makes me want to cry again .

" It's fine Dad . I'm happy now . " I stood up and hugged him warmly . He patted my back .

" Well I gotta go now . I'm headed to pick up Hyuna from work . Goodbye Hyoyeon , see ya around . " I waved and he left .

I guess things with Dad are good but with Mom . . not so good yet . I sighed relievingl and continued to walk down the avenue packed with busy bodies .

Where does Mom live again ? Fresh . . . ? It starts with Fresh and then something else . . . I rubbed my chin and thought hard . I want to go over to Mom's place but if only it was . .

I looked up and my eyes wondered around the familiar neighborhood . I look to my right and saw Mom's private propery place .

Oh I found it . That was easy .

I immediately went to the moniter on the pillar beside the gate . Unknowingly , I pressed a button .

" Yes ? How may I help you ? " A face popped up on the screen suprising me a little .

" Uh I'm looking for Park Kahi . " I explained . The man in the uniform nodded and took out this list and started to look at it as if searching for something .

" Okay . What is your name ? " The man asked raising an eyebrow .

" Kim Hyoyeon . " I answered .

" Your name is not on her 'People to Let In ' list . Should I call her down to identify you? " The man asked generously .

" Yes please . " I said clasping my hands together .

" Ms . Park Kahi , there is a guest here to visit you . " The man pressed one of the hundred buttons and spoke politely to Mom .

" Oh who is it ? "

" Kim Hyoyeon . Should I let her in ? "

" . . . Sure . . " Mom said lowering her voice . The man then pressed another button which opened the huge gate .

" Here's the directions to her house . Good luck finding it . " The man sneered . I awkwardly looked away and entered the private propery .

I followed the map . I found it within five minutes . It was still the same house I saw before .

I rang the button . The door opened immediately revealing Mom in a black work skirt , a purple sweater and black heels . She had a sad smile on her face .

" Hi Mom . " I greeted shortly .

" Hello Hyoyeon . Come in . " Mom moved aside so I could go in .

I went to the living room . Mom shut the door and sat down on the white couch , pouring tea into a cup .

" Sit down . " I obeyed .

" What do you want ? " Mom asked sharply . flinched a little . I cleared my throat .

" I know the debt . " Mom froze half way picking up the teacup . I waited for her reaction .

" W-W-What ? " Mom's voice shook .

" The debt . I know about it now . "

" H-How ? "

" The debt collectors came for me Mom and they tried to get money from me . " I explained having the horror-filled flashbacks .

" Earlier this afternoon , I ran into Dad . He told me everything . EVERYTHING . " I emphasized heavily . Mom put the teacup down with a clank . She stared down at the ground . Her hair covered her face so I couldn't see anything but her hair and body .

" Mom ? " I half stood up then Mom tackled me in a crushing hug . I froze .

" Hyoyeon . . . " Mom sobbed softly . I softened and rubbed her back . I smiled sadly .

" I'm sorry . . my baby . . " Mom cried into my shoulder .

" I never wanted to leave you . It's just that the debt collectors threatened to kill you if we don't pay back the money . Your dad said to get them to chase us and away from you . It worked but I couldn't stop thinkng about you . I wondered everyday how you would get through the day without food , shelter and your parents . I cried everynight just thinking about you . I worried constantly . I wanted to look for you and maybe watch you from afar . Your dad didn't let me . It was too risky . The collectors were following us everywhere . That's when we split up . It was too much for me to handle . I wanted to see you so badly but I still couldn't find you . I often thought that you were dead . Soon after your dad and I split up , the collectors were still following us but seperately . They didn't give up . I'm so sorry for leaving you behind baby . . . " Mom explained in a cracked voice . Thousands of tears were smothering my face . I hugged Mom tighter and cried into her shoulder .

A new feeling . Love . I was feeling loved . I felt like all the love I needed was right here . I cried even harder from pure happiness .

" Then I met your teacher , Mr . Mong . He was sweet and gentle . We met at a internet cafe . I was being harassed by these stupid , old greasy men . Monggie came in and saved me without hesitation or fear . He made me feel like I was falling in love again . It was fresh and new . I was really happy with Mong Jungsoo . It's funny . I'm older than him by two years only but he makes me feel young . Hehe . I didn't know he was your teacher . When I came to your school to give Monggie his lunch , I got this weird vibe telling me to go in quickly . The vibe got stronger when I went into your classroom . I didn't know that you were in that class . I always thought that you're dead . I wanted to hug you so badly when you called me back in the hallway . I knew that it was you by your voice . The thing that suprised me the most was your beautiful looks . I couldn't believe my daughter was this pretty , cute and beautiful girl . I wanted to cry when I said those hateful things to you . It hurt even more when you looked at me with so much hatred . But I still loved you with all my heart and soul . . . " Mom stopped crying but her voice was still thick .

" It's okay Mom . It hurt me when you told me that you didn't want me anymore . I was in a temporary depression because of that . Nothing was going right at that time . I lost my job , the debt collectors were pressuring me , my best friend was getting a girlfriend , I had to go to Daegu for a new job . It was a construction site thing .
I hated you for leaving me but now that I know , I don't anymore . . I love you Mom . " I embraced her tighter while small tears were squeezing out of my eyes .

" Now that you know , we have some catching up to do . " Mom let go and smiled estatically . Her red hair shined brightly in the sun's light .

" Yeah we do . To start : How are you ? " I sniffled while grinning . Mom grinned also .

" I'm fine . I'm very happy actually since I just reunited with my daughter . Wait , did you say your best friend was getting a girlfriend ? Why were you depressed about that ? " Mom asked curiously . I blushed . Mom giggled suddenly and clapped her hands .

" You like him right ? I knew it ! " Mom grinned with bright , big eyes .

" I do . We're dating now . But Eunhyuk is . . . " I didn't know how to say what Eunhyuk did . Confessing ? Kissing ?

" Eunhyuk ? Isn't it that boy you would always hang out with ? "

" Yeah but he stopped hanging around me in eighth grade because his friends didn't let him . " I said. Mom nodded understandingly .

" Aw that . So what did he do ? "

" I use to like him . I confessed to him at his last birthday party but he humiliated me in front of his friends . So I hated him . He told me that I was fat and ugly . So Taemin , my boyfriend , helped me get skinnier and prettier but mostly skinnier . Some where along the way , I fell in love with Taemin . He's going to go to college once summer ends . He takes dance classes with me . I'm in beginning ballet . " I stated proudly .

" Oh really ? Wow my daughter is becoming more beautiful by the minute . "

" Mom can you give me advice ? "

" Sure . On what ? "

" I have a boyfriend already but Eunhyuk confessed to me and kissed me . What do I do ? " I asked desparately . Mom crossed her legs .

" There are two things you can do in this kind of situation : 1 . You don't choose and leave both of them . 2 . Ask yourself : Who treats you with care , tenderness a- "

" Taemin ! " I blurted out accidently thinking about how he kisses me . I blushed unexpectly . Mom chuckled .

" There ! You see ? You like Taemin more then . " Mom said wisely . I grinned .

" I'm going to go to his house now to tell him this ! "

" Okay sweetheart . See you around . What's your adress by the way ? " Mom asked . I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper on the table then wrote down my adress . I gave Mom the paper . Mom smiled .

" Bye Hyoyeon . " She waved and I left after I gave her a quick hug .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In front of Taemin's house , 5:24PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swallowed my nervous gut and knocked lightly on the door . The door swung open .

" Oh Hello Hyoyeon . It's pleasant to see you . " Mrs . Kim greeted motherly . I smiled .

" It's nice to see you too Mrs . Kim . I'm here to see Taemin . Is that alright ? " I asked . Mrs . Kim opened the door fully revealing that she was wearing a cream dress under a pink apron .

" It's no problem . Come in . " She let me in and closed the door quietly .

" He's in his room . Go on up . " She returned back to the kitchen . I went up the stairs silently , planning to suprise to Taemin . I smiled devilishly when I approached his door .

I twisted the doorknob slowly so it wouldn't make any sound and peeked in .

I saw Taemin's body on his bed sleeping with his back faced towards me . I took this chance to tiptoe in and close the door . I lightly sat on his bed . He was sleeping with a peaceful face . I smiled dazingly watching him sleep . He's such an angel .

His chest rose up and down from his steady breathing .

Should I wake him up ? No I shouldn't . . .

I stood up but a strong arm hooked me from behind and made me fall onto Taemin's chest . I squeeze my eyes shut and then opened them . Taemin's smirking face was just a milimeter from mine . His breath tickling my cheek . His eyes hypnotized me . Wow his eyes are prettier than most of the girls I've seen . He suddenly chuckled .

" So what were doing in my room ? " He pinched my cheeks , making me snap back to reality .

" Huh ? "

" What are you doing here ? " He asked getting up on his elbow and snaking his other arm around my waist , pulling me closer .

" I just want to uh . . talk about something . " I said .

" Oh really ? Is it the fact that you ignored me at dance practice today ? " He raised his eyebrow meaningfully . I looked down .

" I'm really sorry for that . It's just that . . I was thinking of something important . " I said not sure of how to bring Eunhyuk up .

" Okay I accept your apology . However , there is a punishment . " Taemin smirked ertedly . My eyes widen .

" Ha ? Punishment ? " I questioned . He nodded slowly still smirking .

" Yeah . Come here . " He sat up and dragged me onto his lap . I stiffen .

" Uh what are you doing ? " I asked when he was leaning .

" You owe me , remember ? "

" Oh ~ "

" But now you owe me twenty kisses for ignoring me . " My jaw dropped .

" What ?! " I exclaimed loudly . He placed his index finger on my lips silencing me .

" Shhh . We should do this quietly or my mom will think it's something else . . " He whispered huskily in my ear causing me to blush in extreme .

" . . . " I was silent but still blushing . My face was on fire !

" Now should we get started with your punishment now ? " Taemin smirked evilly .

" Uh - " Taemin leaned in quickly and captured my lips . gasped in the kiss . He was eating my mouth up and I was responding .

We continue to have make out session for about five minutes but then I broke the kiss , out of breath .

" We're not done yet Hyoyeon ~ " Taemin said in a sing song voice while twirling a strand of my hair .

" But there's something I want to talk to you about something though . " I said whining . Taemin smiled .

" Fine . What is it ? "

" It's about Eunhyuk . " I said cautiously . Taemin's expression was indifferent .

" What about him ? "

" He . . . confessed to me and . . . "

" And ? "

" He . . . " I'm not sure I should say this .

" ? "

" He confessed to me and kissed me . " I said rapidly .

" What ?! " Taemin jerked violently .

" He - "

" Kissed you ?! "

" Look calm down - "

" How can I ? " Taemin questioned running his fingers through his hair .

" Don't worry . . " I assured .

" . . . " Taemin was silent glaring at nothing .

" He knows that I like someone else . " I smiled brightly at Taemin . He stopped glaring and his expression softened .

" Eunhyuk knows that we're dating ? " Taemin asked eagerly .

" Yes . I'm sure that I don't like him anymore . " I said confidently . Taemin pinched my cheek happily . I rubbed my cheek .

" I'm going to tell him that I don't want him anymore tomorrow . " I wrapped my arms around Taemin's neck since I was still in Taemin's lap .

" Good . I would've beat him up if you went with him . " Taemin joked . I smiled and laid my head against his shoulder .

" Don't worry about that . I'm still yours . " I assured calmly .

" Since that is out of the way , where were we before this ? " Taemin asked slyly . I giggled .

" I don't know Taemin oppa . Why don't you show me where we were ? " I pretended not to know . Taemin chuckled lowly and leaned in .

His lips tasted like carmel and something else . . .
We kissed passionately and slowly . It was like fireworks , dynamite and bombs have been ignited . Taemin's hands were entangled in my hair . I wanted more of this feeling . I kissed him deeper than before . Taemin embraced my body to his . My heart beated faster with every second .

I broke the kiss , breathless .

" Is that one kiss or two kisses ? " I panted . Taemin thought for a second .

" That's one kiss . 19 more to go ~ " Taemin smirked evilly . I bit my lip from giggling .

" Fine . Here's kiss number two . " I pecked his lips and dashed out of the room .

" Yah ! That's not fair ! " Taemin chased after me . I laughed and dashed into the living room .

" Nah Nah Nah you can't catch me !~ " I teased , going around the table so he couldn't get me that easily .

" I am so going get you ! " I giggled as I faked a left then right . Taemin's determined face is so priceless . I my lips .

" Gah !~ " I squealed as he caught me by the waist . I laughed playfully as he buried his face in the crook of my neck .

" I got you . " He whispered . I put my hand over his and grinned .

" I'm really happy I chose you over Eunhyuk . " I said . Taemin smiled estatically .

" I am too . "

" Let's go back up to my room for some punishment ~ " Taemin picked me up ( bridal style ) causing me to squal in delight .

We got up to Taemin's room again and he dumped me on the bed . It made me bounce a little . Whoo is it hot in here or is it just me ?

I took off my jacket and threw somewhere in his room .

" You know Tae- " I turned and Taemin lips met mine .

"That's what you get for running away from me . " Taemin smirked . I blushed madly .

" So 17 more kisses ? " I questioned . Taemin nodded .

" Okay ~ Come here Oppa ~ " I curled my index finger , gesturing him to come to me . I my lips again .

Taemin sat down on the bed facing me .

" Kim Hyoyeon , I love you . " Those three special words echoed in my mind . I stared at him . My mouth went dry . My heart raced like a train . My breath hitched .

" Hyoyeon ? " Taemin waved a hand in front of my face . Shaking my head , I raised an eyebrow in question .

" Are you okay ? "

" Oh yeah I am . " I blinked twice as I looked away from Taemin .

" So . . . 17 kisses ? " Taemin gently grabbed my chin and turned my face towards him .

I didn't say anything but leaned in , giving him permission to kiss me .

Taemin softly pressed his lips against mine . Slowly , it advanced to a loving one . Taemin's hand carassed my face .

We pulled apart an inch and then kissed again . I can't get enough of this feeling I'm getting from Taemin's kisses . The way he kisses me is perfect , the way he touches me is perfect , even the way he smiles . Everything with him is PERFECT .

" KIDS !!~ " Mrs . Kim came bargin in with a bang from the door slamming into the wall . Taemin and I jumped a feet away from each other . We glanced at each other and then at Mrs . Kim who was standing at the door smiling like crazy .

" Y-Yes Mom ? "

" Would you kids come down and have a snack with me ? "

" Uh sure . " We both answered in unison .

" Then follow me ! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y HUH ?

:D