Yuri's plan

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
I feel evil .. . . hehe >:D
MUAHHAHAHHA !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe . I'm so good at this . I should be a professional spy for Korea . I've been following Taemin and Hyoyeon the whole time . I always sleep in class because I stay up late watching the videos over . Yes I do film them with a video camera . I told my dad's bodyguards to follow Hyoyeon and I follow Taemin . I don't think she noticed . Muahhahah !

I was just finished with dance practice and I was turning a corner but then I heard voices ahead of me .

Oh it's that scary Jessica girl that people talk about . I saw Eunhyuk and Taemin standing outside of the studio with Jessica , behind Jessica was Hyoyeon and behind Hyoyeon was this cute guy . Damn he is cute .

As soon as I saw them , I hid behind the the corner . I fished out my video camera . There might be something I can use against Hyoyeon to get her to stop hanging out with Taemin . That's like the whole main purpose why I'm doing this . Yoona doesn't know about this though . She has her ways and I have mine . I filmed them .

"What are you guys doing here ? " Jessica asked with flaring eyes . I flinched a little . This girl is like a demon or something .

". . . " I zoomed into the scene .

"Well ? " Jessica put her hands on her waist .

"W-W-We were ummm . . we were w-w-waiting for H-Hyoyeon . That's all . " Eunhyuk came up with a lame and obvious excuse . I even shook my head at its lameness .

"Why?" Hyoyeon came out from behind Jessica with a confused expression . Like she doesn't know ? She's probably playing innocent with them . Tsk.

"B-Because . . . we were bored . " Taemin said cutely . Ohmygod he's so cute !

"Okay . . Jessica can we get back to practice ? " Hyoyeon suggested as if avoiding something . Jessica nodded and was about to close the door but Taemin stopped her .

"Wait !Hyoyeon come with me . " Taemin snatched Hyoyeon's hand and ran away leaving everyone bewildered . Including me . I ran down the hallway I was at from being caught by those other people . I spotted them running down the other hallway . I ran silently behind them . They turned , I turned . Taemin and Hyoyeon stopped at a dead end . I stopped like 10 feet from them . I started filming again .

"What do you want Taemin ? " Hyoyeon's eyebrows bunched up . Taemin took a step closer to her staring at her face like it was the sun .

"I want to ask you something : Are you mad at me ? "

". . ." Hyoyeon's eyes flickered with obviousness . Oh she is mad at him . Since she was standing with her back to the wall , Taemin tooks steps toward her but she kept backing up until her back touched the wall . He placed his hands on either sides of her head trapping her . I gasped silently . Why is he getting so close to her ? I gripped the camera and continued to film .

"Answer me . " Taemin demanded quietly . I neve seen Taemin this serious . Hyoyeon crossed her arms with a cocky look on her face .

"No I'm not . " Hyoyeon's face said it all . She IS mad but more like a jealous mad . I smirked . Is she jealous of Taemin and Minji's relationship ? Ha! No wonder I didn't see her with Taemin that much anymore .

"You're lying Hyoyeon . Tell me the truth . " Taemin's voice went all husky as he whispered . I zoomed in a little for a better view of their faces .

"Okay . I'm mad ! Are you happy now ?! " She exploded in Taemin's face getting close . Wow this would make such a good drama movie .

"About what Hyoyeon ? " Taemin asked calmly . Hyoyeon's chest rose up and down from her sudden outburst .

"Nothing . " I scoffed quietly . Hyoyeon is such a bad liar .

"Are you jealous of Minji ? " Taemin asked straightforwardly .

"No." She answered right away .

"Liar . You are jealous . T- " Hyoyeon silenced him with a death glare .

"I told you I'm not jealous . " She stated firmly with gritted teeth .

"Prove it . "

"Prove it ? Sure I'll prove with one sentence : Go back to Minji ! " Hyoyeon took one stomping step but Taemin grabbed her arm and pushed her back to the wall again .

"Do you like me ? "

"No I don't . "

"Yes you do . "

"No I don't ."

"Do too . "

"Is not . "

"Is too . "

"Is not . "

"Is- Okay enough ! I don't like you Taemin ! " She denied strongly .

"Prove it . "

"No !~ "

"Then prove that you like me . " He twisted the words around .

"Want me to prove that ? Okay then ! " Hyoyeon grabbed Taemin's shirt and pulled him toward him . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then prove that you like me . " Somehow I heard 'Then prove that you don't like me ' . My emotions took over me .

"Want me to prove that ? Okay then ! " I grabbed his shirt with both hands and pulled him toward me . Oh no what am I doing ? I can't stop myself !

I leaned in , closed my eyes and lightly smashed my lips against his soft lips . WE KISSED .

It was . . how do you say it ? . . magical , wonderful and lovely . We stayed like that for several seconds . His arms eventually embraced me .

I realized what I was doing was wrong and broke away from him breathing hard . We both stared at each other .

Oh my gosh what did I just do . . . ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHMYGOD !Did they just kiss ?? AHHHHH !!

I almost dropped my camera but caught it in time . My jaw was hanging off my mouth . I can't believe she did that . Hyoyeon took off at full speed and I turned my camera off . I think I got what I needed .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

". . . " I gulped . I couldn't say anything . My mouth didn't work . Hyoyeon just kissed me . I touched my lips . The tingling feeling was still there . When she kissed me , I was suprised at first but then I gave in and kissed her back . I can't believe what just happened . It felt amazing . I'm breathless . That kiss . I sighed as I giggled a little . I feel all giddy now . She kissed me ! I feel super happy now . A big grin crawled onto my face . I couldn't stop from laughing outloud .

"Wow . . . " My lips were still tingling from our lip contact . I blushed and it got really hot in the hallway for some reason . I fanned myself and puffed my cheeks .

I should get back to the ballet room right ? I sped walked to the ballet studio . I stopped before I turned the corner that led to the ballet studio . What if Hyoyeon is still mad ? I don't know . .

I peeked . Luckily there wasn't anyone at the door . I sighed and was about to open the door but it was opened by someone else .

"Helloooo Taemin . " Eunhyuk and Jessica stood at the door giving the 'what's going on with you ' look .

"H-H-Hey guys . " I stuttered .

"Why are you here ? " Eunhyuk tilted his head suspiciously .

"Just want to see if Hyoyeon's here . " I mumbled rubbing my neck uncomfortably . Jessica's eyes scanned my body and face .

"Why are you so red and breathing hard ? " Jessica narrowed her cat eyes . I swallowed the non existing lump in my throat .

"I uh - no reason . Oh look at the time ! I gotta go home . Bye ! " I dashed into the elevator and put my hand on my heart . It's beating really fast . I feel like I'm suffocated but in a good way .

Hehe I can't believe we kissed . . .