Forgetting

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
Sorry tht I didn't update like I promised
:(
A lot stuff happened but now I'm back
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the plan didn't work . Ha .

This .

How come this didn't work out ? I didn't do anything wrong in the process .

Could it be that they actually like each other ? Possibly .

I was sitting at a table in a small cafe with one of my Prada bags .

I found out this didn't work when I saw Minji , sitting alone on a neighborhood curb . I went up to her and asked what's wrong . She answered with a low chuckle . I waited for her answer . She had turned to me and looked straight into my eyes . A tear slowly rolled down her cheek . I was suprised that it didn't work . Minji stated that Taemin said that he didn't want a girlfriend that threatens with a gun . She told me that they had broken up for two or three weeks already but she's still depressed about it . To be nice , I sent her home with a taxi .

I rubbed my eyes . Maybe I should give up .

Last time I checked , I seperated Jaejoong and Boa . For some reason , I can't seperate this couple .

I should give up . My dad always told me that it was a waste of time to change someone's mind . I didn't believe it . I'm starting to believe it now .

My phone rang .

I picked it out of my bag and answered it .

" Hello ? "

" Yuri I got a Plan B since your lame plan didn't work . "

" How'd you know ? " I asked curiously .

" Because I'm the Great Im Yoona . I know everything . Whatever about that . Come over to my house and I'll tell you my Plan B . Hurry , I hate waiting for people . " With that , she hung up , leaving me confused on what I should do .

I shoved my phone into my pant pocket . I sat for a minute .

I noticed a heart shaped plant in beside the entrance . I got up with my bag and went towards it .

It's so cute . There heart shaped papers hanging from it . There was one pair of hearts that caught my attention . The hearts at the top . I don't know why it caught my attention but before I knew it , my hand was reaching towards it to read it .

I flipped one of them over . I read it .

It said :

" Taemin oppa . Thank you for taking care of me . Even when we were strangers you cared for me . I'm very thankful for the day we meant on that rainy day where you found me crying in the park . At first , I thought you were a serial killer or ert . I didn't think I would ever see you again after that day but then you showed up as the new student at SaeJin High School . I was so suprised . KeKe ~ And now I'm here deeply in love with you . I admit I liked Eunhyuk but not anymore . I love you . You always know how to make me laugh and entertain me . Taemin oppa, you haved helped me through so many things . From my parents to my parents' debt . I don't know how to explain how I feel for you . You've been so supportive of me and my losing weight problem . Now that I have lost the weight I want to lose , I can be more confident with myself . Aiggoooo ~ Thank you so much .

With much love and 5000 kisses ,

Hyoyeon

P.S : I love you "

I was speechless . I didn't know this . Parents' debt ? Weight problem ? Taemin and Hyoyeon met before he was in school . That's nice . I guess me and the others really hurt Hyoyeon . Guilt showered my face .

I shouldn't do this anymore . Hyoyeon's getting enough trouble as it is , I don't want bother her anymore . There's no reason to .

Out of curiousity , I flipped the other heart over .

It said :

" Hyoyeon , I love you . I don't know what I would do without you . I know you're hurt because of Eunhyuk and his friends' prank at his party . I could never forget the day we met . It was raining and you were crying in the rain because that stupid prank . Hehe . I kept thinking about you after that day and fortunately I saw you at school the next day ! I knew it was you .
You asked me why I was so nice to you when everyone else was so mean , I was nice because I didn't know I loved you yet . I know that sounds weird but it's the truth . My heart beats faster each time I see you . Hehe you're gonna make me have a heart attack one day ~
I'm sorry for hurting you . Minji was just my past friend . I know I don't like her anymore . I love you and only you .
Even though we've been through a lot of tough things , I'm still glad that I'm still here with you .
Let's make a million memories together ~

With much Love ,

Taemin .

P . S : ILOVEYOU ~ "

Tears ran from my eyes . That's beautiful . I felt like I've been refreshed .

I hastily wiped my tears and left the cafe .

I stopped and looked both ways , to see which way would be more convienent to my house .

I paused while looking to my right side .

It was Taemin and Hyoyeon . The happy couple was laughing with their arms intertwined . I smiled .

They had the happiest faces I've ever seen in my life . Wow there's like a shine that glowed proudly around them .

I decided to walk the other way .

Let them be happy .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hahaha !~ " I giggled as Taemin told his lame joke .

We were on a date . We're suppose to grab a bite to eat and then hang out whereever we wanted to .

The Little Bunny Cafe was still open .

We entered and immediately ordered an oreo cheesecake .

" That'll be 1.99 . " The cashier said after handing us the cake in a plastic container with two forks .

" Let's go to the park and eat . " Taemin suggested happily .

" Yeah . Appung Park ? " I said eagerly .

" Yes . Thank you . " He told the cashier . She nodded and went in the back of the cafe .

The both of us half skipped to the flowery park . We were there in a couple of minutes .

It nonstop smiling all the way . Today was perfect .

No bothers , no troubles , no problems and lastly no Eunhyuk .

We arrived at the park . Couples were seen everywhere .

" Where should we sit ? " Taemin asked . I shrugged as my eyes wondered around .

" I don't know . . . maybe on the grass ? " I pointed to an empty space on the fresh green marsh . Taemin grinned in agreement and we headed over .

" Ahhh ~ I'm so tired from the walking . Let's eat . " I opened the plastic container . I snatched the fork and gave Taemin his . We sat down .

" You take the first bite . " Taemin scooped up a piece and held it up to my mouth . I ate it excitedly .

" Wahh so yummy ! " I gushed . Taemin chuckled vigorously .

" You eat too . " I poked a piece and gave it his open mouth . He chewed and then his eyes brightened visibly .

" So yummy for my tummy ~ " He rubbed his flat stomach . He was wearing a white tank top with a gray leather jacket . For bottoms , Taemin was wearing black skinny jeans and hightops for shoes . Taemin looked so handsome and attractive .

I was wearing blue t shirt with long cream colored pants and my sneakers .

I let my hair down and wavy since I didn't know what to do with it .

" Hahaha it is ~ " I said feeding him another piece .

" By the way , is your cheek okay ? " He asked concern pooling his voice . I touched my cheek and nodded reassuringly .

" Is it still sore ? "

" Sort of . " My cheek was sore but the swelling has gone down a lot . Before it was like Mt. Everest but now it's small as a pimple .

He caressed my cheek tenderly and then fed me another piece of cake . I smiled for no reason .

" There's something I wanted to ask you Hyo . " Taemin scooted nearer to me .

" What is it ? "

" I want you to move in with me . " Taemin bit his lip cautiously .

" Move in with you ? " I said breathlessly .

" Yeah . "

" U-U-Umm Okay ! " I accepted gratefully . OMG ~~~

He smiled , seemed a little relieved . I smiled back .

" I was passing by these buildings and I noticed that there is this apartment place available . I want to buy it for us . Now that you have accepted my request , I think I can buy it now . Wanna see it later ? "

" Sure . I can't believe that you actually bought an apartment for us . Hhehe . But why do you want me to move in with you ? " I asked curiously .

" Because someone needs to take care of you and I want to be that one . I don't feel that you're safe anymore , especially after what just happened . I want you by my side forever . I want to spend every moment with you and make memories . " Taemin stated sincerely with soft eyes .

I didn't say anything , I was touched deeply .

Taemin leaned in slowly and then kissed me gently but hungrily at the same time .

We parted , still in each other's personal space . His sweet breath tickled my lips . We stared into each others eyes , forgetting that we were in public .

I heard an amusing chuckle . I tore my eyes off Taemin's eyes and looked at the couple in front of us .

There was an old couple passing us , looking at us adoringly .

" Oh how cute . " The woman cooed . I blushed so hard I had to look away and hide my face .

" They remind me of us when we were younger , doesn't it honey ? " I heard the old man say then the woman giggling . I flushed and looked down embarrassed .

I felt a finger under my chin and it pulled me to face Taemin again .

I met his smirking face .

" Embarrassed ? " Taemin twirled a strand of my hair , lifting his eyebrow . I gazed at his hand twirling my hair .

" Mmm-hmm . "

" Hheheha you're so cute . " He gave me a peck on my nose .

I turned red again but this time it was BURNING HOT .

I fanned myself . I smiled bashfully .

" Here . " He fed me another portion of cake . Taemin suddenly sniggered loudly .

" What ? " I tilted my head . Taemin's laughter faded and he pointed to my face .

" You got some cake on your face . " Taemin bit his lip to prevent laughing out loud .

I touched my right cheek but felt nothing . Taemin grabbed my hand and pulled me over to him .

" What are you do- " I shut up as I felt his tongue my cheek . It sent eletrofying shivers up my body .

Then I realize what he was doing and we're public .

I gave a silent shriek and scooted farther away from him with my hand covering my mouth , blushing so hard , I felt like my face was a hot grill .

" What's wrong ? " Taemin questioned , sounding slightly hurt .

" U-Um n-n-nothing . I just didn't expect t-that . " I stammered sounding stupid .

Taemin flashed a smile that will blind the world if you saw it .

" Ohh come here . " Taemin dragged me over to him again and sat me down on his lap .

" People are staring Oppa . " I whispered shyly .

" Who cares ? Let them watch . " Taemin whispered carelessly .

" . . . I wanna go see the apartment that you want . "

" Okay . Let's go now . "

We got up and then I followed Taemin , linking our arms together and leaning on his shoulder .

Taemin threw the unfinished cake in the trash and we were on our way .

" I only saw it on the outside so I don't know about the inside . "

" I'm sure it'll be great looking since you picked it out . " I hugged his waist and he embraced me back , burying me in his warm chest . I let out a muffled chuckle .

" We're here . " Taemin announced after 8 minutes of talking and affection .

We were facing a light atmosphere apartment building . It was slim but tall . The stairs made it seem grand and rich . Whoa it is so tall .

" Wah it's so pretty and light . " I left Taemin's arms and swirled around with my arms .

Taemin took one of my hands and twirled me around as if we were dancing the waltz .

Somehow , I twirled into his arms .

We stayed like that for quite some time then he untwirled me .

" Wow what nice dancing moves you got , Hyo . " Taemin praised positively . I curtsyed .

I noticed it was getting cold and dark . A cold breeze blew around us causing me tremble visibly .

Taemin took off his jacket and draped it protectively around me .

" Thanks but aren't you going to be cold ? " I said with a worried manner .

" I'm not that cold Hyo . It's fine . " I saw him shiver a bit . I smiled at his gentlemenness .

I embraced him from behind .

" Let's go see the apartment now , yeah ? " I asked cutely behind him .

His laugh rumbled throughout his body .

We rocked as we walked together with me still hugging him .

Entering the lobby , I saw that this was a fancy place .

We approached this lady behind the counter .

" Um excuse me ? "

" Yes ? May I help you ? " The receptionist asked boredly . She was probably around her mid forties or fifties . She had on those thin and round glasses .

" My girlfriend and I saw the the sign outside that said there was a space available here . May we see it ? " Taemin asked politely .

" Um hold on . I have to talk to the real estate agent first . " She picked up and dialed .

" I wonder how it looks on the inside . " I said outloud .

" I'm sure it's wonderful . "

" But how are you going to pay for all of this ? "

" My parents knew about this and they insisted on paying for it . I feel guilty for using their money though . " Taemin put his head down . I patted his soft orange-brown hair .

" It's fine Oppa . "

" Excuse me ? The real estate agent said she'll be here in ten minutes . Can you wait over there please ? " The receptionist gestured over to a little lounging area with cushy chairs and couches .

" Sure . Thank you . " We bowed and went over to the lounging area .

" Omph ! " I collapsed on the old fashion couch . It bounced a little bit . Taemin sat down beside me .

" I can't believe we're getting a place of our own . " I said incredulously , shaking my head .

" Well believe it Hyo . Plus if we get a place our own , we can do more things together , if you know what I mean ~ " Taemin whispered lowly while embracing me to his chest . I pulled up my feet and I curled up against Taemin . I giggled softly .

" I think I might know what you mean . " I said playfully .

" Good ~ " Taemin kissed my bruised cheek affectionately .

" What should we do while we're waiting ? "

" I don't know . What do you want to do ? "

" Hmmm . . . Relax ? "

" That's fine . " I sighed .

We sat there in a comfortable silence . I was getting sleepy .

My eyelids were getting heavy . My eyes kept fluttering but I tried to stay awake .

I yawned , exhausted for some strange reason .

Eventually , sleep washed over me .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid Yuri . She called me saying that she didn't want to pick on Hyoyeon anymore .

I asked her why and she said that they are really in love and we shouldn't mess with them .

I scoffed outloud . Whatever I want , I get .

I have the perfect plan for the segergation of this 'loving' couple .

But I won't reveal it now . . . You'll find out soon . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~