Settled in

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
Gahhhh~~
I'm soooo sorry I haven't been updating
There's been a lot of things going around in my life
and I kept forgetting to update
Forggiiiveee mmeee ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two months since Taemin and I moved into this lovely apartment .

On the inside was so beautiful . In the living room , was this fireplace and this huge balcony with a view of Seoul . It was breathtaking the first time living here . The floor was hardfloor with wood . The walls were a gentle cream color . It was really roomy too .

There were two bedrooms , two bathrooms and one kitchen . It was perfect for us .

I insisted on sleeping in the second bedroom but Taemin wanted to sleep with me ( LOL SOUNDS WRONG ~ )

So now the second bedroom is a guest room .

I was already starting my senior year at school and Taemin was studying how to be a doctor at Seoul University's Medical Department . We're so busy with our studies , we haven't been doing anything together .

I was in 5th period Civics and taking notes . I only had five periods so this was the last one .

Urghh, I'm so tired . I sighed frustratingly as I scribbled down the information .

The bell rung loudly and I shot out of the classroom faster than you can say cherry pop .

I strided out of the school along with the other students .

I took out my NEW cellphone to text Taemin . Yes , you heard right . I have a cellphone now . Taemin got it for me as a ' I Love You ' present . I paid him back with 20 kisses . Haha after that my lips were aching and sore .

I'm still slow at texting since I'm not use to the tiny keyboard but I'm getting the hang of it .

I sent him a text asking him out for a date at 7:00PM .

I put my phone back into my skirt pocket .

I shifted my over the shoulder bag to my left shoulder .

I spotted Yoona staring at me , at the entrance of the school . She was just standing there with a smirk and a evil glare . I avoided her glare . It made me uncomfortable .

Yoona's arm shot out and grabbed my forearm .

" You better be careful Hyoyeon . " Yoona warned creepily . I yanked my arm back and glared cautiously at her pretty skinny face .

" Whatever Yoona . " I brushed it off simply but her last saying stopped me .

" You know if you don't give up Taemin , I'll make sure someone will steal him away from you . " Yoona half screeched .

I spun around with big eyes .

" What do you mean Yoona ? You're gonna try and get Taemin from me ? " I faced her fully . Yoona smirked and rolled her eyes .

" You know what I mean . Stop being stupid . " With that , she left me , stone dead frozen in front of the gates .

Steal Taemin away from me ? No , I won't let that happen .

My phone vibrated in my pocket . I fished it out of my pocket and checked the message I got .

" Keke Sure Hyoyeon . I'll meet you at home first . " The text read . I smiled and began to walk home .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I'm sooo tired ~~ " I jumped onto our bed and jumped up and down . It felt like I was flying when I jump on the super cushy bed . I twirled and jumped at the same time .

I giggled loudly .

I heard a low chuckle . I stopped and looked for the owner for the chuckle . As expected , it was Taemin .

" Taemin oppa ! " I croaked breathlessly . He was wearing black skinny jeans , a white shirt with a black jacket . Taemin had his bag slung over his shoulder carelessly .

" And may I ask what you are doing ? " Taemin asked playfully while walking towards me .

" Uhhhh . . " I blushed . He laughed again and carried me down from the bed .

" You're so funny . " Taemin kissed my forehead . Before he could get an inch away from me , I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him even closer than before .

" I missed you Oppa . " I whined quietly . He got my hint .

" I missed you too Babe . " Taemin confessed , putting his arms me .

" We haven't done anything since school started . So where should we go for our date ? " I asked drawing imaginary circles on his chest .

" How about we go to . . . a party . " An invitation popped up from nowhere in his hand . I took the envelop out of his hands .

" What's this ? "

" It's a invitation to my Dad's birthday party . Wanna come ? "

" Sure . "

" I know it's not a date but it's my old man's birthday . It's at 8:00 tonight . " Taemin grinned innocently . I grinned at his expression .

" I wonder what I'm gonna wear though . " I muttered to myself .

" It's a formal event . A simple dress would be fine . Plus , I know you'll look fine . " Taemin gripped my shoulders .

" What am I going to get him for his birthday ?! " I suddenly realized .

" Don't worry . I have a present already . " Taemin went to his drawer and got out this small and flat but elegantly wrapped present .

" Hmm what is it ? " I asked out of curiousity . Taemin put it back in the drawer .

" You'll find out tonight . Now let's just relax and spend some time together . " Taemin sat down on the bed and motioned for me to sit down with him .

I smiled went to sit next to him but before I could set my bottom down , Taemin pulled me onto his lap .

" So how was your day ? " Taemin asked sweetly , snuggling into the crook of my neck .

" It was exhausting . " I sighed leanning on his head .

" Mine was too . I wish I could spend every day and minute with you . " Taemin whispered in my ear , tickling my ear .

" Me too Oppa . "

We sighed simultaneously . I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at Hyoyeon's side profile .

Just looking at her beautiful face makes me want to touch her more , love her more and kiss her even more .

Unable to hold back my urges , I made her face me and kissed her deeply .

I kissed her hungrily and agressively . I love her so much . So perfect and mine .

I laid her down the bed with me on top of her . She kissed back passionately .

There was no distance or space between us anymore . We were so close I feel her hearbeat against my chest .

We made out for ten minutes without taking a break . Each time I taste her lips , it's the same sweet and explosion taste .

I started to get hot . Without taking my lips off her , I stripped my jacket off .

I straddled her waist and let my lips travel to her neck , planting butterfly smooches .

Her breath got uneven and she grabbed my face then kissed me again .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin kept kissing me hungrily like he was holding something back then letting it all out .

I smiled in between our loving kisses . We parted for a little .

" I've missed you so much baby . . " Taemin breathed .

" I missed you too . You can't imagine how much I missed you . " I stared into his swallowing eyes .

We made out again , fulfilling each others emptiness .

His hands roamed around my legs and he squeezed my thigh .

I yelped in suprise . I covered my mouth , embarassed .

Taemin chuckled and said , " Sensitive ? "

I nodded , slowly sliding my hand off my mouth .

" You know we should get ready now or we'll be late . " Taemin climbed off of me .

" Okay . I'm gonna change . " Thinking that he went into the restroom , I started to strip off my shirt and look for something to wear .

I dropped my shirt and bent down to pick it up , suddenly I heard a 'wolf whistle' . I straightened up and turned around .

I gasped . Taemin was leaning in the bathroom doorway , his eyes just scanning over me , looking like he's in a trance . He then smirked ertedly . I blushed a bright red . I bit my lip .

I turned away to hide my burning face , clutching the shirt to my chest .

" I-I didn't know you were still there Oppa . Can you step into another room so I can get changed ? " I stuttered nervously . My heart pounded in my chest so hard I could feel it in my ears .

I didn't here anything but some footsteps that seem to be getting closer .

A pair of arms gripped my waist and pulled me back with my touching his pelvic bone . He rested face against my shoulder blade .

" Not a chance babe . " He planted one sweet kiss on my cheek . I flushed . Taemin let go and I heard his retreating footsteps .

Okay he's gone . Now let's see what should I wear . . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Mr. Lee's bday party !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Wow it's so big and pretty ~ " I squealed delightfully .

The party was on a big yacht with bright lights and lots of fancy looking people .

Loud pumping music filled the cool air . I stared at the scene eagerly .

" Let's go in . "

The guards knew us so they let us in easily . Walking up the stairs , I saw little fish under the sea .

There were a lot of people to start with . Seeing all the expensive clothes , it made my dress look drabby .

I was wearing a sleeveless cream satin empire party dress . Taemin was looked striking in his tuxedo .

I linked arms with him happily .

" Where's my dad ? " Taemin asked distantly .

" Maybe he's over there . " I pointed to a big crowd of people surrounding something or somebody .

We headed over there and tried to look over the peoples' shoulders but they were too tall .

" Excuse me do you know where my dad is Mr . Park ? " Taemin stopped a middle aged man in a striped suit with a hat on .

" Oh hello Taemin ! Oh I think you're father is over at the mini bar . " Mr. Park pointed . Taemin thanked him and headed over to the mini bar .

" There he is . " I said . We spotted him sitting with Mrs . Lee , laughing their selves away .

" Happy Birthday Mr.Lee !! " I shouted as we approached him . Taemin grinned widely and handed him his birthday present .

" Happy Birthday Dad . "

" Oh what a nice suprise ! You should've told me that Hyoyeon was coming ! " Mr . Lee exclaimed estatically . I giggled .

" Thank you for the present ! " Mr . Lee grinned so big that I thought his mouth was going to break .

" Mr . Lee , I hope you live a long , happy and healthy life . " I bowed respectfully .

" Thank you Hyoyeon . I'm so glad you're Taemin's girlfriend . Well go have fun on the dance floor ~ " Mr . Lee waved his hands in the air .

" So how old is your dad ? " I asked Taemin .

" He's now 38 years old . "

" Wah he's still sort of young . " We went over to the dance floor where middle age , young and old people were grooving to the smooth music .

Taemin chuckled lowly . The way he chuckled . . reminded me of what happened at home .

I blushed red unexpectedly . Taemin must have noticed my red face .

" What's wrong Hyoyeon ? Are you sick or something ? " Taemin put a hand on my forehead causing me to flush even harder .

" Why are you so red ? " He cupped my face . I backed away one step to get myself to stop blushing .

" Nothing's w-w-wrong . " I stammered stupidly . Taemin raised an eyebrow with concern .

He upclose to me , our bodies almost touching .

" Is it because of earlier ? " He smirked arrogantly . I tried glaring at him but it didn't work , instead I turned red again .

" Hahaha !~ " Taemin laughed musically .

" What's so funny Oppa ? " I unconciously stomped my feet .

" Nothing Hyo . " I scowled .

Suddenly , Taemin bowed like a gentlemen and held out his hand .

" May I have this dance ? " I smiled and took his hand right away .

He led me to the dance floor where the DJ was starting a slow song .

The music began .

Taemin placed one arm around my waist , took one of my hands and we swayed together .

I laid my head on his chest .

We didn't speak for some time . It was so right . My heart raced by just being there with him .

It was so . . . Wow . .

I sighed blissfully .

" I love you Taemin Oppa . " I mumbled quietly .

" I love you too . " I lifted my head , suprised that he actually heard that .

" You heard that ? "

" Of course I did . Silly . " He ruffled my wavy hair . I smiled as we continue to get lost in our own little world .

" How are your medical studies going ? "

" Urgh I don't even want to start about that . It's just really hard . " He muttered .

" You'll gonna be a great doctor . " I assured peacefully .

" There's something I always wanted to know : What are you going to be ? " I thought for a minute . I shrugged .

" I don't know yet . It never occured to me really . "

" I think you should be a dancer . " He suggested .

" You think so ? "

" I see this passionate feel in your eyes when you dance . It's really mezmorizing when I see you dance . I love it . " He complimented .

" I'll think about it . " I brushed it off lightly .

" Okay folks that's the end of the slow dance section now it's back to funkiness of the oldies ! " The DJ announced .

" I'm hungry . Is there a place to eat on this yacht ? " I rubbed my stomach .

" I'll get you some food . " Taemin offered with a sweet smile and went off to get food .

I stood there , leaning on the railing .

I began to think about what Yoona said .

'If you don't give up Taemin , I'll make sure someone will steal Taemin away from you . . . '

It echoed in my occupied mind . What is she going to do ? I wish she would just leave us alone . Why does she want Taemin anyway ? Does she hate me that much ? I don't get it . . .

I crossed my arms , the cold breeze flew by me . I shivered , goosebumps formed along my arms and bare skin .

Yuri hasn't bothered me in a while . I wondered what happened to her .

I felt a jacket being put on me . My head snapped up to see Taemin draping his jacket over me and handing me a plate of food .

" Thanks Oppa . " I got the plate with two hands and started eating the fried rice .

" You're welcome baby . Are you warm enough ? " He swung his arm around my shoulders protectively . I smiled .

" What were you thinking about before I got here ? You seemed really concentrated . "

" Nothing at all . " I lied . Guilt washed over me in a split second . I didn't look at his eyes .

" You're lieing . I know when lieing Hyo . C'mon tell me the truth . " Taemin demanded .

" It's just . . . about . . Yoona . " I fidgeted with my fingers , biting my lip .

" She told me that if I don't stay away from you then she'll make sure that someone else will steal you away . . . I'm afraid of that happening . I don't want to lose you . " I said sadly .

" Baby it's alright because that will never happen to us . I will stay with you forever and ever . I won't ever leave you alone ever . I love you Hyoyeon . You know that will never happen . Just don't worry . " He put a hand on my shoulder comfortingly .

" I believe you . " I ate some shrimp .

" Good . Now eat up . " He took the fork and fed me some noodles .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After party , At home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Gahhhh . . " I collapse onto our bed after getting out of the bathroom .

" I'm tired too . " Taemin was already in bed . I climb with him and turned off the lights .

" Good night . "

" Good night . "