Oh God . . .

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads

* Hey guys ! I'm originally from Winglin but I decided to import my story here so HERE I AM ~
I hope you guys enjoy the update :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAM!!


I out and didn't feel anything . . . Strange .

Wait what hit me again ?

Who am I ?

Why is everything so black and warped ?

Man , my head hurts a lot . .

Now I feel like I'm falling into a darkness that can't be fathomed .

" Hyoyeon . . . " A mysterious hallow voice called out lowly .

I didn't realize my eyes were closed so I opened them slowly , afraid of what I would see .

It was two people in front of me .

One girl and one boy .

They look familiar .

" Oh Hyoyeon , I warned you many times already but look it here ! Taemin is mine now ! " The girl cackled . 

Who's Taemin ? Who's that girl that's laughing evilly ?

" What ? " I asked hoarsely .

They didn't hear me .

Then another scene appear before me as the girl and 'Taemin' disappeared

There was a white bed with a pregnant girl laying peacfully there. It was the same girl that was laughing at me earlier .

The same boy appeared out of nowhere and sat on the bed with one leg resting on the bed while the other was hanging .

" Yoona . . " The boy's soft voice called out quietly but it echoed loudly in my ears .

Yoona fluttered her eyelids prettily before waking fully . Wow she's so pretty .

" Taemin . . " For some reason , I felt angry when she said his name like that .

I continue to watch them .

" Do you see Hyoyeon ? " She suddenly asked with a cold voice .

She knows that I'm here ?

" I'm gonna have a baby so I guess you lost to the Great Im Yoona . " She smiled arrogantly .

" I don't know what you're talking about . "

She rubbed her stomach gently but glared at me with boasting eyes . 

" You know exactly what I'm talking about . I won and you lost . " What ?

" I hope you have a good life Hyoyeon . And find someone else to love . But you acn't have this one . Haha ! " She cackled once again . I flinched at her loud voice .

" Bye bye Hyoyeon . See ya ~ " Yoona smiled humorlessly . I was frozen and I couldn't move an inch but somehow the scene kept moving farther and farther away from me until it disappeared into the darkness .

" How is she doctor ??? !! " Another yelled painfully close to my ears . I covered my ears with both of my hands and looked around .

" She'll be fine but she has amnesia . I'm not sure if it's temporary or permanant . I'm still a little hazy on that . So please stay tuned okay ? " A manly voice assured .

" Oh Yunho what are we gonna do ??! " The woman's voice screeched .

Then I was falling asleep . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kahi's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had gotten a phone call telling me that my daughter has been in a car accident . I rushed to the hospital and asked for Kim Hyoyeon .

The nurse told me that she was still in surgery .

I wanted to bust through the hospital to find my baby but I couldn't so I tried to sit still in my seat as the time ticked by .

Then Jung Yunho , my ex husband , busts through the doors looking panick strikened .

He saw me and rushed over .

" What happned to Hyoyeon ? " His weak voice asked breathlessly .

" I don't know . All they told me was that she's in surgery . " I started to sob loudly .

" Honey . " I was now sobbing softly . Why was he calling me that ? We broke up didn't we ?

" Why are you calling me that Yunho ? " I said with uncontrollable tears running down my cheeks . I didn't look at his handsome face .

" I-I . . . don't know . . " He was silent . I finally looked at him .

" So how are you Yunho ? " I asked shakily .

" I'm okay . Normal . You ? "

" Cool . Nothing exciting . You got a girlfriend ? "

" Yeah . Hyuna . Boyfriend for you ? "

" Yeah . His name is Mong . "

" Okay . Cool . " The atomsphere got awkward and silent .

It's been long since I've seen Yunho so this is WEIRD .

A surgeon with blothes of blood on his uniform came out panting as if he were running .

" Is the family of Kim Hyoyeon here ? "

I raised my hand and stood up .

" We're right here ? " The doctor turned to us and beckon for us to come .

We ran over to the doctor .

" Come with me please . " The doctor invited calmly .

We followed him to a room and he opened the door for us .

It revealed a unconcious Hyoyeon .

Immediately , I ran over to her side and grabbed her pale hand .

She had a white gauze wrapped around her whole head . Her dirty blonde hair covering most of the gauze .

" How is she doctor ??! " I half yelled in my unstable voice .


" She'll be fine but she has amnesia . I'm not sure if it's temporary or permanant . So please stay tuned to know .

" Oh Yunho what are we gonna do ? ! " I sobbed while kneeling down beside her bed .

" What if she doesn't remember us ? " I predicted crazily .

Yunho stayed quiet and helped me up to my feet and embraced me sadly .

" It'll be okay Kahi ah . Don't worry . I know she'll remember us . " He whispered , his breath tickling my ear .

" Oh Kahi ! Look ! " He spun around to see Hyoyeon . She was waking up .


Her eyelids fluttered and then opened revealing her big baby eyes .


" Mom ? Dad ? " She whispered with her broken voice .

" Honeyy ! " I hugged her a little too hard and she winced obviously .

" Oh I'm sorry darling . Are you okay now ? " I said touching her forehead.


" Yeah but I feel so sore right now . "

" I'm so glad you're okay Hyoyeon . " Yunho bent down and embraced Hyoyeon fatherly .

" What happened exactly ? "

" What ? You don't remember ? " Oh yeah she has amnesia .

" Well you got into a car accident and I guess you hit your head pretty hard and now you have amnesia .

" Accident ? " She questioned confusingly .

" Yes honey . Was Taemin with you ? " I asked thinking she remembers him .

She raised an eyebrow curiously .

" Who ? "

" U-Um your boyfriend ? " I stuttered a little shocked .

" Hyoyeon , you don't remember Taemin ? " Yunho asked again with his eyebrows knitted together .

" I don't know who that is . " I didn't say anything but went to get the doctor .

" Doctor , how bad is her amnesia ? " I asked a bit mad when I found him at the counter .

" Her amnesia is bad but not that bad . According to the results of her brain scan , she can only remember some of her life right now . Oh and news too , her amnesia is only temporary . She'll slowly get all of her memories back in a matter of time . "

I absorbed all the this information .

" So she'll remember again right ? "

" Yes of course . "

" Oh thank you . "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dad was feeding me some jello from the hospital cafeteria while Mom just came back from where ever .

" Are you feeling better Hyoyeon ? " Dad asked as he fed me a piece of the red jello .

" A little . . . Who's Taemin Dad ? "

As Dad was about to answer , I heard frantic screaming and talking outside the hallway .


" Where's my Taemin ??!!" A lady wearing a white floral dress screamed . Then a man in a business suit dragged her down the hallway , saying things that I couldn't make out .

" What was that all about ? " I asked grumpily . I don't know why but that kind of pissed me off .

" I don't know . " He sighed shudderingly .

" How come everyone is talking about some person called Taemin ? " I asked rudely .

" It's no one honey . Just relax a little . How's your head ? " Dad asked worried .

My head was a throbbing but it was endurable .

" It's fine . When can I get out of here ? "

" The doctor said in about 2 weeks . But you might feel weird when you walk . " He cautioned seriously .

I chuckled and nodded .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Taemin are you okay !! ?? " Mom busted through the door . I was lying in a hospital bed . I don't even know how I got here .

" Hey Mom , Dad . Why am I here? " I asked cluelessly .

" You don't know ? "

" No . "

" We got a call from the hospital saying that you got into an accident . " Dad stated looking confused .

I was disoriented .

What the heck ?

An accident ?

I shrugged .

" The doctor said you have temporary amnesia so you can't remember some things for a while . " Mom smiled with tears of happiness flowing down her face . They both gripped my hands gratefully .

I smiled , not knowing what to do in this kind of situation .

" Oh I just remebered . Where's Hyoyeon ? " I stared blankly at them saying an unknown name .

" Who's Hyoyeon ? " I asked . They stared at me then glaced at each other with knitted eyebrows .

Dad chuckled nervously .

" She's your girlfriend , Taemin . " Dad said with familiarity . I shook my head .

" I don't know what you're talking about Dad . "

" But - " Mom started but Dad grabbed Mom's hand and dragged her out of the room then shut the  door .

That was strange .

Who's this Hyoyeon girl they're talking about ?