Getting Back Up

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads

OMG~~ I still don't know how to use AFF yet and I think I marked my story as Complete . I tried to undo that but I don't know if it worked . .
Anyway , ENJOY ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been six months since that strange accident I was involved with . Turns out , I didn't have any friends named Taemin . I only one guy friend that I was friends with : Eunhyuk .

I met him the day after I was discharged from the hospital .

He was really nice to me and seemed to like me .

One day after school , he came to me and said that he liked me so I gave him a chance to date me .

So we've been going out for couple months already . Haha he's so sweet and good to me .

He's fun to be with and understanding .

About my memories , I've gotten some of them back .

I remember that I take ballet at Youngbae's Dance Academy . I now recall that I had two friends that I hung out with the most : Jessica and Kyuhyun .

When I first met up with them , they asked me about 'Taemin' again ?

They were disappointed when I said I didn't know anyone named Taemin . They are such a cute couple to be hang out with . Sometimes the things that they do makes me blush out of embarassment .

Fortunately , I have a boyfriend of my own to do special things with . Hahaha ~

There was something strange when I got out of the hospital : Where were my clothes ?? and Where did I live ??

I stayed at Mom's house for a few days until she magically found where my clothes were . However when I ask her where I lived , she ignored me . I guess she doesn't want me to know . That's just weird as hell .

Mom says that I was nicer before than I am now . I don't remember anything about being nice to anyone . Psh !

Yeah right . . .

She also says that my personality turned 360 degrees .

The thing is that I don't feel different in anyway . Is it because I wear a lot of black and leather clothes now ? Or is it because I ride a motorcycle now ?

It could be either of those but who knows ?

Yes , I like wearing black leather and so on . My motorcycle is my precious baby .  Seriously .

Once this man accidently spilled his milkshake on my baby , I got so angry that I beat him up . Hey ! He dropped the charges okay ? I'm not crazy . . .

Okay , I admit I have anger management problems and I am violent sometimes .

I don't know why I'm like this .

But each time I get angry or violent , I always get this feeling of being locked up and trying to get out .

Even Jessica and Kyuhyun said I'm different from before .

Whatever . . I'm a strong woman that's why . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wahhhh . . . It's been six months since I was in that mysterious accident .

After I got discharged from the hospital , my friends kept asking about some girl named Hyoyeon , except my parents .

I said I didn't know anyone named Hyoyeon . They had looked at me like I was crazy . They said she was my girlfriend . What ? Me ? Girlfriend ? Nawww. . .

I continued got to university . I changed my major to Dance . I don't know why I had a Medical major . I don't wanna become a doctor . I want to become a dancer or some kind of performer .

My parents say that I've changed a lot since the accident . They think I'm more careless , arrogant and more mean . Was I nice before the accident ?

I mean I know about the amnesia . How come I don't have any memories of being nice or kind ?

Whatevers man . . .

One good thing met me after the accident : Yoona .

Man , she's the love of my life right now .

We began being friends and helping each other out but then I noticed how pretty and hot she was .
She asked me out first and I accept eagerly .

She's so cool and perfect . She's not like those chicks who are good looking but have an ugly personality . No , she's every guys' dream girl . We've been dating for a couple of months already .

She claimed to know me before the accident . I asked her if we were a couple . She said no because I already had another girlfriend . I tried to asked further into the topic but she seemed uncomfortable so I stopped .

Anyways , my parents have more to say about my personality .

They say I'm REALLY different . According to them , I was nice , a good boy and smart . I'm still smart but I'm not so nice and a 'good' boy .

I'm a bad boy if I should say so myself .

Maybe it's because I wear designer clothes ONLY . Strictly , only clothes that cost 100 dollars and up . I don't care what Yoona wears , everything looks like a million bucks on her .

A lot people come up to me and I don't even know them . But the unusual thing is that they ask me about 'Hyoyeon' . Seriously ! People I don't know who Hyoyeon is okay ?!

Jeez get off my back already . . .