Debt part 2

Skinny Chicks don't eat salads
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yoona ? " Her name came rolliing out of my mouth as soon as I saw her standing in front of us in a tight black skirt and a white tucked in dress shirt . She stared at me with arrogant eyes .

"Oh ? Taemin ? Eunhyuk ? What are you guys doing here ?? " She asked in a obvious fake tone .

"Yoona ? " Eunhyuk said with eyes widening . He suddenly ran up to her and hugged her tightly slightly crushing her . I stared with jealously burning the atmosphere . Yoona smiled and patted his back .

"OH THANK YOU YOONA !!! YOU ARE MY LIFESAVER !! " Eunhyuk cried as he jumped up and down in her arms . I glared at the ground . What was she doing her anyway ??

"Hyoyeon are you okay ? " Taemin whispered into my ear as I went to go stand by him .

"Yeah I'm alright just little tired . " I gave him a small smile .

"Oh Eunhyuk calm down . Taemin oppa are you okay ? " Yoona turned her attention to Taemin and batted her eyelashes prettily . I bit my lip from lashing out at her .

"Yes I'm okay Yoona . Thanks for saving us . " He smiled .

"Well I guess - " She took a step forward and 'tripped' . Taemin and Eunhyuk rushed to her rescue . I still stood in the elevator with Dad who was just silent the whole time . I nudged him .

"Dad aren't you going to Hyuna now ? " I asked . He glanced at me and realized that we were out now and ran like his life depended on it .

I stepped out of the elevator and hesitantly grabbed Yoona's hand to help her up . However , as I pulled her up she extended her hand and pushed me away leaving me stumbling a bit . I blinked and shook my head giving up .

"Ahh~ My ankle hurts oppa ~ " She whined as Taemin and Eunhyuk helped her . She pretended to grip her ankle in pain .

"This isn't good . Let's get her to the hospital . " Eunhyuk suggested . I stared at them with green jealously oozing out of my eyes . I don't know what she's up to but I have a bad feeling . I cleared my throat .

"Eunhyuk you take her to the hospital and I'll take Hyoyeon home . " Taemin placed a hand on the small of my back and led me away for a few feet until Eunhyuk called us back .

"Wait Taemin ! Yoona's too heavy for me to carry , can you carry her ? " Eunhyuk tried to pick up Yoona but that was impossible for him I guess . But wait , Eunhyuk b-boys so shouldn't he have muscles to carry Yoona . I grimaced and shook it off .

"But-" Taemin got cut off because Eunhyuk carried Yoona up from the floor for like an inch and then dropped her . I couldn't help but stifle my laugh . Some people stared at them . I was like 3 yards away so I look like a person just staring them . Taemin rushed to her and kneeled down next to her examining her ankle . After seeing this , Yoona shot me an arrogant look and then preteneded to whine in pain Taemin tapped her ankle gently .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taemin oppa that hurts ~ . " I said fakily . I know Hyoyeon is jealous of me right now . She's just standing in the corner watching -no more like glaring at Taemin and I . I smirked and s my arms around Taemin's neck as he scooped me up bridal style . Now I felt daggers on the back of my head . I smirked again .

Yesterday I saw Hyoyeon , Taemin and Eunhyuk chasing some ahjussi like maniacs . I work at Express , an american brand of clothes . I was welcoming customers when I saw them . Then I had an idea . I followed them skipping along with them to the elevator . All of them went into the elevator . Well the ahjussi tried to get out but Taemin and Eunhyuk dragged him back in . I approached the elevator's buttons . I messed the whole system up by cutting the wires and stuff . I planned to rescue them tomorrow (which is today ) and be the hero of the day . Then Taemin oppa will love me ! I smiled at the thought of Taemin being mine . Taemin carried me (leaving Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk behind) but then stopped suddenly . He turned around . I looked at him confused .

"Hyoyeon , I'll take Yoona to the hospital so Eunhyuk will take you home okay ? " From the corner of my eye I saw her nod happily . I bit my lip getting angry that he paying attention to Hyoyeon more than me !

"Okay let's go . " Taemin continued to walk . I smirked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was quiet the whole time walking home with Eunhyuk . The air was filled awkwardness . The sound of our shoes clacking on the pavement was only heard .

"So it was pretty scary being trapped in an elevator huh ? " Eunhyuk tried to make small talk . I nodded .

"It was uncomfortable too especially because we had to sleep on hard floors . " I said rubbing my now aching shoulders .

"Yeah . . " From then on it was silent the whole way .

We arrived at my apartment . I stopped and faced him .

"Thanks for walking me home Eunhyuk . Bye . " I gave him a little wave and my heels .

"Wait Hyoyeon ! What about your mom's necklace ? " His words made me freeze in my current position . I spun around and searched my pockets . They were empty . I looked at Eunhyuk panicked .

"Do you think Taemin oppa has it ? " I asked . Eunhyuk nodded slowly .

"Maybe . I'll ask him tomorrow . Bye ! " He scurried off . I went up the stairs but I paused when I saw black male shoes on my doorstep . I hesitated when I put my hand on the knob . Who could it be ? I summed up my courage and pushed the door open . I gasped and froze with my hand on the knob . There were three men sitting on in the living room quietly . They stared at me intently . I straightened up .

"Who are you ? " I asked shakily . I had a REALLY bad feeling about this .

"Are you Kim Hyoyeon ? " One of the men asked . All of them were middle aged with visible wrinkles on the faces with their hair slicked back . They all were wearing black suits with grey ties .

"Y-Yes I am . Who - " The man grabbed me and pressed a white cloth against my mouth rougly . A weird scent shot up my nose as I struggled to get out of his grip .

"Mmmm !!! " My voice muffled as I tried to scream but then I started to feel dizzy . My struggles seemed useless now . My arms and legs couldn't function anymore for some reason . I begin to sleep . . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next door Ahjussi 's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm mm m mmm " I hummed as I made my way these stairs . I saw some men in black suits . One of them had a familiar girl over his shoulder . She must be unconcious . I got to the bottom of the stairs and got a closer look at her . It was Hyoyeon !!!
A black van arrived and they got in quickly . Then they screeched away . Wasn't that Hyoyeon !! ?? The girl that lives next to me . Such a hardworking young lady . Maybe that wasn't her . Maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me again . . . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ~~~!!!!!
I didn't have a costume for school so I dressed normally and told people I was an asian girl for Halloween . So stupid because I AM asian ( half vietnamese , half chinese and with a sprinkle of Flipino ) .
Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter !