This is War

Look At Me

Seungri's POV   

"Yah where are we going?" Hye Su pouted in the car.

"To eat food! Not the disgusting thing our so-called butler made." I replied.

"I made that too........" she mumbled very softly, but I heard it, making me feel a little guilty. I shook the feeling off.

I drove to a five star restaurant and went into the restaurant with Hye Su trailing behind me. I asked for a table of two that's isolated and the waiter led us to a table that was farther away from the others. We sat down and looked at our menu. I looked up from my menu to see Hye Su big-eyed, curiously looking at the menu items. That's cute. Wait, what did I just say? I quickly looked back at my menu and read everything on it to keep me distracted.  

"Hello, I'm Su Jae (I made up this name :P) and I'm your waitress for today. What would you like?" A women in her 20s came over and asked us.

"I would like the steak, well done, and water." I said to the waitress while winking at her.

"A-and y-you?" the waitress stuttered as she asked Hye Su.

"I would like the seafood spaghetti and an iced tea please." Hye Su ordered. After taking down the order, the waitress left.

"Do you seriously have to flirt with every girl you see?" Hye Su suddenly asked me.

"Why? Jealous~" I .

"N-no, I'm just worried that the media will catch it." Hye Su said while blushing.

It became silent after that. 20 minutes passed and the waitress finally arrived with the food. Hye Su took a bite and her face immediately lit up and her eyes sparkled. I wish I could do that to her. Then, she started gobbling up the food.

"You're a pig" I .

Mehrong~ she stuck out her tongue at me and went back to eating. Silly girl. I smiled and started eating. We finished and the waitress came back to give us our bill. I took the bill and saw that she had written her phone number on the receipt. I payed the bill, but I didn't look twice at the number. We went out of the restaurant and into the car.

"Why didn't you take her number?" Hye Su asked me in the car.

She saw that! Dang, she has eagle eyes.

"I have standards." I lied.

Hye Su's POV

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. Soon the pictures became a blur as I fell asleep.

No One's POV

Seungri soon arrived at the house and saw that you fell asleep. His eyes softened. You looked really peaceful, different than when she is around you, Seungri thought feeling bad. Seungri got out of the car and opened your door. He carried you bridal style into the house and into your room. He tucked you in and you snuggled into the blanket. Seungri took one last look before going to his room. L watched the whole thing.

Hye Su's POV 

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling thirsty. I got up and went to the kitchen. I reached up and into the cupboard for a cup and ended up falling backwards since you were still sleepy. You landed on the floor with a thud, but it wasn't your body that hit the floor. Surprised, you found L holding you on the floor. (That sounded a bit weird. -_-")

"Omo are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yea, just stay still." He replied holding me tighter.

My heart began to race while he buried his face in your hair.

L's POV

I went into the kitchen for something to drink when I saw Hye Su reaching for a cup. I was about to help her when she suddenly fell backwards. I lunged foward and hugged Hye Su, protecting her as we landed on the floor. While holding Hye Su, I suddenly realized how much I was jealous of Seungri. He was able to give her expensive things and he was going to marry Hye Su.

"Omo are you okay?" she asked.

"Yea, just stay still." I said while holding her tighter. I buried my face in her hair. With strength, I let go after two minutes and stood up. I offered a hand to Hye Su and pulled her up.

"Be careful next time. I might not be there to catch you." I winked at Hye Su.

She blushed. I grabbed two cups out of the cupboard and filled them with water. I handed one to Hye Su.

"Goodnight" I kissed her forehead before leaving the kitchen. This is war, Seungri. 

 

Hehe you like the MBLAQ reference there^^.