Boarding

Look At Me

Hye Su's POV

"All VIP passengers on Flight 125 please board your plane now at gate 2." The woman on the loudspeaker announced.

I grabbed my small bag that I was going to take on the airplane with me and stood up. L and Seungri stood up at the same time and eyed each other over my head as they walked with me to the gate.

Seungri suddenly put his arm around me and said "Isn't this exciting!"

"Yea, it is." I said awkwardly while biting my lip. I saw cameras flash and me and Seungri smiled at the cameras. 

 

L's POV

My hands balled into fists as I watched the two. I walked behind the two, trying to not get noticed, but I heard the reporters going "Who is he?" "Is he a friend?" "He's handsome!". I glared with all my might at Seungri's head. The flashes stopped and I realized we were walking through the gate. Fear suddenly struck me. This is my first plane ride. Breathe.... breathe.......breathe.

I felt a pair of arms hug my right arm. I turned my head to see Hye Su smiling up at me. The fear was immediately gone and I smiled back. I hugged her waist with my right arm and looked foward to see Seungri's back but I couldn't see his face. I smirked.

"Are you excited L?" Hye Su asked me as we got settled into our seats. The seating arrangement was this: me, Hye Su and then Seungri. I had the windowseat. The seats were incredibly nice since we were VIP.

"Yea I am, this is my first plane ride ever." I said.

Seungri scoffed and I glared at him over Hye Su's head.

"Be nice." She said to Seungri.

"What? I wasn't scoffing at him." He said with an innocent look.

Hye Su rolled her eyes "Yeah, sure you did."

I laughed and looked out the window. We were still on the ground and I saw people moving bags on carts. 

"Hello, this is your captain speaking, please put on your seatbelt as we are taking off in 10 minutes." The captain said through the loudspeaker.

I quickly found the seatbelts in my chair and strapped myself in. I look over at Hye Su who was pressing buttons on the mini tv in front of each of us. I look at my tv and I did not dare to touch it for it looked really expensive.

"Do you want to watch with me?"

I turned around and saw Hye Su holding out an ear bud.

"Yeah sure thanks." I took the ear bud and put it in my right ear. "What movie are we watching?"

"Kung Fu Panda 2! I've always wanted to watch it, but I never had the time to." She said excitedly.

I chuckled "You are such a kid." and ruffled her hair. She pouted "Hey can't a girl watch a panda kick without being criticized!"

I put my arm around her shoulder and brought her closer. She leaned into me with her head resting on my shoulder and in that position, we watched the movie.

 

Seungri's POV

I glanced over at L in annoyance. Can't he get his hands off of her! Sheesh I'm the one marrying Hye Su here. I pouted and harshly pulled out my magazine. I pretended to read my magazine as I secretly stared at the two.

They both giggled many times and were watching so intently that they didn't notice me what so ever. My eyes zoned in on L's arm around Hye Su's shoulder and I glared at it hoping it would start to burn.

"Excuse me sir?" A voice called out.

"What?!" I said a little too harshly since a moment ago I was hoping for a certain person's arm to burn.

"Uh-uh" The female attendant looked kinda scared.

I flashed a fake smile at her and joked. "Sorry flying always gives me a headache which puts me in a bad mood."

Seeing the change in my expression she relaxed. "Oh, do you want some pain reliever?"

"No thanks, but I would like some water."

"Sure be right back."

I looked at Hye Su and L.This is really getting to me.........