Lotte World: Part 1

Look At Me

Seungri's POV

"Lotte World!" Hye Su gasped. I chuckled and got out of the car. I went over to the ticket booth and got two unlimited rides and etc bracelets. I put a bracelet on and said to Hye Su: "Stick out your hand."

"Why?"

"I'm going to help you put it on." I said.

She hesitantly stuck out her hand and I put it on her wrist.

"See, was that so bad." I and started walking away from the booth, looking at the rides. Some girls started eyeing me and tried to flirt from far away. I ignored them and looked back at Hye Su.

"What do you want to ride?" I asked.

She looked around and her eyes brightened when she saw a huge roller coaster that had three loops and a huge drop-off. My jaw dropped. She wants to ride this?

She saw my reaction and chuckled. "Are you too afraid?" she teased.

"I was just surprised to see you pick this one." I scoffed and headed to the roller coaster. She followed and we waited on line. I spotted the height sign by the entrance gate.

"Hey, Hye Su, go check if you can ride this. I think you are too short." I .

"Yah! I'm not that short!" she stomped to the sign and came back. "See, my height is 5 foot 2 inches."

I laughed. "I was joking." She pouted. She looks cu-

"Next!" I looked up and saw that we were at the front of the line and the worker was signaling us to go on. Me and Hye Su walked up onto the plattform and fought over where to sit.

"Let's sit here" she said pointing to a car in the middle of the train.

"No let's sit at the end!" I said.

"Why?" 

"It's more fun that way! At the end is where it lashes out!"

Her eyes widened and I saw a hint of fear. I sighed. What am I doing? She's a girl!

"Fine" I sat down at the seats she wanted. She brightened instantly, being saved from the end seat, and sat down next to me.

Hye Su's POV

I sat down and looked around. This was my second time to an amusement park. Last time I went was when I was 5 so I couldn't go on rides like these. I glanced over at Seungri who had a bored expression on. Should we have sat at the end?

Too late, a person in a Lotte World uniform was going down the train and securing the upper body brace, buckling it to the bottom of our seat in between our legs. Realizing that we were about to go, the fear came upon me. OMG OMG.

"Everybody secured? Alright, take off in 3 2 1" the speaker announced. OMG OMG. We shot foward and I gripped onto the handles on the brace very tightly as if my life depended on it. I didn't scream at all from being petrified in fear and there was no sound coming from Seungri either. The giant loop was in sight.

"AHHHHHH" people shouted around us. I just endured it without a sound coming out of my mouth.

After the first loop was done I started to realize that it was fun. I loosened up and I screamed for the fun of it. The second loop was in sight.

"AHHHHHHHHH" The people on the ride chorused together including me. I glanced at Seungri and he had a blank expression on. I didn't know if he was scared or not.

We passed the third loop and we were approaching the drop-off. I laughed and screamed at the same time. The ride was slowly going up towards the drop-off. Tick Tick Tick. We reached the top and stopped for a second before going down.

"AHHHHHHHHH" once again. The ride stopped and I smiled. That was fun. I took off my brace and walked to the exit. Seungri caught up and said nothing.

"That was so fun!" I shouted.

"Eh" he said bored.

"Wae?" I asked annoyed.

"I've been on better." He said arrogantly. I scoffed and looked around for more rides. I spotted this ride: (the seats are on the inside of the circle though)

  terra-mitica.jpg

"Let's go on this" Without waiting for a reply, I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the ride.

Seungri's POV

Without warning, she grabbed my arm and dragged me somewhere. We stopped and she let go. I looked up and saw the ride. "Sure" We waited and we finally got to the front. We entered and found that the only open seats were across from each other. Hye Su raced to the seat on the left and I had no choice, but to go on the right. I sat down and found myself seated in between two girls with heavy makeup. They eyed me with interest. Oh my god. Help me!

"Oppa, can you help me with the brace." The girl on my left batted her eyelashes at me. I gagged.

"Don't call me oppa and do it yourself." I said and brought down my own brace. I looked at Hye Su and saw that she was sitting in between two teenage guys. She looked around oblivious to the guy's stares. I got angry. I glared at the two guys, but they were too focused on Hye Su. Hye Su was having trouble with the brace and the guy to her left gladly helped her. He better not do anything weird. Hye Su looked up and saw me. She waved to me and the two guys looked over at me. I glared at them and they got the message. The ride started, but I kept staring at Hye Su. The girls next to me were screaming at the top of their lungs nearly blowing up my eardrums. The girl on the right grabbed my arm and I shook it off.

Hye Su was screaming, but she was also laughing. Her hair was flying everywhere, but she still managed to look beautiful. I'm glad to see her have fun after that crying. I smiled and watched Hye Su until the ride was over. I got up after taking off my brace, but someone grabbed my arm. I looked to see the girl sitting next to me on the left clinging onto me. I cringed and shook her off.

"Oppa wait! Do you want to come eat with me."

I scoffed and saw Hye Su by the exit looking at me. I walked to her and put my arm around her shoulder. "I'm with her!" I shouted to the two girls that sat next to me. With that, I led Hye Su out the exit.