Why?

Look At Me

Hye Su's POV

I sat there by L's bed, holding his hand.

After he fainted, I called the private family doctor and he came over and checked L. L had a broken rib and many cuts. The doctor is sworn to secrecy by my family so no news can leak out. Thankfully, Seungri wasn't here because he went out to meet his friends right after we came back. 

I stared at L's bruised sleeping face. What happened?

I rested my head on my arms, but I still didn't let go of his hand.

Flashback

"What happened?" I croaked.

L just reached into his pocket and took out a necklace. He gave it to me.

"I'm sorry....." he said before fainting.

 

Remembering the necklace, I put my hand in my pocket and took out the silver jewelry. It had an L charm. I looked over at L and sighed. I tried letting go of his hand to put on the necklace, but his grip tightened. Surprised, I stared at L and he squirmed a little before opening his eyes. Relief flooded me.

"What happened?" He said weakly.

Softly, I replied "You fainted when you got home and gave me the biggest shock of my life."

He chuckled, but groaned afterwards.

"Careful, you broke a rib." I said helping him sit up. "I'm going to make porridge for you." I said as I got up. He grabbed my arm and pulled me down. He held my face and kissed me gently. "Don't be long." He said smirking.

My face turned into a tomato and I quickly got up and left the room.

Aish, for a guy that's injured he still has the strengthed to pull me down. I thought as I stomped my way to the kitchen. I remembered the necklace and quickly put it on before I washed my hands to start cooking.

20 minutes later~

I grinned happily at my porridge as I made my way with the pot to L's room.

I went in the open door and saw L reading a book. He looked up when he heard me enter. He watched as I put the pot down and scooped some porridge into a bowl. I walked over L and handed him the bowl and spoon.

He looked at me straight in the eye, smirked and said "Feed me" 

Taken aback, I scoffed "Yah it's your rib that is broken not your hand."

"Then, I won't eat" He said pouting.

Sighing, I sat on the chair next to the bed and scooped some porridge into the spoon. I blew at it to make it less hot and stuck my hand out to L's face. Grinning, he quickly ate it. This process continued until he ate the third bowl of porridge.

He sure can eat. I brought the empty pot and bowl to the kitchen and washed them in the sink. After I was done, I poured a glass of water and grabbed the medicine that the doctor gave me. I made my way back to L's room.

"The doctor said you have to this medicine and it will make you sleepy." I said as I handed L the medicine and water. I watched as he took the medicine and helped him lie back down again. He grabbed my arm yet again and pulled me down next to him. He pulled the blanket over me and layed on the side that did not have a broken rib. He wrapped his arms around my waist and burrowed his face in my neck. I layed there stunned.

"Please stay with me." He murmured into my neck sending chills down my spine. He smiled as he  my necklace.

"Do you like it?" He said.

"Y-yea" I stuttered.

His eyes closed as the medicine started taking over and soon he fell asleep. Warm in his embrace, I too fell asleep in his arms. 

 

Hey guys~ My school is closed today and tomorrow due to the hurricane coming so I decided to use this time to update. I know this chapter is short, but I will be updating again today and tomorrow if my eyes aren't burning from staring at the computer too long and if I still have internet access. Bye my readers~ 

Pic Spam (these pictures are not mine)

L says hi~

Comment if you ship Myungyeol!

LOL Sungyeol! Save it for when you go home, impatient choding!