Packing

Look At Me

Hye Su's POV

"WHAT?!" I asked in disbelief. L's arm that was around me tightened.

"We are all going to Jeju Island!" Seungri said shuffling papers around.

"What do you mean by 'we'?" I asked.

"Me, you and L of course." He said with his eyes on the papers.

"Mwoh?" Me and L said at the same time.

"What? It wouldn't be right to leave the butler alone would it?" He said smiling while eying L's bandages.

Silence~

"What are you waiting for? Get packing! We leave tomorrow morning." He rushed to his room.

"We are not going." L said suddenly.

"It wouldn't hurt to go right?" I said hugging his waist carefully.

"I don't know...."

"C'mon! We can go on vacation together! I'll promise to show you around Jeju!"

He debated it a little before he smiled and gave in. "All right, I've never been to Jeju."

"Assa! Let's pack." I gave a little fist punch and led him to his room to pack.

I sat him down on the bed and went to the closet to pull out the suitcase. I brought to the bed and laid it open. I then went over to the drawers and open the first one. L now had 5 shirts, 3 pairs of sweatpants and 3 pairs of pants. I packed them all in.

"I'm not sure how long we will be staying but if you need more clothes we can just buy them there." I said folding the last shirt and carefully laid it in.

"Aren't you forgeting something?" L said smirking and backhugged me.

"What is it?" I said looking at the suitcase.

"My underwear~" He said whispering it in my ear. I immediately turned red and embarrassed.

"Yah!" I shouted turning around.

"What! I'm just stating the facts." He went over and open the middle drawer and got out a white and black tank top and some underwear. I immediately turned around and stared straight ahead. I heard L chuckle and the zipper of the suitcase close.

I then felt a pair of arms encircle my waist. I smiled, but I didn't let him see it.

L's POV

I placed my chin on her shoulder as I rocked her back and forth. "Are you still mad?"

"Maybe." She said in monotone.

I pouted. "Well don't be." I turned her around and pecked her lips. "Are you mad now?"

"Yes." her lips were twitching upwards.

I chuckled and kissed her longer this time. "What about now?"

She giggled and pecked my lips. "Yes I forgive you now."

She turned around and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

She turned around at the doorway.

"It's my turn to pack and I suggest that you not come....unless you want to see my bras." she said smirking.

It was my turn to be red and embarrassed.

 

Hey guys! The first chapter of the week is up and I hope you like it! Merry Christmas~