Housemates

Look At Me

Hye Su's POV

I led L to a guest room and prepared some clothes too.

"Just call me if you need anything?" I told him.

"Why are you being so nice?" He asked.

"What, can't a friend help a friend?" I replied. "Well, I'll just leave you to get settled."

I walked to the door, but of course I trip over my foot. I fell on the floor with L looking surprised at me from across the room. (hehe, you guys thought L was gonna rescue her?) He immediately came over and offered his hand. I took it and he helped me up.

"You're a little clumsy aren't you" L said.

Blushing "Yea I have the Onew Condition" I chuckled. "I'll leave now"

"Thanks a lot Hye Su, you are one of the best things that happened to me" L said.

"Thanks." I replied shyly. I closed the door behind me and went to my room. I went to my bed and thought about today's events. Was it a good choice to invite L here? What will happen if Seungri finds him!

 

L's POV 

I looked around the room and found out that I have a private bathroom. I sat on the bed and the tv. I happened to turned it on as the news were announcing Hye Su's and Seungri's engagement resulting in the merge of the two hugest companies in Korea. Feeling angry for some reason, I turned off the tv and decided to find Hye Su. I knocked and opened every door around my room.

I went into another hallway and knocked on the door. Expecting it to be empty I opened it. I found Hye Su asleep on the bed. I went into the room. Okay L, don't think of this as being erted, I'm just putting the blanket on her. I walked over to the bed carefully and pulled the blanket over her. I brushed some hair away over her face. I stared at her face and looked at her features. She had a cute little bunny nose and full black eyelashes. Her skin was perfect with no imperfection. Her lips were full and cherry red...... I leaned in but suddenly her eyes opened. I stood straight up and bowed 90 degrees.

"Sorry, I was just putting the blanket on you. The weather is cold and you might get sick and asfwafiokewaooi.........." I started babbling.

 

Hye Su's POV

I sat there amused as L started making words that didn't exist. Sure, I was mad he came into my room, but he seemed really sorry and had a good reason for coming in.

"Its okay, L, I understand." I stopped his babbling.

"Your not mad?" L said with puppy eyes. KYA SO CUTE.

"No just don't do it again." I said with a voice that doesn't match my thoughts at all right now.

"I'll leave" L said walking towards the door and shutting it.

Well, this is gonna be awkward. I decided to stay in my room to give him time to recover. I the tv and there I was with Seungri in our interview.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Interviewer: "How did you meet Hye Su?"

Seungri: "We bumped into each other at a party and we started talking. I fell in love with her after that."

Interviewer: "AWWWWW, Hye Su you are so lucky to have this man as your soon-to-be husband."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I had to stop myself from punching his face on the tv. Pshhh he is one good lier. What really happened was we bumped into each other at the party, but we didn't talk, we yelled at each other for who was going to say sorry. Childish, I know, but we fought over everything. Our parents thought it was cute and voila! We were engaged. Ever since then I have frequent nightmares on our future wedding.......

I'll just go to sleep, hoping the nightmares don't appear.

 

L's POV

I stayed in my room for the entire day in fear that I would bump into Hye Su. I layed on my bed staring at the ceiling. I soon found myself thinking of Hye Su's face again. I sat up and decided to get something to eat. I went into the kitchen and made myself ramen. As I was about to eat, I saw Hye Su come into the kitchen.

"Oh, Hye Su, are you hungry?" I asked her.

"uarghajaiiraonv" she mumbled with her eyes closed. Is she sleepwalking? I went over to her and waved my hand over her face. No response, yep she's sleepwalking. Suddenly, her legs gave out and she fell to the floor. OMO! Wait, she is still sleeping. I picked her up bridal style and went to her room.

"Don't make me marry Seungri..." she whimpered in her sleep.

Feeling anger towards Seungri, I whispered back. "I'll protect you, Hye Su."

After saying that, she smiled making my heart melt. I reached her room and put her on the bed. I tucked her in.

"Goodnight, Hye Su" I said before leaving the room.