Date #1

Look At Me

Hye Su's POV

I stayed in the kitchen, completely frozen with the cup still in my hand. Thankfully, it didn't drop. As time passes by, I feel my face getting hotter. What just happened? AHHHHHHHH He hugged me! AHHHHHHHH And I liked it............KYAAAAAA.

Beep~

The dishwasher beeped, snapping me out of my fangirl mode. I put down the water glass down slowly on the counter. Then, I ran VERY quickly to my room. I dove into my bed and screamed silently into my pillow. Ahhhhhh. Why L, why do you always make me feel this way? I layed in my bed, staring at my ceiling. It calmed me down and I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up due to someone shaking me and I opened my eyes. Oh it's Seungri. I closed my eyes. Wait, WHAT! I shoot up with my forehead slamming into Seungri's forehead.

"OWWWWWW" we both screamed.

I stood on the bed holding my throbbing forehead. Man, he has one hard forehead.

"Why are you in my room?" I put my arms up in defense mode.

"I needed to wake you up so you can get ready!" He shouted back.

".........get ready for what?" I said, still in defense mode.

"Just get ready." He said and left the room leaving me confused.

I hopped off the bed and went to the bathroom. No point in going back to sleep........

After cleaning up, I went to my closet. I decided to wear light blue skinny jeans, a white shirt with a black jacket and flats that matched the color of the jacket. I put on a necklace with a circle dangling from it.

  CDE26085.jpg

I walked out of my room and bumped into L. Remembering last night, I looked away and blushed.

"You're going out with Seungri again?" L asked eyeing my outfit.

"Y-yea" I stuttered.

Suddenly, he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"You look great. Don't dress like that for him." He whispered. He slowly let go and smirked as he walked away.

Seungri's POV

I came into the hallway and saw Hye Su standing there, dazed.

"Hello?" I waved a hand over her face.

"uhhhh yeah" she snapped out of it and focused on me.

"What were you dazed about?"

"Ummmm nothing let's just go." she said.

We went out the front door and got into the car. She was unusually silent as I drove to the movie theater. We arrived and she ran into the movie theater. She must be really excited.

"Kyaaaa" she screamed as she was examining a movie poster.

"Why are you so excited?" I asked standing next to her.

"I haven't been to a movie theater for so long!" she smiled.

"Let's go buy tickets." I said and we started walking towards the register.

"Two tickets to "Midnight" I said to the guy behind the register.

Beside me, Hye Su's eyes widened.

"I don't want to see that movie. I hate horrors." she whined.

"Too bad." I said as I took the tickets and paid.

I walked over to the room with the movie and saw that Hye Su was at the snack counter.

"What are you doing?" I came over to her.

"Getting something to eat" she simply replied.

I sighed as we waited on line. When we finally got to the register, Hye Su started ordering a lot of things.

"Yah why are you buying so much. This movie is only two hours long." I muttered.

"Hey! I didn't eat anything today so far" she replied.

"Oh" I forgot. I payed for the food and helped Hye Su carry it to the room. When we walked in, Hye Su gasped. I ordered the room with the couple couches.

I went over and sat on the middle couch in the fifth row. Hye Su came over and sat on the opposite side of the couch. She sat very far from me. There was at least two feet between us and she filled that space with food.

She never looked at me and stared at the screen while eating her food. The movie didn't even start yet and she already finished half of her food pile. Finally, the movie started. From time to time, Hye Su would dart to the garbage can, throw out her food wrappers and dart back. She finally finished the food. The movie started to get scarier and Hye Su would shrink back each time somebody got killed.

The movie reached its which was supposed to be the scariest scene.......

Hye Su's POV

Don't go through that door! NOOOOO! AHHHHHH

TT.TT It's soooooooo scary.

Suddenly, the murderer popped up onto the screen and I leaped latching to whatever that was near me while shutting my eyes.

Seungri's POV

The murderer popped up and I flinched a little. Suddenly, something was on my arm. I looked to see Hye Su holding onto my arm with her eyes shut.

This movie really scared her........

I slowly took my arm out and put it around Hye Su, pulling her in towards me. She latched onto my waist from the side and hid her face in my chest. We stayed like that until the movie ended.

Hye Su's POV

I latched onto whatever and never opened my eyes. I felt warm like someone was holding me, but I was too scared to care.

"The movie is over Hye Su." Seungri said in a soft voice which was strangely close. I opened my eyes and found myself holding Seungri. I immediately turned tomato red and stood straight up bowing 90 degrees.

"Sorry. I got scared. I didn't know. fhoaifehficnhaeaoihf" I started to babble.

"It's okay. I'm sorry I took you to this movie." Seungri said sincerely.

I looked up and immediately looked back down again.

"Let's go home." He said standing up.

We walked back to the car with my head still down.

"It's okay." Seungri said encouragingly.

I finally looked up and saw Seungri's smiling face. This smile wasn't like the others I seen before. This one was more gentle and bright. I like it.

 

The movie is not real hehe^^