Feelings

Look At Me

Hye Su's POV

We were walking along the boardwalk hand in hand as we just talked.

"One time, my parents held a party and this guy started hitting on me." I shuddered. "He had greasy hair and acted so arrogant like he was king of the world. His pick up lines were so cheesy." I gagged as I remembered our conversation.

Flashback

"Well hello there beautiful."

I looked up in annoyance. "Are you talking to me?" I said skeptically.

"Yes you should be honored." His chin was up.

I scoffed and tried to find a way out.

"Tell me did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He winked at me.

I think I threw up a little..."Yes it did." I replied sarcastically. "But not as much pain you will be feeling if you don't leave me in 2 seconds." I smirked as I watched him scurry away.

End of flashback

"It was a short conversation, but it will scar me for life." I dramatically said.

L chuckled. "That was an interesting experience."

"I never wanted to go to another party ever again."

"You had some bad experiences with parties huh."

"Yep I-" I stopped as I remembered Eun He kiss L. Even though it was nothing I still felt hurt.

"Hey are you okay?" L worried.

"Y-yeah I just remembered Eun He just now and how she..." I blurted it out, but couldn't finish the sentence.

L pulled me close to him. "Don't mind her it was nothing. You are the one I love."

I looked up into his eyes as he leaned down to kiss me. We didn't care if we were stared at by the strangers that walked around us.

He pulled away and said "I wanted to burn my lips that night but then I wouldn't be able to do this." He kissed me again. I smiled into our kiss. He always knows what to say.

Seungri's POV

I shuffled my way to my room and opened the door. I slammed it and flung the luggage somewhere making a loud thud. I was so pissed. I ruffled my hair as I flung myself onto the bed. I stared at the ceiling as I recalled today's events. After Hye Su talked to the attendant, the attendant threatened to call the police so I had to freaking chase after her and persuade her otherwise. She called the police anyway and told them I was harrassing a girl which I clearly did not do. I did not even touch her for crying out loud!

I then had to explain myself to the police and I also had to worry about the media getting this info.

I got up and went to my luggage that landed next to the TV.

I checked the wall behind it. "Huh it didn't make a hole in the wall." Well that's what I expect out of a VIP room.

I got the stuff I needed and went to take a shower. I came out and sat on the bed while drying my hair with a towel. The weirdest part was that I wasn't even mad at Hye Su. Yeah, I was a little mad when she got me in trouble, but I know myself very well to know that if I didn't have feelings for her, my anger could flare up and destroy an entire city. I rubbed my hair, furstrated.

"So this is what it feels like to have feelings for someone.." I mumbled. "Aish! I don't like this!" I flung myself backwards onto my bed. 

 

(By the way Eun He is the one that forcefully kissed L at the party)