Lotte World: Part 2

Look At Me

Hye Su's POV

My face turned red as we walked out the exit. Why has he got his arm around me! I tried to shrug it off, but he held on.

"Um can you let go?" I asked while walking.

"No"

"What!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled. "Do you want to eat something?"

"Not until you take your arm off."

He took his arm off. "There, happy?"

"Yes"

He shook his head. "Come on."

I looked around while following him and spotted a stand that sold couple stuff. I spotted bunny ears and a sense of dread filled me. My mood completely turned upside down. L.....

Seungri's POV

We reached the outside of the restaurant and I turned around to face Hye Su. I immediately sensed that something was wrong. She slumped her shoulders and she looked down. Is it because I put my arm around her? Or is it because of what happened this morning? I decided not to bother her about it. If I know anything about girls, it's to not bother a girl when in a bad mood. I have another idea to cheer her up.

We went into the restaurant and got a seat against a wall. The restaurant had a warm theme to it. The tables and walls are in different shades of brown. Hye Su sat across from me I looked at Hye Su to see her looking at the table with empty eyes. I felt a wave of sadness. What happened to her?

"So what do you want to order?" I said cheerfully, trying to lighten the mood.

Hye Su jumped at the sound of my voice. She must be really upset. "What?" she asked.

"What do you want to order?" I said gently.

"Oh" she looked at the menu and as if on cue the waitress came over. I ordered a burger with fries and Hye Su got the caesar salad.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said getting up. I stood up and made my way to the counter instead. I ordered one chocolate and one vanilla milkshake. I realized that I didn't know a lot about Hye Su. That is going to change. I took the glasses and walked over to our table. Hye Su looked surprised when I put down the milkshakes. 

"What flavor would you like?" I asked, sitting down.

Hye Su chuckled weakly. "Vanilla"

I pushed the vanilla milkshake over to Hye Su and she took it. She pinched the straw and used it to poke the milkshake a little before drinking it. She made a fishy face while drinking out of the straw. I chuckled.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing"

The food arrived and I dug in. I looked up to see Hye Su pushing her salad around and she sighed while doing it. I guess I have to do more than a milkshake.

"Do you want a fry?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Nah"

I carried on eating, but I mostly paid attention to Hye Su. I was done with my meal when Hye Su was 1/3 into her salad. She pushed the plate away from her and said she was done. I gave her a suspicious look, but didn't ask. We left the restaurant and walked around the amusement park. I saw a game booth with stuffed animals hanging from the roof. Let the games begin. 

"Stay here" I told Hye Su pointing at a nearby bench. I walked over to the booth and saw that it was the game where you had to shoot at small plastic targets with a fake gun. I sat down and waited for other people to come since you had to play against at least one other person. I saw a couple coming and luckily, they came over to the booth. 

"Oppa! I want this" the girl said pointing at a hello kitty plushie. The guy gave her a thumbs up.

I gave the booth owner money to play and so did the other male.

"Ready guys? Ok, 3 2 1!" the booth worker said, signaling us to shoot. I took a deep breath and aimed. It was very easy for me since I went to shooting practices with my friends. I got all of them so far while the other male was shooting at everything, hoping to get one down.

Ding ding ding "Times up" the worker said and turned to me. "What would you like?"

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=14440929

I looked around and my eyes zoned onto the panda bear plushie. "The panda."

The worker nodded, grabbed the panda off the roof and handed it to me. I handed him a 20 dollar bill and whispered: "Get the couple the hello kitty plushie."

I walked away, but I overheard the worker calling the couple back. I hid the plushie behind my back and went over to Hye Su. She was looking at her phone intently.

Hye Su's POV

I looked at the picture of me and L. What am I going to do?

I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up to be face to face with a panda plushie. Surprised, I looked behind it to see an embarrased Seungri. I pointed to myself, asking if it was for me. Seungri sighed and placed it on my lap.

"Yes, it's for you." He said while sitting down next to me.

I put my phone away and picked up the panda bear, petting its soft fur. "Thanks, but where did you get it?"

"I won it by playing one of those game booths."

"Oh" I hugged the bear and smiled. "You know, I think this is the nicest thing you ever did for me."

"Anyway, I want you to call me oppa."

"Mwoh!" I said looking at him.

"You have to call me that."

"No."

"You have to."

"Wae?" I pouted.

Suddenly, he took the panda away. "Noooo" I yelled, trying to grab it. He stood up and held it up higher. Dang it! He is 5 inches taller than me.

Aha! I stood onto the bench and leaped onto his back so I was in piggy back position.

"Yah! You're not a monkey!" He shouted, surprised by my actions.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and let my right arm free to reach for the monkey while my left hand was wrapped around his neck. "Hehe almost there." I said as my hand grazed the panda's fur. I lunged and made a grab. Success! I jumped off of Seungri and ran to the left, putting 6 feet between us in case he was going to come after me. I will keep my Dong Ho safe. Yes, my panda shall be named Dong Ho! 

Seungri looks mad. Uh oh.........